Holy shit.

Started by Redbark, 06-01-2013

Redbark

Have you had this feeling?

Everything that I do I think is worthless, and wastes my time,

Computer gaming- WASTE OF TIME. I view this as wasting my life.

Drinking- Fuck me I am sick of drinking, my cycle is drink, wake up, regret. Thats all

Typing stories - As a child I wanted to be a writer, now I view this as a waste of time.

Fanfictions - hell, reading fanfics of MLP, Naruto, etc, even bores the shit out of me.

Hanging out with friends - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Boring as hell even if we do jackass stunts (Trust me, we do.)

Doing taxes - Is somehow fun.

THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME.

Really I made this to see if anyone was/is going through this phase. Holy creap I feel as if when I sleep I wasted my time in this damn day.

Otto

drink more

only solution

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Silver Knight

One thing i personally find is i find it hard to find movies or tv shows to watch that interest me these days. Most are generic and boring. All the good ones i have watched.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Khorn

Sounds like you got your life mixed up.

You going anti-social. Find something completely new to try.

nKe

Join army

Syndraell

Sounds like you need to either become a boring citizen of society, or do something that will get your Adrenaline rushing.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

jaik

Quote from: Redbark on 06-01-2013
Have you had this feeling?
Yes.
Everything that I do I think is worthless, and wastes my time,
Too bad. It means you must begin to do something with your life. Focus on school and your hobbies.
Computer gaming- WASTE OF TIME. I view this as wasting my life.
It is. Try finding a hobby and dedicate yourself. Don't play video games unless it offers a practical experience. Read and educate yourself.
Drinking- Fuck me I am sick of drinking, my cycle is drink, wake up, regret. Thats all
Then stop.
Typing stories - As a child I wanted to be a writer, now I view this as a waste of time.
Find a different RP that you would write for.
Fanfictions - hell, reading fanfics of MLP, Naruto, etc, even bores the shit out of me.
Read non-fiction instead.
Hanging out with friends - FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Boring as hell even if we do jackass stunts (Trust me, we do.)
Then don't. Limit your social activity in favor of what I suggested.
Doing taxes - Is somehow fun.
what

THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME.
You're doing fuck all with your life.
Really I made this to see if anyone was/is going through this phase. Holy creap I feel as if when I sleep I wasted my time in this damn day.
Sleeping is practical so look at it like that.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Steven :D

gvc material stays in the gvc

Otto

Quote from: Steven :D on 06-01-2013
gvc material stays in the gvc

I don't get it