HGN Build Server!

Started by Blu-Chrome, 16-02-2009

Blu-Chrome

There is the new HGN build server welcome to everyone who likes to build. The server's IP is: 69.9.36.88:27015
There are rules, 1. No spaming.
2. Dont not flame.
3. RESPECT All admins.
4. Do not kill, Its is a build server.
5. No talking about other players.
6. No fucking bitchin.

The server uses PHX3 and Wire and many other mods, so it could be fun for you! :tt1: :tt1: :tt1:

Silver Knight

4. Do not kill, Its is a build server.

Shouldn't pvp be turned off anyway? normal damage could be on.. but then again.. prop dm... hmm

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Creeding

Nice and simple, il tell me fag build friends about it.
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Fluffy

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ON THIS!!!

I'VE SEEN NO ONE!!!

Creeding

it shames me to say this but, can someone tutor me how to use wire?
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Fluffy

I will Creeding... how does a turret that follows your player to the death?

Creeding

What? how should i know, i know nothing about wire.

Fluffy

I meant to put "a How does it sound to you" :P

Creeding

Hmm, sounds real cool....but i dont have a clue how to even start.

Blu-Chrome

Ummmm....Any way...No one really plays, Making it a fail, And sad for me : |
_________________________________________________Edit: 21-03-2009_________________________________________________
The IP is 69.9.36.88:27015, So get your ass's on it and play!

Fluffy

Creeding, let me show you a tutorial on that... Infact ill give you the website with loads of videos showing quick, simple, and easy ways to use wire.

http://www.wiremod.com/forum/wiremod-tutorials/350-orb-s-wiremod-tutorials.html

Here is the hunter bot of which i was talking about.
http://www.trickystutorials.com/index.php?autocom=articles&code=showarticle&id=71

Blu-Chrome

: |
_________________________________________________Edit: 24-03-2009_________________________________________________
: |
_________________________________________________Edit: 24-03-2009_________________________________________________
Meow meow meow meow!
Any way me think about other shat like DarkRP and Puzzle! Might be fun! :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2: :tt2:

slickmic33

is there a link to the map this server is on?
if tehre is i needs it
{ⁿ?ʥ_Slickmic33_ʥ?ⁿ}

Silver Knight

slickmic33

{ⁿ?ʥ_Slickmic33_ʥ?ⁿ}

slickmic33

{ⁿ?ʥ_Slickmic33_ʥ?ⁿ}

KillSlim

The server fails as a build server.

1.) No admins. When a few people and I went on it we were stuck on construct so we couldn't make anything big, or any vehicles.
Maybe put a position application in this part of the forum? (For admin of-course.)

2.) No noclip. Making things is much more annoying and time consuming. It's not 'Challenging' either.
Please, turn it on.

3.) No prop protection. People just pick up and toss creations around that aren't theirs.
Please, add it. This is just vital for any build server.

4.) Need a vote system, this includes: Vote kick, Vote ban, Vote map change.
This will make things better / easier when there aren't any admins around.

If these reasonable suggestions are added it will make the build server a lot more 'friendly', a lot more fun.
Here's another idea- Why not make a 'Suggestions' thread in this section? Where players can suggest content that should be uploaded which will benefit any of the builders.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Locke

that map is really big

KillSlim

Construct is tiny.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Locke

Mobenix seems really big and unwieldy, maybe gm_botmap2?

Agrippa4life

Quote2. Dont not flame.

Wait, Don't not flame = Do flame.

Wut.

KillSlim

Support for botmap.

Silver Knight

Quote from: KillSlim on 30-07-2009
The server fails as a build server.

1.) No admins. When a few people and I went on it we were stuck on construct so we couldn't make anything big, or any vehicles.
Maybe put a position application in this part of the forum? (For admin of-course.)

2.) No noclip. Making things is much more annoying and time consuming. It's not 'Challenging' either.
Please, turn it on.

3.) No prop protection. People just pick up and toss creations around that aren't theirs.
Please, add it. This is just vital for any build server.

4.) Need a vote system, this includes: Vote kick, Vote ban, Vote map change.
This will make things better / easier when there aren't any admins around.

If these reasonable suggestions are added it will make the build server a lot more 'friendly', a lot more fun.
Here's another idea- Why not make a 'Suggestions' thread in this section? Where players can suggest content that should be uploaded which will benefit any of the builders.

If your interested in being a admin, go apply for it in the administration forum.

Tunddruff

Silver, Someone reset this server. ULX and my admin are gone on it. I blame some failkitties

Afromana

This server is up again, due to ISPY reminding me of its existance.
If you think something is missing on it, bug me about it.