Lucid dreaming

Started by Szenti, 02-01-2012

Bl★ck Star

I got my freaky dream written down. Gonna search for it and I'll post it here.

Edit: Found them.

It starts with me going to a new school, a wizardry school.
Grandma and dad move with me there too.
First day, travel by bus.
Having fun with my new class mates in the lessons, one lesson there is always stuck deep in my mind, it's the necromancy lessons, I don't even know what else we got for lessons.

Second day, I miss the bus and call my grandma to pick me up and bring me to school. She get's slightly pissed. I then see my classmates taking a private jet that can start vertically with the school emblem on it. I go in there too, sit down, take out my phone and tell my grandma she doesn't need to come anymore, she get's totally pissed at me and says stuff I can't remember because I woke her up for nothing, like swearing, but not acctually using swear words.
We arrive within like 4 seconds.

First lesson is Necromancy again.
We go down there, what I also think is somehow out of place is, to get to the classroom we needed to go into a stairway tower, then move down like 20 stairs, we're underground now, then between thestairs leading up we just came down is a small winodw, a really small window we're you can barely slide trough, so that one guy opens it and lays down and pushes himself trough it, we all follow.

We walk trough some corridors with several class rooms at the side, then the last classrooms door is in the middle of the wall, like the wall is blockading the way and directly in the middle is a door with a pentagram on it.

We enter the room greet our teacher and sit down.
everyone then get's a doll, I can never remember the shape of it or the colours, but I do remember that it was no human shaped doll.

Class is over, we move up again and walk to the other classes.

The day is over and I go to the front gates, I meet my dad there, he says he got a job at my school as Gardener, I am happyfor him because he hadn't gotten a job since 3 years now. He walks away from me to the gardens.
Some friends come to me and then we talk a bit, still beeing on the School ground. They move on.

Then suddenly my dad comes up to me, he has something black on his shirt, he approaches me closer, I realise he has no eye and black blood is flowing down from the holes, he stares at me from 5 metres away and then after sometime he opens his mouth and his guts are flowing out with black blood.

I start running to me grandma who was today on the school ground too. I see her and yell at her that we need to run, she is still pissed at me and won't follow.

Then a giant Demon like creature I can't describe comes upto us and me and my grandma start running, she get's hit from the Creature with an Axe like weapon on the feet, she can't walk anymore by her own, I pick her up and run inside the school with her and up the staircases.

Reaching the highest magus tower there I lay her down and barricade the doors. Suddenly I hear a loud roaring and the double door explodes right in my face, me flying backwards onto the stairs a bit away from my grandma.

The Demon creature enters the roof we're on. He throws his axe and it splits my grandma in half. I started crying. The creature stood infront of me, kneels down infront of me and has a creepy smile on his face, it then says something with a language I have never heard before but somehow I still undertsand what it was saying.

It said, "Wasn't that what you wished for ?" and he coughs and vomits up all my classmates heads infront of me.

I am totally shocked and can't move or do anything, I am about to vomit too.

Then suddenly behind me the Magus Tower Starts glowing blue and a blue orb is flying above it, I look at it and then, a flash, I am totally flashed, I can only see white anymore and then I wake up.

mfw I have this dream

Madcombat

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 09-01-2012

Then suddenly behind me the Magus Tower Starts glowing blue and a blue orb is flying above it, I look at it and then, a flash, I am totally flashed, I can only see white anymore and then I wake up.

You dead son.

I wish I had titty city dream but instead I had a more zombie like dream.

Involved me taking charge of a group of suvivors and taking refuge in a school where we baracaded the workshop and held tight in there making weaponry with the forge and anvil.  After we expanded our influence after afew days coming to the conclusion the military wasnt coming so we took shit into our own hands.  In the end I lead a army much like Caesars legion and strove to dominance over everything.  Some fucked up yet fun dreams we have eh?

