Snazzy Gaming... Mine first!

Started by hikahika, 20-06-2012

hikahika

So guys, I've come here... To you... Because I need help, I doubt any of you knew that I was the original creator and owner of Snazzy Gaming that Halo (Now called Fucktard... or Snazzy < Gay name) stole from me.

It started when I wanted to start a DECENT rp server then Pfc. Sparks (TGaP) tells me about a decent scripter. That's how I got to know Halo but apparently I grew wary of him because he was banning decent RPers that only said they want to see the owner. I didn't make Halo the owner, Just and admin. When I started reading logs I talked to Sparks about Halo and he said deal with it and so I did since I'm kind but unfortunately I was too kind, I noticed he was stealing shit from you guys (Models and forum apps) and I told him to stop, Even I knew he can't code shit and he's googling. A month later we got angry and removed Halo and that caused more than half of the community to leave since he bullshits. After I had a gamemode called "Last Mistake" (Belongs to Samurai) and since my laptop was dead I was gone for too long and because Halo somehow found out all he needed to offer was DLL fixes he talked to Samurai and took him along. Now after stalking his forums I find out he REMOVED Last Mistake and fucked with Samurai.

All I ask of you HGN is to take me on-board the ship to victory and take back my stuff!

Kelse

no, we're not here to take back your stuff. however, welcome to HGN, yeah...

the permaban queen.

ThY

this is way too serious for the gvc. welcome to hgn <3

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: ThY on 20-06-2012
this is way too serious for the gvc. welcome to hgn <3

hikahika

INA7HAN

Quote from: hikahika on 20-06-2012
Whats GVC? >.<
Gay Vampire Castle. All trolling, flaming, stupidness and stuff like that goes here. So basically people don't think you are serious as you have posted it here.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

hikahika

Shit i'm actually serious... Could I request to get it moved?

Bl★ck Star

Why post it even here in the first place ?

hikahika

I googled Halokiller HGN and it lead me to this section so I assumed you all had a weird taste in naming and posted here

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

hikahika

Thanks and shall I "report" the other ones I want moved aswell?