HGN Is Mad At Me!

Started by rommel909, 11-01-2012

rommel909

This isn't an unban, because most of the administration team is against me. It's sad because most of their accusations are wrong and I know it. Banned every time for no reason, the reason I don't try to appeal is because someone will link one of my actions to the past. It actually hurts me, that the ban was titled
forums.hypergamer.net/forum/. )".
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : "Banned for 1440 mins ( Does not understand the basics of Role-Play. Appeal at http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/forum/. )".

As if saying I can't RP, as if saying I don't know how to use /me or /it. As if saying I can't RP at all. I'm not going to argue, because no matter how much you argue with an admin,  they won't listen and understand your point. This isn't an offense to HGN, nor to the admins. This is an offense to how the whole playerbase treats me. I will get some bad comments on here, most likely showing a point I've already heard a hundred times. I'm not going to ignore admins, yet they're wrong.

Yes, the admins are wrong.
I expect ''omg disrespekct of the admins banbanbanbanbanban'' but please listen to my complaint. Noone seems to listen to what I say, or understand it. Every time I got banned from Crussaria, it happens by one person and it only happens when he gets killed. Even though I roleplay it correctly noone seems to notice. To say I don't grasp basic roleplaying skills is to say I don't know how to RP at all. You believe I'm metagaming when something is an alright rp visit. As I said, this isn't about the current event, yet the treating in general. This may be deleted because it doesen't follow the format but this is about a ban. My argument, isn't to get myslef unbanned. Everyone hates me, most of this is because of constant 'robbing'. Do I rob for the items? NO! I rob for the sake of getting a soul. I take the items just because my character views it'd be a waste to not rob them. I've donated not to get banned, yet, not to get off subject, you're hating me for the wrong things.

Your hate is fueled by ignorance, yet it seems true in your mind, and you'll look at this comment and say ''PFFFFFFFF GTFO ROMMEL'' I think my opinion is true. Your opinion, I can't rob people, which is wrong. In-Character robbing should be allowed and people just need to protect themselves better and not follow me when I say ''Follow me.'' and it is simple RP. This shouldn't be turned into some crazy mixed up OCC argument. This whole argument is senseless, I'm being called a fucking child for getting into things. I could give you a list of things that has caused this, and my opinion on it, but what does it matter? In ALL servers, it's either the admins' way or the highway because your opinion does not relate to what the admin thinks. I understand, admins are respected and usually correct. Yet, I'm being taken against for simple complaints. I was banned for 24 hours and given the 'second strike' for not doing ANYTHING. This is the most annoying thing I've seen so far, something I can't control gets me banned. My friend knows my place ICly and was going to talk to me, he said this after he got there due to the complications. In my mind, and my view, this is senseless and a meaningless ban. I understand others have opinons, yet if an admin says otherwise it will be casted into oblivion. I'm venting my rage into this post, I'm banned for no reason. I know perfectly how to RP and it would be nonsense to say otherwise. Arguments usually are won by the man with the banhammer, yet not making him correct. I understanded the admins point of view, such as, a robed man is being attaxed and metagamed his friends ''helpz'' to help him live. Yet, this isn't the case. It's a rare meeting I know, yet it's true. Belief has to be shown, as I have no proof of this. He walked in, also, I did PM him I'm attacked, yet this was after he was already in the church. I didn't do this to metagame, yet just tell him. I SF'd him not to metagame and he said ''Lol I'm already in the church crypt.'' and yes, this is suspicious yet true. Belief isn't shown on-- oh, I just got SF'd.

10:42 PM - |HGN-CRTO| Plunger: Unauthed for necromancer.

This shit, is making my annoyed. Everyone has opinions yet this is restricting roleplay and is wrong. He says it is because I can't RP, even when several people have witnessed me RPing. I guess I'm a failing roleplayer because he says so. Plain hate has caused this. Whyku, are you happy? After attempting to kill me seven times, and when I kill you, you complain to admins for RDM, are you happy? I hope so.

I can't handle a necromancer because I kill people. I kill people for a valid reason. You're confusing OCC complaints with IC things. Killing isn't banned from the server, is it?
If it it is, fuck. Due to complaints from a handful of players, without evidence, I'm banned, once again for no reason.

