ARMAII :Combined ops/ACE mod

Started by Goose, 28-09-2011

Goose

Whos got it if so lets play yay c:
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

lolKieck

There are no good servers for ACE, and if somebody is gonna host at least a game, he needs a good computer.
We can always use this: Degeneration: The Zombie Reign, tried to run it on my computer, didn't really work out. Eats lots of FPS. Oh, and this:
Quote from: The AuthorIf you are a client REMOVE the Chn_Undead_Control.pbo!! Otherwise the mission you join will be messed up! This is something that someone else will have to fully fix!
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

deluxulous

Quote from: lolKieck on 28-09-2011
There are no good servers for ACE, and if somebody is gonna host at least a game, he needs a good computer.

I have a good computer, I'm just not that into ARMA anymore because it's tough to get a decent size group of players together.

Chrono

i'd play just sf me...

Goose

I was hosting last night for like six of us and it was fine, Ace, Caboose, Bto, Rebel, Darkzerxx and myself

Edit: ALSO! Sick zombie thing ima grab it right now for later today/tommorow/thisweekend
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

lolKieck

Quote from: Goose on 29-09-2011
I was hosting last night for like six of us and it was fine, Ace, Caboose, Bto, Rebel, Darkzerxx and myself

Edit: ALSO! Sick zombie thing ima grab it right now for later today/tommorow/thisweekend
As I said, somebody with a good computer needs to host it. Tried it, and holy shit it ate about 10-15 FPS from my game.

Goose

It says can't host because of missing content when i try to host it any ideas why?

Duranblackraven

You have A.C.E. and the Undead Mod?

Goose

Attempting to get the undead i have ACE yes

INA7HAN

Sounds fun is this for arma 2 or the Operation arrowhead we on about?

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

lolKieck

Quote from: INA7HAN on 05-10-2011
Sounds fun is this for arma 2 or the Operation arrowhead we on about?
Topic name: ArmA II: Combined Operations. Have fun guessing it out.

Goose

If you have operation arrowhead and want to play some time PM me and ill get you links to the mods we use and ill let you know when we are playing next