Goose

Anyone else care to share some stories? :>
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

darkzerxx

i remember something about moving bullets.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Szenti

Quote from: Goose on 11-01-2012
Anyone else care to share some stories? :>
bumpy bump. Share stories plox.
anyways I just can't even sleep normally, so, lucid dreaming for me is not even working :((

Yorty

I've been having a recurring [theme of] dream which always involves me running from seemingly nothing in abandoned buildings/environments. Massive schools, factories, homes. As small as they seem I can never get out.
I continue running for my life from nothing, occasionally tripping or getting stuck. Every time I slow down or stop my heart beats faster and it feels like something's pressing down on my head. Now what's interesting is that I eventually come to the realization that I'm dreaming nearly every time, but it sort of fades from my memory after that ironically.
I remember a few tidbits, but those aren't really for sharing.

Ragolution

Quote from: Yorty on 12-01-2012
I've been having a recurring [theme of] dream which always involves me running from seemingly nothing in abandoned buildings/environments. Massive schools, factories, homes. As small as they seem I can never get out.
I continue running for my life from nothing, occasionally tripping or getting stuck. Every time I slow down or stop my heart beats faster and it feels like something's pressing down on my head. Now what's interesting is that I eventually come to the realization that I'm dreaming nearly every time, but it sort of fades from my memory after that ironically.

Running dreams signify fear or regret. Generally speaking you're unhappy with something. Anxeity. Stress. All of the above.

HitMan5523

Quote from: Ragolution on 12-01-2012
Quote from: Yorty on 12-01-2012

Running dreams signify fear or regret. Generally speaking you're unhappy with something. Anxeity. Stress. All of the above.
He needs to be nicer to me LOL
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

andrewhatesyou

I can barely remember, but the outlines are like this:

I was going to fight my friend in school, and we begin to duke it out. Suddenly, we both walk away and I go on this bus to some random city and get dropped off. Out of nowhere my history teacher comes up and yells at me to go back to school. I go back to school and find that my friend put a bag of weed in a toaster and it is on fire. Then, I look at my friend and he's smoking a 1ft bong. I'm like "What the fuck" and just wake up.

Just remembered two good weird ones. This was when I was on meds for my arm:

1. I remember being with my friend outside this huge nuclear power plant. We were in an abandoned city and we tried to turn on the power plant with the switch in the basement. Suddenly, my friend says "Take the elevator to the basement encase the towers blows up". I get in the elevator, and it begins to ascend into the deep dark partsof the basement. Suddenly the elevator stops and another elevator drops down next to me. I look over, and somebody is standing there and says "Nobody has been here for a while, and your going to stay here forever". The, she screams and her face pops out at me. I woke up and was screaming.

2. I barely remember, but I was on this investigation in an abandoned airport. There was some ghost in there, and I had to hunt him down. There was all weird noises, when suddenly a scream came from the hall and a motor cycle came at me so I chased it down the road. Then I woke up.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Dragon

This thread lacks recent posts, this saddens me.
Perhaps I should post one of my stories here. Ah, why the hell not.

So, I suppose the Lucid Dream story I shall post is a simple one, Zombie Apocalypse, very typical.
So, here's how it goes.

Pre-Lucid.
I wake up at 4 in the morning , my phone's alarm function goes off, typically playing what it always does, which oddly enough is the Degroot Keep theme from Team Fortress 2. I typically associate that theme with the whole idea of Lucid Dreaming. As soon as I wake up in the middle of the night, usually during when I am most active in the REM cycle, that theme always tells me "You're listening to me because you are going to Dream.". Hell, I've even said that to myself as a little mantra on one occasion, and now it's pretty much all I need to listen to before I start becoming ecstatic about Dreaming.

So, I generally wake myself up a little bit without taking my mind off of dreaming, I go for a piss (You don't want to piss in your dream. There has been plenty of cases where someone neglected their bladder and pissed themselves silly whilst they are in a dream.) and then return to my bed shortly after before settling down once more. I close my eyes and try to stay focused whilst keeping my body still. Sooner or later, I enter and pass the whole Dream Paralysis stage and then I just wait for a brief moment or two.

