Next HGN: PLAY! - What are you interested in?

Started by Silver Knight, 30-08-2010

Silver Knight

Next HGN: PLAY! - What are you interested in?

We just did a day of CS:S which worked out pretty successful - several hours on de_dust 2 and a hour or two on mitilda - We were hoping for abit of zombiemod however that mod is currently heavily outdated and broken by the update.

Please discuss any idea's on what we can play out next.

Keep in mind that the games we are fielding are games which potentially everyone\wide range of people can play; if you have a smaller game which less people can play i.e. borderlands, minecraft etc- post another thread about it!

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dragon

Im interested in TF2, as it is a game that we are familiar with and most of us (Hopefully) have it.

But... now that I think about it..
Zombie master would be a good idea, as playing in groups can have some interesting results.

So, im drawn between TF2 and Zombie master, probably leaning towards ZM more.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Nargotah

You have not played zombie master until you have played it with me

Predu

Afromana

Quote from: Last.Exile on 30-08-2010
Keep in mind that the games we are fielding are games which potentially everyone\wide range of people can play; if you have a smaller game which less people can play i.e. borderlands, minecraft etc- post another thread about

32 Is maximum on a Mine-craft server, I don't think we'll hit that if we ever tried.

If you meant player limit that is (Comparing it to Borderlands'n all)
If you meant less people having it, they should get it.

Anyways, TF2 sounds fun.

Szenti

I voted for Warband.
I would like to play it with you guys.
But I don't have the game... :(

Bl★ck Star

I voted for Exterminatus

But now that i think, Zombie Master would be more fun xD

Pawx

I voted for Garry's Mod: Stranded (Gamemode)

I've always loved this Gamemode, since it takes alot of Cooparation and Teamwork to survive. Everyone can play, even make there own tribes, surviving together or being a Loner. Players have to survive, by chopping tree's to get wood, which also makes a fire, Planting Fruit Seeds, Killing Antlions for there meat, and building a shelter. It would be a great idea to add Garry's Mod Stranded to the Next HGN Gameplay.

lolKieck

Quote from: Pawx on 30-08-2010

I've always loved this Gamemode, since it takes alot of Cooparation and Teamwork to survive. Everyone can play, even make there own tribes, surviving together or being a Loner. Players have to survive, by chopping tree's to get wood, which also makes a fire, Planting Fruit Seeds, Killing Antlions for there meat, and building a shelter. It would be a great idea to add Garry's Mod Stranded to the Next HGN Gameplay.

Winter survival is helluva harder than Stranded.
It doesn't take too much teamwork too, make a house, SMG, helluva lot of ammo to it, now you are the man of the server (or tribe).
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Pawx

Quote from: lolKieck on 30-08-2010
Quote from: Pawx on 30-08-2010

Winter survival is helluva harder than Stranded.
It doesn't take too much teamwork too, make a house, SMG, helluva lot of ammo to it, now you are the man of the server (or tribe).

Winter Survival is bullshit, And Stranded is still pretty orginal and fun to play.

TheHawk

I voted for Gmod Fretta Gamemode
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Ping-Pong

Day o' Fucking Defeat. KILLIN' DEM NATZIS
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

KillSlim

Age of Chivalry.
Oh well, it's another server that will barely be used, but Age of Chivalry would be fun for the once-in-a-blue-moon 1 hour with the others.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Steven :D

GMOD: ReDead, because we all want to see Black Star a zombie. (Oh and theres alot of pewing involved)

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Steven :D on 30-08-2010
GMOD: ReDead, because we all want to see Black Star a zombie. (Oh and theres alot of pewing involved)

Lolwat xd

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bucky

Four words... Trouble In Terrorist Town.

Turkey

Trouble In Terrorist Town! If you agree quote me and say this

Ace of Hearts

Trouble in Terrorist Town... Somewhere around, oh I'd say, about 8 people, have been playing it throughout the entire night on a random server we chose. Fun stuff.

Comradebritish

That was awesome TTT :D Ping-pong, arex, ace, buck, turkey, alex and me Just went on a random server and played all night, epic :D
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Comradebritish on 31-08-2010
That was awesome TTT :D Ping-pong, arex, ace, buck, turkey, alex and me Just went on a random server and played all night, epic :D

Cough cough alex and I cough cough

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]