Standardised Units

Started by Blake.H, 04-04-2012

Blake.H

Been saving these models i made for a rainy day.

They are exactly what it says on the tin - A Metropolitan Standardised suit as, in previous HL2RP's alls you see are mis-matching cp models. Each has 3 Varients i could make more if i had the incentive to do so.

Varients:
[spoiler]
'Vice' (Purple Armband)
-DvL
-OfC
-Ground Unit

'Storm' - (White rustic armband w/ stiped mask)
-Ground Unit

'Jury' - (Red Armband)
-DvL
-OfC
-Ground Unit

'Recruit' - (White 'new' Armband)
-Ground Unit

Sectorial Commander- (Yellow Armband)
-DvL

'Shield' - (Blue Armband)
-DvL
-OfC
-Ground Unit

'Union' - (Green Armband)
-DvL
-OfC
-Ground Unit
[/spoiler]

These are a couple of versions old, but still they are more than representative:
[spoiler]Click to Enlarge
[/spoiler]
In the latest version things such as the belt and gloves have been fixed along with a few other texture buffs.

If you want them just let me know - Exile has/had and old version of these - Other than that they've been sat on my hard drive taking up space.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Ket

I wonder what would be the appropriate model for a MPF medic.. or it's just kept IC
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

jaik

I remember these. Not a bad reskin.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Judas

Feel free to speak with Deathcon or Purple Sockz about these models, provided the animations work on them.

Blake.H

All Animations work - if not i'll de & recompile them

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Spades_Neil

Blake, my friend, watch the typos. :P Not trying to be a smart-ass or anything, but I advise you proof-read your posts for spelling errors.

Zen

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 06-04-2012
Blake, my friend, watch the typos. :P Not trying to be a smart-ass or anything, but I advise you proof-read your posts for spelling errors.

Do you think anybody really cares apart from you? He made some nice models; Just enjoy them.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Zen on 07-04-2012
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 06-04-2012

Do you think anybody really cares apart from you? He made some nice models; Just enjoy them.

... I'm only trying to help. >_> No need to shoot me down for attempting to be helpful.

Ket

you're ruining our roleplay spades... also

Quote from: KetChuup on 05-04-2012
what would be the appropriate model for a medic?
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)