Vacation and Return Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 25-09-2008

Zstan

Im back woot :gunsmilie:

Akira

Some of you may have noticed that I've never been on the SRP server in the last time. This is because I'm pissed of my shitty laptop I've always played on. I promise all of you, I'll be back when my new computer arrives. Just be patient and have fun with me in the forum. ;)

Royz

... Due to computer problems you really won't see me on the server for about a month. I really wish I could be on right now, giving orders, training rookies, and recruiting for the best faction (Freedom) out there in the Zone... but my display driver seems to be too good for my crappy non-alienware computer, so I will still be on my computer lurking the forums, I just won't be doing the majority part of being in the Clan =(

(Posted this in Freedom thread to let my homies know first)

Leni

Well , Leni got his college infos today so He needs to get cracking on school & Stuff. Gonna be really inactive and stuff.  I will be on im things & Steam sometimes but not as much as I normally am.

Fluffy

Hey, just to tell you. I might be bed-ridden for a couple of weeks to 6 weeks due to a possible Appendix infection... sorry :(

This is just an assumption... it might just be bad constipation :/

Silver Knight

Appendix eh? have you had it out? or that might be signs it needs to be removed.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Blake.H

Im going offline for a week, maby two. Not to go into too much detail - I got some problems at college.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Silver Knight

Alright, see you when you get back blake.

Fluffy

I had it removed and i can't get on the comp much... but when i do i do :P still having recovery time though.

mrd

My computer is fucked. I am on another. I have no idea what is wrong with it. I will be extremely inactive for the next 5-7 weeks. Probably until the Summer. I will try to get on the forums as much as I can.

Plunger

May be leaving for awhile for spring vacation tomorrow, no idea if we are going or not, but may not reply so think what you will.

Silver Knight

Cya later Plunger ! Have fun if you go =)

Royz

Grounded, called a chick a bitch and it coutns as sexual harrassment.

HockeyMaster195

Although I'm sure some of you have enjoyed it, I apologize for my recent absence. I haven't disappeared, I just have some things to work out before I can come back. Hope to see everyone soon.

kirillarmas

I wish i was on vacation. :D

Blake.H

Ill be off any games for a short while until i get Over-Stressed with all my revision and shit. Faction Leaders, Please make a note of my leave - Possably add it to the roster if you would be so kind to do so. I'll be back soon guys and gals.

-Blake

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Silver Knight

Good luck buddy, hope ya do well :P

Sickness

Im going to be gone from Tuesday, till next Monday. Going to Miami for Spring Break
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Dom

Going in-active for a while, things have come up. Easter is coming soon and i need to plan a good fuckup. Need money gah.

Silver Knight

Save me a beer would ya dom :P

HockeyMaster195

Still out of action. Computer troubles. I planned for everything to be fixed by now, but unfortunately they aren't.

_________________________________________________Edit: 29-03-2009_________________________________________________
Still out of action. Computer troubles. I planned for everything to be fixed by now, but unfortunately they aren't.

_________________________________________________Edit: 29-03-2009_________________________________________________

Sickness

im leaving tomorrow and will be back next week at Monday
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Silver Knight

Alright Sickness, we will miss you :P

Royz

I'll be back in action by the start of april!

Silver Knight

Stalker should be back up then, so cya around Royz :P