Please, evaluate how I have completely no skills in roleplaying
EVAULATE

This argument is already happening in another place, but this has grown to a serious issue. People are item whoring and don't want to be robbed. But today, I had done COMPLETELY nothing and your whole punishment was based on what has already been done with. ''omg rommel stop robbing'' which I was banned for already, now I'm banned for metagaming, even if it was metagame, I wouldn't be the one in trouble for it. He's the one that came, but I didn't so noone should be in trouble. Whyku hunted me down in the crypt, somehow opened the secret door and so we had a fight. My friend came down just because he ICly wanted to talk to me, I actually don't know. I saw no other reason he may.
I've been editing this throughout the days, and I don't believe I need to shape up.

I've done nothing wrong, it isn't item-whoring and the complaints are idiotic. I understand seeing fifty messages being thrown at you saying ''omg he rdm'' yet no proof is given. I don't kill without RP, once I stab the person in the head,  shoot them in the head, have a bloody fight and kill them, I actually kill them. I kill like that, not much of an issue, I usually don't take items when my intent isn't to kill the other person.  Such as, being attacked today, Whyku kept his items. The only reason I'm banned is because after an obvious role-play situation, he got killed. Fair and square, /me'd it out perfectly, he raged saying we metagamed, powergamed, ect. Complaints can look true if given in mass amounts, I'm not being arrogant but a lot of the playerbase is *stupid*. This is an arrangement of new players mind you, the regular players are itemwhores. As, everyone has flaws in roleplay, I like to randomly loljump around when we have an OCC moment.

Before you go ''OH MAN DAWG WHY U BE HATIN'' let me tell you why. Today, a lady comes up to me and tries to passive, I'm all like ''kay kay'' and we passive for a few minutes. Suddenly, man in armored suit and whyku  throw themselves at us with swords and stuff. We run off, self explainable.

Therefore, me not being the cause of this, yet they didn't do anything wrong. It was perfectly IC and great, didn't complain or anything. I had kidnapped one of their friends and it was cool because I faced IC consequences. But, I was banned for not knowing basic roleplaying skills yet I could roleplay fine with /me's and /it's and normal talking. People don't like having their precious items taking away and I respect that. It's annoying to whine when someone dies, even when we do kill Whyku he rages at admins suddenly for no reason after a cool RP event. People don't like dying in Crussaria, that's my point.

The whole robbing and soul taking thing? Yes, it sounds like a stupid excuse and idiotic. But guess what, it isn't. My character doesn't rob, he just steals souls and then takes the items, as he wants to gain as much as he can. This is robbing in some sense, so, yes.

My character is greedy for power, and so he does this by killing lone targets. We found someone in the tavern to kidnap and steal their soul, for reasons I've already explained. I didn't plan on taking his stuff, as he was new and didn't really have much.  He quickly denied roleplaying this and ran off. But, yes! I understand why you'd do this and why anyone would be mad for such a stupid excuse. Yet, the question is, is it wrong to kill people? Is it? That's all I've done wrong, roleplay killing. I didn't know this was an offense, but here is where I end my vent of rage. Yet, this isn't an unban request, I want for you to understand me, and so I may understand you better. My 24 hour ban was although meaningless as I was banned for completely no reason. No proof of what who did what.

Yes, this will turn into a flaming war, and will probably be locked three posts in. But I want to hear all of ya'lls' opinions.

gogogogogogogogogo

This isn't to anger you, or make you rage and make ninety paragaph sentences, I just have a few questions.

What is your evidence.

Is Robbing/Killing illegal OCCly?

If so, WHY?

If you just come out and post ''rommel its because you rdm and rob for no reason and it makes people angry and you metagame'' I will just ignore it. If you're going to say something, have proof and show a valid explaination. Not, ''i heard like 30 complaints that u did something so u get in truble'' so, understood? Just talk to me here. HGN is probably the best community, or network, I've ever played on and I'm not leaving without figuring out why I'm being hated at the moment. Yet, I know why, just not why your reason why exists.
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

Gonztah

Well. I tried Crussaria and in 10 minutes I was KILLED not allowed to reflag by your necromancer character. I assume that you're hated because all you do is kill people with poor RP (/me stabs you in the neck from behind killing you.) no reflag and you take everything they have in their inventory and then claim its part of your necromancy routine. Stop spree killing/robbing and people might not hate you.

