Started by Silver Knight, 25-09-2008

Assassinator

Jackal-y, yay.

Welcome baacchhh.

Spawnmax

Be back on the weekend, visiting family :(

Spawnmax

Goose

Won't be on the server for marchbreak :( im up at my grandparents house for the week while my parents are in the Dominican -.-
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Ravanger

I have been sick for sometime now I am sorry i could not reply I was very ill and I was busy aswell....I am going to be active once more my glorious HGNers.

Paintcheck

Leaving for Texas today, returning on Friday and then heading to Hawai'i on Saturday and returning next Wednesday. I will have my laptop with me but I don't know about internet so if I'm not on that's why.

Bl★ck Star

After the spring holidays i have work experience in a famous restaurant called "Rosin".

So i arent that often online :/

Turkey

I was shot in the foot with a unsafe'ted'er .22 rifle. I am back Yay! Soo umm Yeah

Pawx

Going to Disney for my birthday, ITS A SMALL WORLD HERE I COME!

Won't be back till Tuesday night.

Locke

Quote from: Pawx on 04-04-2010
Going to Disney for my birthday, ITS A SMALL WORLD HERE I COME!

Won't be back till Tuesday night.

niiiiice.

Assassinator

Gunna be gone for about a week.

Moss

And I'm Back.

Sorry for not saying I was leaving. A lot of things happened really quick and i wasn't able to get on here.
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

deluxulous

Leaving for a few weeks... not "leaving", just another inactivity thing. Dunno when I'll be back.

There are several personal reasons for this which I would rather not explain for the sake of my privacy, and such, but the main points are pretty much this:

Paranoid Parents - They think that HGN is full of stalkers that wanna rape me. They're gonna check my history daily. I think I can sneak on the forums with Steam Community, late night, or I can just use selective history deletion.
School

Hopefully things will cool down by the end of the month. If not, I'm boned.

Zstan

Quote from: PistolKid on 15-04-2010
Leaving for a few weeks... not "leaving", just another inactivity thing. Dunno when I'll be back.

There are several personal reasons for this which I would rather not explain for the sake of my privacy, and such, but the main points are pretty much this:

Paranoid Parents - They think that HGN is full of stalkers that wanna rape me. They're gonna check my history daily. I think I can sneak on the forums with Steam Community, late night, or I can just use selective history deletion.
School

Hopefully things will cool down by the end of the month. If not, I'm boned.
I'm 14, lolwut.

and I won't be on the servers, my a key broke (I have to use alt+97)

deluxulous

Quote from: Zstan on 17-04-2010I'm 14, lolwut.

No u. And it appears that the situation is better than I expected. My activity shouldn't be bad.

Moss

I'm gonna be gone again guys for some business of my own. Hopefully Ill be back soon but it will be unknown when. So....

Mosshroom Signing out!

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

Moss

Why do I love Moss?

deluxulous

I was gone Friday-Saturday night, went camping at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.

Steel

Taking a small temporary break, nothing long, nor serious, just a bit of time away from steam based stuff for a bit.

Paintcheck

I will be gone next Monday (5/24/2010) for 2 weeks on a camping trip. I return on 6/7. I want to see Crussaria up when I get back.

EDIT: Plans changed. Leave tomorrow 5/26/10 and return 6/7/10 still

Chaos

Quote from: Chaos on 16-05-2010
Subject: I'm leaving to venture further north.
Author: Maksym Olesky
Message: I just wanted to say, before I start.. You guys have been great. I'll have many fun memories to go back on. Freedom has been one of the best events of my life.
But, I'm leaving for a while. I want to adventure the northern reaches of the zone, I haven't been too deep yet. I heard there's untold riches, I will come back with a bag of rubles, if I make it back. I will miss you all for the time being.
[OOC] I'm the quartermaster and I'm not active enough anymore. I need a break from SRP for a while, It's getting kinda boring recently and a break will help me find joy in SRP once again. Every time I take a break it's so much better when I get back. Sorry for doin this also, but it's better than me just taking up a spot that could be used by a more active player.

Silver Knight

I should really go and concentrate on revising, the next few weeks, don't expect much from me.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

deluxulous

Hey guys, I forget when I'll be leaving for vacation. But if I don't get on for a few days, you can guess where I'm at.

Paintcheck

Heading to North Carolina for college orientation tomorrow, back Friday night. Then work starts so I will be around less in general.

Aresty

From 27, I'll be off SRP for 4 weeks, but I'll be on the active on the forums.