I begin to build up what my dream would look like; I would go for the typical awakening in my own room, with the house empty, void my subconsciousness downstairs, my usual set-up for when I just want to dick around in a sandbox sort of dream. Before I know it, I'm there.

Lucidity.
I wake up as per normal, my bed with the covers over my head. I generally begin the day by throwing them off of myself. Boy, I didn't expect what I saw. The whole room was ransacked, drawers pulled out, all my possessions and clothes scattered about everywhere. I immediately got worried; and wonder if my wish of my subcon being downstairs would carry over, however; I was unsure of any dangers that might have lurked around the house, I literally didn't ask for any of this to begin with, just my normal house and whatnot, what could have went wrong?

Instead of opting for my normal clothes; I rather went for my Stalker Outfit, which was just a simple rookie suit as it would happen. Tan Jacket with a hood, Jeans and Boots, and to top it all off, I had the S-1 Gasmask. Now, whilst I would have loved to stick to whatever game this was, I didn't find it appropriate since it was not a wish to be plunged into hell in the first place. I closed my eyes and simply stated; "Give me a god damn G36 and some ammo."
Opened my eyes afterwards and beheld the G36 infront of me, complete with a healthy amount of ammo, I counted about 5 magazines worth.

Picked up the G36 and stored the magazines in the many pockets of the Tan Jacket I was wearing, before I left my room. I quickly learned that my little abode was not the only room that had fell victim to whatever was lurking around the house. I decided to follow up on my previous goal; to see if my Subconsciousness was downstairs. I jumped down the flight of stairs before landing with a thud at the bottom. If anything was there, it deserved to know about my presence, because it had just pretty much ruined my own little world.

I immediately ran down the corridor and smacked my way into the Back room, and there I saw her. My damn subconsciousness (Her form is a damn Anthropomorphic Dragoness. How typical.) stood infront of the window, simply gazing outside. I think I stood there for 10 or so minutes, she was just ignoring me, or she had somehow became deaf and didn't hear the damn thud that I made by skipping a flight of stairs and jumping down recklessly instead.

I think it felt like 15 minutes later where the silence was broken, my subconsciousness turned her head around and looked right at me before beginning to speak; "You're up later than I expected. Like what I did with the house? Fits your dream perfectly I find."
At this point, I was damn confused, she motioned for me to come over to the window. As I began to walk, G36 in hand, I retorted back to her; "What do you mean Fits the Dream Perfectly? I wanted my house to be normal!"

Of course, then I looked out of the window myself. Nigh everything was abandoned, not a soul in sight. I looked back to my subconsciousness, meeting her gaze as she snapped back at me. "I want? Please, you promised I could set the scene next time. Zombie Apocalypse! It's a bit cliché, I know.. But hey; you've wanted it as well every now and then."

I simply blinked a few times, I didn't quite understand it at first.
"Here's how this game will go. You're in a Lucid Dream. You're the last person alive on Earth, and I will not be joining you! You will not be leaving this dream either, no matter how hard you try, no matter what you think, I will not allow you to leave, not until you finish this game."

By now, I really didn't understand. As I went to ask a question, she simply vanished as I blinked. My subconsciousness was a slight reflection of my own personality, it was cocky. Teaches me about who I am, if she thought that she could slip away from me, then she was wrong. I closed my eyes and spoke aloud "My Subconsciousness is infront of me."

I opened my eyes, there was nobody there. That always worked.. or, rather it used to work. I tried every damn method I could to leave the dream, but I couldn't leave. I did in the end, but that was after what felt like a few weeks, I will type up some details of snippets from this little hell on a later date, in the meantime, I must try and remember more.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Ragolution

Female subconcious. Curious.

jaik

Quote from: Ragolution on 21-01-2012
Female subconcious. Curious.

in dragon furry form

huh.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Overwatch

I tried this once.

I. I... I can't even comprehend what happened, and I don't want to try again.
But thats a whole new level of slugbox I unlocked.