Also you talk about people item whoring and being afraid to die. Well its true because they lose all their shit to some spree robber who is just as much an item whore. I cant see why you couldnt be a necromancer and just let people reflag after you kill them. Also /me stabs you in the head  IS NOT good RP its just olololol I kill u now gief items here!

lolKieck

This post is fueled by rage.
Quote from: Gonztah on 11-01-2012
/me. stabs you in the neck from behind killing you.
/me. stabs you in the head (probably adding "killing you")
You can't even kill somebody without powergaming? WOW.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Vortigoat

You know what would have bin funny, Just killing Rommel over and over and over and over and over and over.

deluxulous

Do you have any evidence as to why you SHOULDN'T be banned? Pics or it didn't happen, as the saying goes. Unless we know exactly what happened, we're forced to assume that you're a powergaming lolrobber. Your lengthy rage message that just restates the same few points over and over again doesn't help your case.

rommel909

Did any of you even read all of it? Really? Don't TL;DR either, I don't have proof nor need proof to which I metagamed or not. Noone had proof I did in the first place, how are you going to find proof of someone not doing something when they didn't? Just ask people, it's all you can do.
You can turn your

rommel909

Also, for your snide comments, it wouldn't matter if you killed me over and over again as long as you roleplayed it. If you're not even going to listen to what I say, then don't say anything about it.

I don't kill to rob, and most people don't reflag. Everytime I'm killed, noone lets me reflag. Before you say it's revenge, it has been happening since FORP until now.

One more thing, what am I supposed to do? Do a complicated /me system based on doing badass ninja jumps? Really? Roleplay doesen't have to be super advanced, I stabbed you, end of story. Doesen't take much to comprehend that.

You can turn your

ThY

Quote from: rommel909 on 11-01-2012
most of the administration team is against me. It's sad because most of their accusations are wrong and I know it
Okay

I'm not going to ignore admins, yet they're wrong.
..  okay

Diddn't you just say that?

you're hating me for the wrong things.
Deja vu?

they didn't do anything wrong.
Maybe you're wrong

which is wrong
You said.

restricting roleplay and is wrong.
Is anything else wrong good sir? <3
Bro, I get you think admins are wrong. - but repeating yourself so much won't help. :/

Ragolution

Quote from: ThY on 11-01-2012
most of the administration team is against me. It's sad because most of their accusations are wrong and I know it
Okay

..  okay

Deja vu?

Maybe you're wrong

which is wrong
You said.

Bro, I get you think admins are wrong. - but repeating yourself so much won't help. :/

10/10

Best Post.
Nominated for Award.

Or am I wrong?

Lent23

Everything thy said plus.. What is occ?
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

rommel909

Oh, sorry, I meant OOC
You can turn your

Lent23

In a more serious note, who authed you to be a Necromancer? If you were Unauthed I believe (I'm not an admin on Crussaria, but this is just what I think) that your character should/will get PK'd? You kind of NEED auths to do something, bro.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

lolKieck

Quote from: Ragolution on 11-01-2012
Quote from: ThY on 11-01-2012
Okay

..  okay

Deja vu?

Maybe you're wrong

which is wrong
You said.

10/10

Best Post.
Nominated for Award.

Or am I wrong?
You are wrong. Or am I wrong?
On a barely related note:

Otto

Whyku is a dipshit, I feel bad for you.

jaik

Can't handle the heat? Then get out of the kitchen. Bitching about it on forums won't help, rather try and improve on what people told you and it doesn't matter what you think - if the majority thinks you're doing it wrong, then you ARE doing it wrong.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

rommel909

Quote from: Jake on 11-01-2012
Can't handle the heat? Then get out of the kitchen. Bitching about it on forums won't help, rather try and improve on what people told you and it doesn't matter what you think - if the majority thinks you're doing it wrong, then you ARE doing it wrong.

Ok, well, look at it this way. You're right to, a large degree, yet not in this case.

I can't improve on ''learn how 2 rp'' because I already know how. The majority is against me, yet I'm not doing it wrong. I hate to be so stubborn and I already said I wouldn't rob anymore I believe. I was banned for no reason yesterday, still waiting on Paintcheck and Plunger to make an explaination and for me to look at what they say and react.
You can turn your

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 11-01-2012

Ok, well, look at it this way. You're right to, a large degree, yet not in this case.

