Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade Tournament

Started by ThY, 17-10-2010

ThY

I'm hosting a Dawn Of War Tournament!
The players of this championship know who they are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nitro
v                               Nitro (125733 points)           
Recreas      

----------------                vs                                                         Nitro                 
TheAndyShandy                                           
v                               Soulblighter     (54254 points)                 vs                      =                 The Dark Crusade, HGN Champion:
Soulblighter
    ----------------           
                                    vs                                                             Radek
Radek
vs                             Radek (163921 points)
Picto Wolf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Semi Finals:

Soulblighter

I now give a fuck about HGN

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Soulblighter

Recreas

You'll get to see who fails the most at DoW, nothing more :P
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Radek

Cough Guess who took out Soul..
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Picto Wolf

Ha Radek i do believe your to good to play this.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Bucky

I would have participated but I cant find my disk... I'll probably buy it on steam for the next one if there is one.