░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bucky

C'ya Arex, go back to counting money for the Mafia.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Bucky on 11-10-2010
C'ya Arex, go back to counting money for the Mafia.
Didn't you mean for the Jews ? xD

Well, bye bye Arex, Maybe you come back sometime ^.°

TankMan

Its been a loong time (Glados quote portal 2 lol)
Well hey guys, i havent come online and talked to you guys in an extremely long time. so i hope to get back in the swing of srp and have some fun! ;D

Paintcheck

Going to Las Vegas tomorrow for the National Club Water Polo Championship. Will not be on until next week some time.

Nargotah

i'm back faggots

respect dis

Ravanger

I am gonna be very off and on this week since I am getting my new pc ready so I might not be on fourms and steam for a little bit. WINDOWS 7 finally yeyeyeye, as well I havent wiped my pc in like 2 years

Turkey

Ravanger

Ok guys ill be back on in about a day or so hopefully sometime sunday since I am still installing games and setting up my programs and such.

Steven :D

Caboose

Hello, my name is lelouch lamperouge of britannia and...
But no really, this is goodbye to all of you from HGN. I've been here for over two eyars now, and although im sure that all but a select few actually know who I am, I'm content with leaving as I have nothing left to gain. I havn't gone on stalker RP in a while because of how hostile and strict it is, and I barely go on our CSS or Battleground servers because of lack of interest, not even to manage them. I suppose thats what happens to servers when all of someones attention goes into the Stalker RP server. No matter, I've enjoyed the time I've spent here at HGN, my first clan and community, and I will always have the memories of the great playing on the battleground server, managing the CSS zombie server, and using my admin to combat Locke's all throughout. I hope HGN can amount to its former glory and so  with that I bid you all a farewell, my name is now without a tag losing both the weight and responsability I did not properly bare. Also silver if your reading this, I'm sorry for not responding to your chat request, I had no intention of being rude I simply wish to cut my ties with HGN without conflict.
AHH WHAT HAPPENED

jaik

Quote from: Caboose on 20-11-2010
I hope HGN can amount to its former glory

Even tho I don't know you, being a long time member, I agree.

Farewell.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dug

I will be away for a few days.
Upgrading my PC/Windows etc. etc.

Goose

I am back from my weekend adventure winter camping, Was basicly one hell of a bush party all weekend long fun stuff, Anyway im back now. And  slightly hung over
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Turkey

Quote from: PistolKid on 21-12-2010
Apologies.

HGN Community,

It's me, PistolKid. I have since changed my screenname to Deluxulous, as some may have noticed. For those who don't know me, I was a respected member and STALKER admin up until sometime this summer. This was sometime in August or July, I think. I left HGN after the hostile situations involving Commisar Nitro, Longlostblake and Plunger. I then went to Anomaly RP, which I quickly found to be incredibly shitty. The community died in a month.

However, this is not why I write. I wish to apologize to you, the community. What I said in a post at Anomaly RP was out of line, uncalled for, immature and incredibly stupid. After many months of being away from RP in general, and school/social life, I deeply regret this. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, I'd rather you didn't know. I was deeply aggravated by Plunger being banned, disrespected etc. - Plunger was a good friend to me, and in my eyes he was doing the right thing. I sincerely and deeply apologize to anyone who was affected by me leaving. First and foremost, the community. I apologize for any disruptions, trouble, and inconvenience caused by my leaving. Secondly, to Last.Exile. I messaged him a separate apology because I disrespected him the most, and again, the things I said were out of line. Thirdly, to my friends. I strongly regret deserting you, without telling anyone where I was going or what I was doing. I missed you guys. A lot.

In conclusion, I'd like to say that HGN has been, and always will be my home. You guys are a great community, and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else. What happened this past summer was just me in a moment of confusion, anger, and blind accusations. I apologize for everything and anything that I have done, has been done, or is being done. I hope I don't seem like a huge asshole to anyone here, but if you do, I'm sorry for that too. I hope you can change your views. People do change - I'd like to be an example of one. I hope you can all forgive me. And with that, I would also like to become active on the servers and forums again. I missed STALKER RP a lot. A lot.

A lot.

Sincerely,
Deluxulous (PistolKid)

wb

Khorn

So PistolKid returns.

Welcome back.

As for whatever may happen, its in the past. You shouldn't stew to much over what had happen. Just keep on moving.

Tom

Going to Ohio for Christmas to see my big sis.

Please don't die while im gone.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

deluxulous

Quote from: Tom on 23-12-2010
Going to Ohio for Christmas to see my big sis.

Please don't die while im gone.

Have fun in our excellent little state

Goose

Got myself grounded for christmas (Fucking hell ;_;) and am going to cuba first week of january So the next 2 weeks or so im gone maybe longer as my dad set a 30 min timer on my computers account, Faggot, Anyway Good bye untill i can get a laptop or something better then that fucking computer.

maybe ill see rebel in cuba because hes cuban?
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Bl★ck Star

Dean Baker
Clear window
Today

Hey, it's Ping-Pong.. When you get the chance, tell the Community I am away from my computer.

Turkey

I fucking hate HGN, Gonna go kill everyone on SRP

Taking a break from HGN

Goose

Off to cuba for a week bye.

Chrono

off to my grandmother's house be back in a week

deluxulous

Going to Orlando, Florida from Wednesday, April 13th, through Monday, April 18th. I will be back on Tuesday, the 19th.

Ravanger

I was gone for sometime I had some pc problems as well a recent graphics card failure but I am back now,