Nostalgia Time!

Started by pilot, 15-07-2013

pilot

I really want to do this.

Basically just give a small paragraph (Or shorter) of times you had in HGN a while back that makes you love this community. And a few responses can talk about it onwards until someone has a new nostalgia moment and we can just keep going.

I'll start us off:

White/Red Chapel. Oooh yes, we all remember this lovely town right? This was mostly the time when I first started roleplaying and so I was pretty much the biggest idiot waltzing around saying hello to everyone that passes by. Although, I'm really fond about these memories and the soldiers that I had. Sort of reminds me of an older version of New Haven (Oh gawsh he brought it up) So, other then having a drive to kill no matter how many events and soldiers and supplies it took against me and my followers how do you feel about these times?

Plunger

What server is that from?

nKe

That delicious nostalgia from year back.
Damn that's long ago.

INA7HAN

When I first joined SRP 2 years or so ago. A few days after joining I got myself an AK74u and then found myself in the mansion on Occult being attacked by a horde of blood suckers along with a few other Stalkers. We ended up getting stuck on the second floor covering the stairs and other ways in. Good times.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Syndraell

I remember in the first Caphori map, where I was hired to build a bridge over the jungle to the beach. It never got done due to the person having requested it wanted to oversee the construction, and he was never on.

Also First Map, Building Gingerbeard's Ship, My Workshop, Isaki's Potions, the Floating Island Fortress against the demonic hordes, and Kami having a nice part of the land to herself.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

INA7HAN

Quote from: James Almasy on 16-07-2013
I remember in the first Caphori map, where I was hired to build a bridge over the jungle to the beach. It never got done due to the person having requested it wanted to oversee the construction, and he was never on.

Also First Map, Building Gingerbeard's Ship, My Workshop, Isaki's Potions, the Floating Island Fortress against the demonic hordes, and Kami having a nice part of the land to herself.
I remember the floating island fortress it was awesome

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Edvyn

Fuck, it's been so long since HGN shut down their Disney Gmod servers - I had some good memories from back then
I was the leader of the Princesses faction, my character was Lady Bluebell, the distant descendant of the fabled Snow White
Back in those days we had working dwarf models, and talking animals weren't frowned upon

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Edvyn on 17-07-2013
Fuck, it's been so long since HGN shut down their Disney Gmod servers - I had some good memories from back then
I was the leader of the Princesses faction, my character was Lady Bluebell, the distant descendant of the fabled Snow White
Back in those days we had working dwarf models, and talking animals weren't frowned upon
Oh, dude I remember that! My character was Queen Azure. She reigned over the vast kingdom of Caeruleo, where the trees, grass, and animals were blue. Come to think of it most things were blue. Mickey even came to my kingdom once, and he was blue. I think I wrote in that she was the sister of Sleeping Beauty or something. Man, did I ERP a fucking lot with that character. She was like Queen Slut. Haha, anyways. Good times.