DayZ talk

Started by nKe, 02-07-2012

lolKieck

Good for you. I killed 3 bandits in cherno then got killed myself.
Nah, but seriously, good for you. Being a bandit is better than being a survivor. Unless you shoot newbies who don't have even a melee weapon.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Knife_cz

I Looted airfield yesterday :3
Got only M16 with grenade launcher ._. and AKu

Lent23

Quote from: knife_cz on 21-07-2012
I Looted airfield yesterday :3
Got only M16 with grenade launcher ._. and AKu
We looted airfield all day yesterday

Quote from: lolKieck on 21-07-2012
Good for you. I killed 3 bandits in cherno then got killed myself.
Nah, but seriously, good for you. Being a bandit is better than being a survivor. Unless you shoot newbies who don't have even a melee weapon.
People with guns are threats. We kill threats before they kill us.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

nKe

I don't think we can call outselves bandits since we just hang around areas where everyone is hostile.
After I took down the female with FN FAL, we didn't even take the gun.

Also DarkScar, I found you a new shiny M16A4 Acog from barracks.

INA7HAN

I need to start playing this again, maybe after my holiday

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Lent23

Quote from: Nik3 on 21-07-2012
I don't think we can call outselves bandits since we just hang around areas where everyone is hostile.

You say this right before we invade Cherno on a people hunting spree.
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."

Bl★ck Star

I'll jump in by tomorrow too.

nKe

Quote from: Lent23 on 21-07-2012
Quote from: Nik3 on 21-07-2012

You say this right before we invade Cherno on a people hunting spree.
:D

nKe

On my way to North-West Airfield.

Number one reason why I love crashed heli sites.

Barlow

Talk about a terrible night on DayZ, me along with Scar and Bradon was surrounded by people wanting the gear which was right next to us in bodies and somehow Brandon managed to get killed along with Scar then ended with me killing one person on the stairwell followed by me getting shot after killing the person. Ran back as Brandon attempted to use a so called 'British' accent to charm them and to get them to like him but as soon as they noticed him taking his gear back they shot him and he wondered why, Scar managed to grab some of his gear and I managed to grab some of the person I killed's gear until today I got killed by a group of bandits swarming me and I have managed to build up gear to a decent level again with a lee enfield and a revolver.

Lent23

Quote from: Barlow on 22-07-2012
Talk about a terrible night on DayZ, me along with Scar and Bradon was surrounded by people wanting the gear which was right next to us in bodies and somehow Brandon managed to get killed along with Scar then ended with me killing one person on the stairwell followed by me getting shot after killing the person. Ran back as Brandon attempted to use a so called 'British' accent to charm them and to get them to like him but as soon as they noticed him taking his gear back they shot him and he wondered why, Scar managed to grab some of his gear and I managed to grab some of the person I killed's gear until today I got killed by a group of bandits swarming me and I have managed to build up gear to a decent level again with a lee enfield and a revolver.
Right after this, I went to Berezino on a super populated server and met a cool guy, and then a hacker broke everybody's legs on the server, which I then crawled to the hospital across the street from the supermarket (in Berezino, where my legs were broken by the hacker) and found a body with a ton of loot, an Alice Pack, and an M16, dead by what we presumed to be zombies. Pretty nice, I'd say, but it's still not my M4A3 :C

nKe

Quote from: Lent23 on 22-07-2012
Quote from: Barlow on 22-07-2012
Right after this, I went to Berezino on a super populated server and met a cool guy, and then a hacker broke everybody's legs on the server, which I then crawled to the hospital across the street from the supermarket (in Berezino, where my legs were broken by the hacker) and found a body with a ton of loot, an Alice Pack, and an M16, dead by what we presumed to be zombies. Pretty nice, I'd say, but it's still not my M4A3 :C

I dropped my M4A3 CCO to make room for Bizon SD.
You can have the Bizon SD and I'll stick to the M14 AIM.

nKe

From left to right: Dark Scar, Brandon Lent and KetChup

Ket

Dedicated this day to DayZ. Stashed out bus full with supplies and rifles.

Took a few hours to pick everyone up but it was fun, both tires out had to run around a village to find spare tires...

Managed to find one, but it wasn't enough. Brandon the black person came to us without telling, we almost shot the fucker.
He had a tire and fixed up the bus. Raided some towns and bases a few times, helluva fun.

Full speed on the main road, ramming zombies and singing 'Highway to hell"

Found a tractor and had some fun with it, damn that shit was fast. It didn't take long for it to explode, bumped into a rock and threw me right out.
I would've died if it wasn't for Brandon, that was hilarious. Finally after hours of traveling and raiding, we all rested at the fire place, eating meat and shooting birds...
like a bunch of Rednecks!

This day was huge success.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Lent23

Quote from: Nik3 on 22-07-2012

From left to right: Dark Scar, Brandon Lent and KetChup
I love you guys. My squad right there. (By 'My' I mean the one that I'm in, by the way.)

Quote from: Ket on 22-07-2012
Dedicated this day to DayZ. Stashed out bus full with supplies and rifles.

Took a few hours to pick everyone up but it was fun, both tires out had to run around a village to find spare tires...

Managed to find one, but it wasn't enough. Brandon the black person came to us without telling, we almost shot the fucker.
He had a tire and fixed up the bus. Raided some towns and bases a few times, helluva fun.

Full speed on the main road, ramming zombies and singing 'Highway to hell"

Found a tractor and had some fun with it, damn that shit was fast. It didn't take long for it to explode, bumped into a rock and threw me right out.
I would've died if it wasn't for Brandon, that was hilarious. Finally after hours of traveling and raiding, we all rested at the fire place, eating meat and shooting birds...
like a bunch of Rednecks!

This day was huge success.
Almost shot me? Dark shot me in the chest like, six times, only stopped when I said "Ow" in Teamspeak.

Also, you're welcome for saving your life c:

nKe

INA7HAN

Quote from: Nik3 on 23-07-2012

IS THAT..IT CAN'T BE...A WORKING HELICOPTER!?!?!?

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Barlow

It is indeed a working helicopter, we have been gear raiding all the barracks and airfields with it.

Knife_cz

That's really nice that you have
Chopper, Bus, Motorcycle and Tractor.

But I got Mountain Dew and bicycle B)
(Or well I used to have bicycle ._.)

Bl★ck Star

I am having a problem with DayZ, when I join a server it loads and finishes but then I get stuck on a Black Screen with a full bar saying Loading ontop.

lolKieck

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 23-07-2012
I am having a problem with DayZ, when I join a server it loads and finishes but then I get stuck on a Black Screen with a full bar saying Loading ontop.
Keep trying to connect.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Knife_cz

What is the difference between flashlight and military flashlight :D?
Except the model.

themutatedman

Quote from: Nik3 on 23-07-2012

why do you have more than one car
are you retarded

Barlow

No, not really retarded we are just using them as storage at our camp considering we have not yet found at least one tent and also we all have our own specific vehicles if we need our own shit to grab.

Knife_cz

Shoulda posted screenshot, forgot about it.