Offical Media

Alpha Hud v0.2

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

KingArthur

Lucidius

Here's my Constructive Crit:

The black bars in between the different class buttons seem a a bit too thick

Also, I don't think it should have the Faction name next to the class in this menu, seeing as how your faction is picked manually, previous to picking a class.

Possibly different names for the different classes for each faction? i.e assualt for NATO would be Rifleman or Soldier, and for MELA it'de be Militant or some shit.

The previous suggestion is just that, doesn't seem too helpful but i'm just putting it up here incase it sparks any other dieas.

You could aslo add a custom Gmod skin that makes the area around the menu look like bullet hole'd metal or something, for added effect/immersion.

Loadouts would be pretty neat to have too, you could just add it underneath or above the little class picture thing.

Also movement speed and stuff, just general stats that are modified by classes should be added.

Some classes should have weight limits aswell, so you can't have scouts picking up LMG's and being just as effective with it. Obviously some one could just spawn as sniper, drop their gun or suicide, let an officer pick it up, and then respawn, and go out raping.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Quote from: Lucidius on 27-11-2009
Here's my Constructive Crit:

The black bars in between the different class buttons seem a a bit too thick

Also, I don't think it should have the Faction name next to the class in this menu, seeing as how your faction is picked manually, previous to picking a class.

Possibly different names for the different classes for each faction? i.e assualt for NATO would be Rifleman or Soldier, and for MELA it'de be Militant or some shit.

The previous suggestion is just that, doesn't seem too helpful but i'm just putting it up here incase it sparks any other dieas.

You could aslo add a custom Gmod skin that makes the area around the menu look like bullet hole'd metal or something, for added effect/immersion.

Loadouts would be pretty neat to have too, you could just add it underneath or above the little class picture thing.

Also movement speed and stuff, just general stats that are modified by classes should be added.

Some classes should have weight limits aswell, so you can't have scouts picking up LMG's and being just as effective with it. Obviously some one could just spawn as sniper, drop their gun or suicide, let an officer pick it up, and then respawn, and go out raping.

The black bars are just the derma, im most likely going to change it with icons for different classes. Ill remove the faction names next to the classes, as theres no need for that anymore with the hud peice.

You cannot drop guns in the gamemode, when you die, the weapon disappears. Stats is something to perhaps to consider, it would't be hard to make them move faster or have less armour, but i currently don't see the point in that, and would probably unbalance it further.

Game stats that you can pick, which don't save im considering, such as carrying more ammo or spawning with more armour, that i can do. "Round Stats".

Achievements, general stats and the like will come alot later, becuase it will mean me developing a save system, which will take some time, but the experience from this may just lead to a even more improved RAD 2.

Lucidius

Great, thanks for the reply :3.

I'de be interested in alpha-testig also, went to see what it was all about and found it was PW'd.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Every time i play MW2 i want to work on HC more.... Dammmm

Bl★ck Star

Then go on and Finish it the alpha (or was it already beta ?) was acctualy pretty good there isnt so much to add anymore