Chapter 8: The Spiral of Memories

Started by Cross, 10-02-2018

Cross

With the heroes fully united once more after several more battles, they begin to plan an offensive against the Mages of Naud. Velox managed to find an old teleportation system within the floating stronghold of Kirous that he believes leads further inside, and could hold a key to defeating the mysterious magician.

A small party is to make their way through whatever lies within, and with the use of Miko Nakahara's Guardian Lute, weaken his abilities as much as possible.

This will not be an easy task, however, as Viribus- the masked Spellblade who serves under Kirous- is likely to be there as well.
And even still, they are unaware that this mission will not just take them through the lair of a sorcerer, but through their own memories as well...

The mission was a success. The group of Ebony Hamara, Joneph Aquanius, Sveyr Rofinn, Aaron Brighan, Gurb the golem, Glo Spitha, and Calco Geminus....made their way through areas crafted by Kirous to resemble their memories, eventually fighting and defeating Viribus along the way. After fighting and finally beating Kirous, Joneph played the mystic melody capable of severely limiting his magic, and the group soon found themselves in the Ashstone Courtyard...with a man dressed in Kirous' cloak with them. Kyo Nakahara, Miko's brother who had gone missing, explained: The physical form of Kirous is incredibly weak, so to make up for that, the magician sought out a vessel to control- that vessel being Kyo. With him freed, Kirous is incredibly weakened, and is believed to not be a threat for some time...

Mordael and Zieldael, however, remain at large. Though a victory, the war was far from over...
-Insert clever signature here-

VonXeno

Posting so the chapters are in the correct order.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.