New servers? What do the people want?

Started by Silver Knight, 07-02-2020

Silver Knight

New servers? What do the people want?

It's 2020 and HGN and everyone is not getting younger. We can setup any server the community wants to play, but we need people to run such servers, to create what the community desires.

Currently it appears only Terraria is still running with a staffing team. If someone is interested in taking on a Minecraft roleplay server, starbound server, this can be arranged. We can host anything from Arma 3 to an ark survival evolved server if there is demand.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Ragolution

gamerhead

I second the DayZ.

Possibly a reboot of some sort of RP?

Glad to see there are still folks here after all this time. 

Silver Knight

Syndraell

Could do some 7days or something. And I'm not sure how M&B Bannerlord will work with a Multiplayer function, but it releases at the end of the month too.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

gamerhead

Quote from: Silver Knight on 27-02-2020
Well shit, we could probably do both SRP and DayZ

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1764742243

Count me in on this one +1. 

I would jam some SRP DayZ style. 

andrewhatesyou

Still waiting for that HGN comeback... That said, I'm voting for a DayZ SRP server!

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Silver Knight

Quote from: Syndraell on 14-03-2020
Could do some 7days or something. And I'm not sure how M&B Bannerlord will work with a Multiplayer function, but it releases at the end of the month too.

Public servers won't be released until end of this year for Bannerlord

gamerhead

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 17-05-2020
Still waiting for that HGN comeback... That said, I'm voting for a DayZ SRP server!

What kind of comeback are you wanting? Gmod?  I seriously doubt that will happen as not many folks still play. 

Silver Knight

There is a S.T.A.L.K.E.R Scene in DayZ, alot of the hard work is done for us already if we decide to go down that route.

The main problem we've had last few years is we need credible staff and developers to work on/maintain servers. I don't have the time to dedicate anymore cause you know /life/ happened. But i know that any SRP player who played before knows apart of them is missing with it not around.

gamerhead

I feel this to the max.  I have a wife and a child now.  But, if you are willing to work on this with me I can take some time out to help develop and maintain servers as needed.

Just let me know what you are wanting help with and I will cram it in.  I miss everyone in the community and would love to see hyper gaming restored back to its full potential like it was when we were all kids. 

Silver Knight

I am in talks with ThY about the potential for the DayZ SRP server, some cogs are moving. James Almasy is also interested in heading up Terraria again ( Caught him playing it ).

Blake.H

Better start dusting off the old SEVA suit.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Silver Knight

I am currently doing some testing with this at current for ARMA 3 based S.T.A.L.K.E.R Server using Altis Life as a base

gamerhead

Arma 3 has a good engine.  I think it should fit nicely for a S.T.A.L.K.E.R server.

Szenti