Vacation and Return Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 25-09-2008

Silver Knight

Vacation and Return Thread

If you're going on vacation, simply taking a break, or suddenly died from heart failure, post it here!

This way, we, the members of this fine community, can keep track of our friends coming and going. Just don't forget to post your return!

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Well Poor olde Silver Knight has hit a bad spot, i no longer have the internet at home !! so that means.. no more internet other than college until i get the net back, sorry guys but all my projects are screwed as well as my activity on the zone... (im typing from college) Im hoping to get the net back next month... (i hate bills)

So this is Silver Knight saying Cya later (hopefully soon) Ill stay active on the forums, (not much to do here apart from Gym in my free time) This is all thanks to BT Broadband, remind yourself to insult them on my behalf if you ever get to talk to them.

Silver Knight

and im back, forums are backup.. sorry for that horrible misfortune...

Adam

I'm back.

i've just been busy as hell balancing my music, work, school, and girlfriend, so i've had little next to no time for myself. :p

Silver Knight

Welcome back Adam ! ah, poor git, you got ur new graphics card?

MattyK

Gone to bed. Be back in 8-12 hours.
AND GO CHECK THAT BLOODY POST DUCKY!
Follow my Twitter HERE!

rawrmon

Uhm.. I won't be on the 24th.
(Christmas lol)
rawr.

Deathcon

Quote from: rawrmon Uhm.. I won't be on the 24th.
(Christmas lol)

Neither will I, I will be playing my new Trombone :D

http://www.wwbw.com/Product/ZoomImage.aspx?img=Jupiter/35018.jpg

Turnkey

Ok im leaveing on vacation tonight.
Im going to Poland visiting my familiy.
I'll stay tuned at the forums, but Iwont come on the server.

Im sad that i cant catch the event on thursday.

Cya :)

RENCAMO

I will be taking a small break from HGN on Christmas to early January just to relax for a bit.
Tyler Jackson - Sergeant - "Breaching with C2, sir."

Kree - Slaver - "Go to hell you piece of shit."

Ispraven - Aces - "In the cold and dark shadows, I sneak. In the the bloody raging chaos, I cause. I am a Club."

Micheal Westen - Ex-Spy - "Don't I get tied down to the chair? Don't go soft on me now, Carla."

Silver Knight

Alright, cya RENCAMO, i bet you need a break from all my bloodsuckering.

Sickness

Well.. I am going to be leaving today for a week, for the new years party. I will be back next year on January 1st or 2nd. So yeah, happy early New Years!
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Psycrowtik03385

I may be on for a few hours Christmas Eve, but probably not for Christmas.

Dom

Since it's christmas and i will be getting some new games i might not be as active.

Ryan P. Salisbury

HIP HIP HOOORAY!!! My god damned video card fried so i will be out prolly for about another 8-10 Days. Now I am stuck to using my mom's computer and playing those old ass Diablo 2 Expansion games and the incredible graphics that come along with. But i shall return with an EAH3870 X2 1GB Video card. (GET LIKE ME!!!) This thing is like the size of a fucking train. Look it up. Its a beast!

-Thanks,
    Ryan.
Lets tango. Your pistol vs. my M-16. Still want to dance? =]

Turnkey

InTOx

i will be away not that active on forums/gameservers, i have exams coming up, they are only mocks but they count to my GCSE's as if i do shit in these exams they will not enter me for the offical ones, so ill probs wont be playing that much at all in the next month

Silver Knight

Dom

Im grounded, wont be on for ages.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Dom Im grounded, wont be on for ages.

What did you do this time?

Dom

Arguing, smoking, drinking, lack of corsework. The usual.

Psycrowtik03385

I've been feeling kind of cruddy lately. I got some medicine that helps, but it makes me extremely tired and I'm barely awake through my classes. I should be fine by the weekend. Till then, I'll just stay offline and play w/e to relax.

Akira

Cocaine is no medicine...

Zstan

I got in a fight stabbed someone skipped like 3 detetions and now im grounded for like a month so ill tell you when Im back

Silver Knight