Garry's Mod - M.O.R.B.U.S

Started by Recreas, 22-02-2012

Recreas

Ever heard of Parasite? A gamemode from a few years back that died out, well a newer version of it MORBUS is now up and running.
I find it to be some funny gamemode and you should really try it,

You can get a small content pack, that's only a few minutes of downloading at:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/morbus/downloads/morbus-content

Server IP:  176.9.36.23:27060

So what is Morbus for those that don't know what parasite is,

Morbus places you on a spaceship or planet/area with your crew, where you and others have to fullfill basic needs as using the toilet, showering, eating and sleeping. If you don't you would loose health, well that sounds all pretty easy though one of your crew is an infected alien who is trying to take over the rest of the crew. Who is it? You don't know!

It's a mix of TTT and a little bit of rp in alien style!

See you on the server :)!
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Lexo

I might try this out later if i have time  :D

Overwatch

SERVER ADVERTISING. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

I mean eh. . . Mhm.

INA7HAN

Looks pretty awsome i'm downloading it now

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Steven :D

I met Remscar on World of Tanks, was funny.

Lexo

Use to speak to Remscar on steam alot... He has made alot of nice stuff in his time  :D

Recreas

:D It's good there's so much interest in it. We should gather a party and get on tonight or tomorrow :)
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Overwatch

I got scared.

A lot.

But I think you summed it up rather well. Trouble in Alien Town.
Although there's definitely no RP outside of either A: Staring at everyone or running around in circles waiting to get a drop on them if they change, if there even an alien.

Bl★ck Star

Parasite was cool. Good to see that they remade it.