I can't improve on ''learn how 2 rp'' because I already know how. The majority is against me, yet I'm not doing it wrong. I hate to be so stubborn and I already said I wouldn't rob anymore I believe. I was banned for no reason yesterday, still waiting on Paintcheck and Plunger to make an explaination and for me to look at what they say and react.
An idiot is whom thinks he knows everything.

Recreas

Rommel, seriously. The You Can't RP Ban, was not because you don't know how to use the roleplay COMMANDS (/me and that stuff) but because you don't know how to take roleplay to the highest level possible in gaming as you are supposed to in HGN. IF you don't like this, why are you even playing on HGN servers. Our roleplay isn't about the /me stabbs, but we actually want to know every move from where you walk up to the victem and to swinging your damn arm.

Next to that, you're very very impatient. You say you need souls to gain power, but harvesting 9999 souls doesn't grant you 888888888 lvls, this isn't an RPG, this isn't skyrim or some other game like that. You don't gain levels easy for mass training your skills. In RP, you gain skills when you develop over time and roleplay as correctly and fully as possible. Next to that, the perfect roleplay should be the award not the soul or items you gain.

(Sorry for the slightly chaotic post, I AM TIRED.)
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Madcombat

Quote from: Recreas on 11-01-2012
Rommel, seriously. The You Can't RP Ban, was not because you don't know how to use the roleplay COMMANDS (/me and that stuff) but because you don't know how to take roleplay to the highest level possible in gaming as you are supposed to in HGN. IF you don't like this, why are you even playing on HGN servers. Our roleplay isn't about the /me stabbs, but we actually want to know every move from where you walk up to the victem and to swinging your damn arm.

Next to that, you're very very impatient. You say you need souls to gain power, but harvesting 9999 souls doesn't grant you 888888888 lvls, this isn't an RPG, this isn't skyrim or some other game like that. You don't gain levels easy for mass training your skills. In RP, you gain skills when you develop over time and roleplay as correctly and fully as possible. Next to that, the perfect roleplay should be the award not the soul or items you gain.

(Sorry for the slightly chaotic post, I AM TIRED.)

Take for example what Dragunsurn Jr does, he freaking trains day in day out everyday and I HARDLY battle other people, the only two people I've fought was a guy I sparred for training and a demon I didn't even get to touch yet.  You seem confident on the fact that Necromancers gain power through souls well let me say as HGN's first Necromancer that you are not correct you see I look at the harvesting of souls as a way to allow me to raise something from the dead, to take a soul then corrupt it and then surge it back into the body.

Either way, I think Necromancers from now on should be trained by my Character since he has the power to actually give the training, I really do not believe in this "I GOT AUTH I IS MAGICAN NOW!" with no training what so ever.

"Your wrong."
Well, if your being told by multiple people that you are role playing incorrectly the best assumption to make would be "IM DOING IT WRONG!"  and lets face the final thing that really grinds my gears about this thread, you've walked in and posted least 25 minutes of Drama over the thread, rather then bitching/crying about how you feel why don't you do what I did back in the old days when I didn't feel I was wanted (And I don't give two craps if people feel that way) and simply dust off your coat and move forward.

Paintcheck

As I was saying to Kieck earlier this morning I really wish Tom hadn't locked his previous unban topic before I posted this but Tom did so whatever. Also note I did not read the 1959139 walls of text of "ZOMG the admins are out to get me" because I have an idea what they say already and I don't honestly care about the specifics because it's all bullshit anyway. Also I would appreciate it if people who have No fucking clue what happened/don't play on the Crussaria server did not post things like
Quote from: Otto on 11-01-2012
Whyku is a dipshit, I feel bad for you.

because that's unfair to Whyku who in my opinion has a very negative reputation for no real reason (yes he was a shithead when he first came to HGN, yes he is still learning how to RP properly) and is used constantly as a scapegoat just because other players know they can get away with it. Because of this he is not given the chance to actually RP. He's actually gotten a lot better. That is not to say he is not blameless in what happened last night (more on that in a moment).

