Lets Play: Starport: Galatic Empires!

Started by Steven :D, 21-08-2011

Steven :D

Starport: GE
Several hundred years in the future, scientific breakthroughs have brought on a golden age of space exploration. Amidst this booming new frontier, there is colonization, piracy, and wonder. Empires are forged and destroyed across epic space battles in the never-ending quest for glory. For a bold and cunning captain, the future is unlimited.

Starport is a massively multiplayer game meaning you play with and compete against many other players from around the world. Your life in the Starport universe will be filled with the excitement of battling other space captains for control of the galaxy, joining up with allies to run giant multigalactic corporations, and colonizing or invading vast new worlds to expand your empire. Crusader of justice or villainous space pirate? The choice is yours!

The best part of all is that Starport is completely free to play. Download Starport now and start discovering the thrilling secrets of life in space right away!

Basically, this is an old game that I use to like, hasn't been updated for a while though and I'm interested in setting up a HGN Corporation on a newly re-banged (restarted) server.

Here is a download link, the installer is about 110mb large.
http://www.starportgame.com/dlmirror1.php

Currently siutated in: Newbies Galaxy

Since It is only two-days old and nobody is fucking rich yet.

alex4576

This looks awesome I am going to play the shit out of this game

mxh24

Okay I downloaded it... How do I join the HGN server?

"When in doubt, mumble."

Quote from: mxh24 on 22-08-2011
Okay I downloaded it... How do I join the HGN server?
Its the newbies galaxy, once you get in hover your mouse onto the top of the screen where it says game, then click corporations and join Hypergaming Network, the password is hgn

We're the top corporation now, and I'm ranked the first person on the galaxy too.

ThY

I will join this

Edit: Fuck, the corporation is full

Quote from: ThY on 23-08-2011
I will join this

Edit: Fuck, the corporation is full

:V