Rest In Peace

Started by jaik, 01-05-2012

jaik

but no really lets do something about it.

currently the server is dead like the german in my avatar
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

It has not started up yet due to judas's absence, he's got RL issues right now and may or may not be able to get the server sorted.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Knife_cz

But honestly tho, why to start another half-life 2 roleplay when there is already plenty of it?

Madcombat

Half life 2 needs more administrators and willing administators in my eyes, you guys cant rest on Judas's back to fix everything.  Biggest issue I see currently is the CCA, it needs Leadership that is active and willing to motivate others because from lessons of the past the leader of the Union is that whether people like it or not the one who'll end up controling how the Resistance is running whether he/she likes it or not.  It comes in the job.

The threads are bare, and the Union Roster needs to be fixed up properly, I ain't seen Deathcon about but if your about Bud', this is a budge for you to do something here.  Asides from that, I'd have to be on to see the server with some players.

TL;DR
Admin activity and Universal Union fix up.

I'm right here if the leader of the Union needs highly experienced help, its quite easy to make a few odd additional guides.

jaik

Read the post above.

Quote from: Last.Exile on 01-05-2012
It has not started up yet due to judas's absence, he's got RL issues right now and may or may not be able to get the server sorted.

Then it seems like every administrator suddenly has a surge of real life issues since ALL OF THEM decided not to go on the server/forums.

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Tom

Anouther pointless thread that does nothing but state the obvious with people replying with the obvious. FANTASTIC!
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22