Rommel you need to stop acting like the victim. HGN didn't collectively wake up yesterday and go "Man we should really hate that Rommel guy, he's an asshole." YOU are responsible for how other players/the admin team see you. If the majority of the active players on a server have a problem with you, YOU are the one who pissed them off. Like I told you in Steam Friends before you posted this rant the problem people have with your Roleplay is you are selfish. You and your little group of friends have done absolutely NO OTHER RP with anyone outside of your little band that did not involve killing them or robbing them or killing them and mingelooting them. The only thing you seem to know how to RP is things that will increase your character's wealth/power/whatever. In short, you and your friends treat Crussaria as a singleplayer game where the only thing that matters is your group and everyone else exists solely to be preyed upon. That's not how this works, it's selfish and rather childish in my own opinion.

On Monday as was mentioned before I got on Crussaria around 4 pm my time. I then spent the next 5 or so hours dealing CONSTANTLY with complaints by Whyku and other people about you killing everyone you saw and stealing their items. Your killing wasn't DMing, no, but as Khorn said in your first unban thread the fact that you actually used your swep, killed the person and then immediately took every thing on their body without fail implies heavily that you are not doing it just for RP. You also have an issue with RP avoiding when things stop going your way as you were banned for it earlier and when you attacked Plunger and myself and were driven off by my magic and his crossbow you immediately switched characters before we could pursue your (grieviously injured) self to finish you off after killing the rest of your little band. Coupled with your trolling of other players (calling them "faggots", jumping around in the tavern and then getting pissed when the bartender refused to serve you, etc) you clearly did not make a good first impression on me nor anyone else and that is entirely YOUR FAULT.

Last night then I was on some more and lo and behold Whyku and you are going at it again. I don't know why Whyku took it upon himself to try and kill you though since your actions were ICly very well known to numerous people in the town )who ICly told me "Hey that guy with the red robes is constantly murdering people, watch out for him") I am sure he had no shortage of reason not to try and kill you. Of course your little band staunchly denies metagaming but I never got an answer for how your ENTIRE GROUP suddenly all knew to run immediately to the crypt the second Whyku had you cornered and was about to kill you. Now Whyku did not actually get me the logs like I asked so I can't confirm this but according to him you spent a very long time in LOOC bitching about things and stalling until your group showed up to rescue you from Whyku. That REEKS of metagaming. Hard. Maybe Whyku fucked up somewhere along the line but from the half-answers Plunger and I managed to get out of you and your friends it sounded like no one could explain ICly at all what the 4 of you were doing down there other than "Oh we totally knew Whyku was going to try and kill you so we ran immediately to the crypt" which doesn't make any sense to me at all nor did it make sense to Plunger.

Finally we have your overall combative, arrogant attitude. On Monday when you were on your Goblin and I told you you could not rob Whyku in the middle of a crowded tavern because
1. It's the middle of the city and you're a fucking goblin, a creature that is reviled and seen as a beast to be murdered
2. Robbing people in the middle of a crowded tavern also makes no sense

you tried to lecture me on how "OH it's not my problem there's no guards online, therefore I can do what I want, the rules say 'NO IC GUARDS' so nya nya nya". When an SV tells you you are interpreting a rule incorrectly that means you are interpreting the rule incorrectly. This isn't a courtroom, you don't win by technicalities and bullshit. It used to be that the average HGN user possessed common sense and was able to tell that the rule about IC guards exists NOT SO PEOPLE CAN ROB AND KILL EACH OTHER IN THE MIDDLE OF WHAT IS ICLY A LARGE, BUSTLING, SAFE CITY but rather to prevent stupidity from occurring when factions went to war with each other and had their raiding parties killed by the "ic guards who were totally manning the catapults while we were raiding you guys". I understand people who were not around in SRP where the rule was originally necessary to combat the utter stupidity of various faction heads may not realize that is what it stems from but at the same time come the fuck on. "No IC Guards" does not mean "Abandon all common sense and turn the large city into your own personal warzone". Yes I wish the guards/houses would get off their lazy fucking asses and do what they were supposed to be doing also (especially since I was being bitched at for having a story in server that was heavily tied to my character so I said I'd back off on that so the houses could come to the spotlight only for them to immediately go completely inactive but that is unrelated to this) but as I told you on Monday if your plan will only work because the authority is not online then it's not a good plan.

If that was the only issue of you fighting admins trying to explain the rules to you I would understand because yes, that rule is confusing but then came last night's NLR issue. I don't know what Recreas told you exactly but you clearly either misunderstood it or were trying your absolute hardest to interpret it in a way that would be beneficial to you. I told you that NLR does not mean that everyone forgets who you are when you die. It means YOU forget knowledge that would allow you to avenge your own death or otherwise fuck with your killer/continue plots that got you killed in the first place. Instead of you realizing that you were wrong you throw it in my face "Recreas is an admin and told me it like this so I don't have to listen to you! No one knows who I am since I died!" And then you did it again when Plunger was trying to figure out what the fuck was going on in the Crypts. The admins are here to help, if yo don't understand something ASK THEM. At the same time your combative arrogance does not win you favor. Going to an admin and asking "Why do you hate me?" and implying (or outright stating as you did in your post in this forums) that "I'm right, clearly EVERYONE ELSE is wrong woe is me!" is not how you solve a problem and it further shows that you simply don't care that you are pissing a bunch of people off. You'd rather be self-centered instead of trying to get along with others THAT is why people find you to be a terrible player. You may not be breaking any rules outright (other than the metagaming) but your playstyle is selfish. It's not surprising people find you intolerable.

As for who auth'd him that is another kettle of fish but this is why there is now a post in the admin forums saying "DON'T FUCKING RECOMMEND PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW" to prevent this kind of shit from happening. Yes I am the guy who ultimately decides who gets to be a mage or not but if someone comes to me who I do not know very well and he has recs from senior admins backing him up I am going to trust the admins who recommended him knew what they were doing (because if I only auth'd people to be mages that I knew it wouldn't be fair for players who were in timezones different than mine who I never had the chance to meet. Authing is not recommending in case you thought I am immediately breaking my own rule) If it turns out they didn't and were just trying to be nice and the player becomes a powergaming obnoxious prick then we all look stupid and end up with issues like this.

In short it is your own fault people don't want to play with you/deal with you. Also your Necromancer authorization has been removed because you seem to only want it as a convenient excuse to murder as many people as you can. Finally, the only person who gives a fuck about your donation status is SilverKnight so do not use that to say "Oh I totally deserve to do what I want" which you came close to doing in your first post.

EDIT: Guess I'm a glutton for punishment or just bored but skimming over your walls of text you don't seem to understand the definition of itemwhoring. Or mingelooting. YOU are the one minging here. Collecting every item you possibly can because you're robbing and killing 5-10 people every day is itemwhoring. Actually it's more like item hoarding in your case. Robbing and killing aren't against the rules but when the ONLY roleplay you EVER do is robbing and killing (on a character who is supposed to be a PRIEST no less, yes I understand he's with a dark god but still) then you are creating issues.

EDIT 2: This is also why I originally did not want to allow necromancers AT ALL on this server as part of the canon but enough people wanted it so I finally caved. Madcombat and Alex have done a fine job of not being idiots about it.

deluxulous

It's kind of sad that Paintcheck had to type that entire thing to explain something like this. Common sense just isn't so common anymore.

Paintcheck

If common sense was common we wouldn't have this issue because rommel would possess it and not the entitled attitude he is showing off so well.

Or sending SF messages like this:

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: hey
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: want to h33r sumthing u wi11 n0t enjoy?
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: t00 bad
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: i am epik grammur speller and ruler of ruleplayng b cuz eviry 1 in this sektshun haz epik grammir. i b 1 epik gui hoo gun t33ch u l3ssun
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: kk?
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: kk
4:40 PM - |HGN-CRSV| Paintcheck: I think we're done here.

Madcombat

Quote from: Paintcheck on 11-01-2012
If common sense was common we wouldn't have this issue because rommel would possess it and not the entitled attitude he is showing off so well.

Or sending SF messages like this:

Wednesday, January 11, 2012
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: hey
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: want to h33r sumthing u wi11 n0t enjoy?
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: t00 bad
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: i am epik grammur speller and ruler of ruleplayng b cuz eviry 1 in this sektshun haz epik grammir. i b 1 epik gui hoo gun t33ch u l3ssun
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: kk?
4:39 PM - |HGN| ErwinRommel: kk
4:40 PM - |HGN-CRSV| Paintcheck: I think we're done here.

And he cries about the fact that people dislike him, very silly and I have not even met him, from reading what I've read and being what I've told I've already got a terrible understanding of how this guy is.

nKe

Delete ur chr and make a fat, lazy and otherwise non-fighting chr, then play with that chr for 1 year.

rommel909

I understand what you're saying, itemwhoring is to steal all the possible items possible, I did do this, if you actually read the post, I have robbed wrongly, yet I did it because it was being done to me before and it was allowed.

Your amazingly long post explained alot of things, but yet, it still doesen't say that that someone wouldn't do something ICly. The whole tavern thing wasn't me attacking him. Even one of the members of the house walked in and tried to save my goblin, it didn't matter, considering he wasn't my friend and ran in to save me. The goblin was ignorant of this, and walked into the tavern looking for a trader.

Also, common sense doesn't relate to IC matters. Unless it is an OCC issue, which it isn't, really.

To your comment, running around calling people faggots, faggot is an actual word, and it was two/three hours in the past and I had switched characters many times in that time. Nor did I walk into his tavern and call anyone in there a faggot. Yes, it is offensive, so I won't use it anymore.

You overstated the whole NLR thing, a big deal. What was going on, I already explained but you didn't read it, so what does it matter?

Also note I did not read the 1959139 walls of text of "ZOMG the admins are out to get me" because I have an idea what they say already and I don't honestly care about the specifics because it's all bullshit anyway. Also I would appreciate it if people who have No fucking clue what happened/don't play on the Crussaria server did not post things like

So, read it, it basically serves as my defense to your whole post. This isn't a court room, as you said, yet you already explained all of this to me. You act like it's oblivious to me what this is. Your opinion is understood already, yet, it doesen't matter at the moment. You make it seem like everything is serious, those SF messages were just jokes. I didn't know seriousness had to go into STEAM MESSANGER?! You make all of these accusations, such as me trying to kill people, metagaming, and robbing. If you read my post, I -believe- I put I wouldn't rob anymore and stay down. I actually wasn't robbing and the thing that got me un-authed for necromancer and banned for 24 hours is my apparent metagaming which has no proof whatsoever. Nor was I stalling, he was somehow telling exactly where I was using his earth mage powers. Also, he wasn't cornering me, I was hiding. That's the lulzpart. He didn't have anything aimed at me, and, no, they didn't. The whole metagaming situation is just a guess situation. But, I'd perfectly understand to think it looks like it. Almost killed, suddenly two people show up. Only one of them I actually know and one of the two who ICly knows about Sathik's living of the crypt. Noone was really on, probably coming to talk to me. This is just a guess, I never told anyone of my location. Nor am I trying to be arrogant, I'm trying to state my opinon. When it comes to opinion battles, one person thinks he's right and the other thinks he's right. That's this situation, stop explaining the things I've heard fifty times and understood.

From my understanding, I was passiving, suddenly attacked, ran away and hid, and two people saved me, killed Whyku, and then he threw himself into rage after he died. No, seriously, he was RPing perfectly when the two got there, I wasn't expecting it personally, and, when he died... He began to stream his rage into the LOOC and call admins to save him. We gave him back his items, due to my vow to not rob. But, we did kill him with the swep, as, reasons I've already explained. He got his sword back/items. Yet he is destined to get me banned, he even bloats sometimes ''hey rommel i got you banned hehe'' although it definantly isn't in those words. Nor does it sound that bad, but he does it a few times. I actually think this whole issue with Whyku is unreasonable. Lets just quit, but, back on topic.

This whole issue started with the issue of not wanting to get killed. I DO AGREE, I could have just given them back their items back. I stopped doing that yesterday and began to passive. It was perfectly fine for him to begin to attack me. I roleplayed it through, yet, he didn't want to die.

The accusation of metagaming has no proof, nor is it true. Yet, as I said before and MANY times before, it looks like it. All you have to do is believe me, hate is drawn torwards a love of items. I wouldn't care if I lost my items, really, put me on the server and rob me. Saying that may get that done, yet I wouldn't care.

Before you tl;dr this too Paintcheck, read the damn post before you begin to make random posts on things you've already said and evaluate from what I said.
You can turn your