HGN Is Mad At Me!

Started by rommel909, 11-01-2012

Paintcheck

You keep going back to this "The rules don't say I can't robwhore and go on killing sprees so stop persecuting me" argument.

As an admin I am trying to keep the server fun for as many people as possible. That means even if someone is technically within the rules I am still going to try and curtail excessive killing and robbing because that tends to piss off everyone else on the server. SO sure, there's no rule about it but when you have robbed and killed the entire server population 3 times over in 2 days I am going to do something about it. You were told (rather politely) to give it a rest and calm down on Monday and to RP something else. You didn't listen and now it's gotten to the point where a ban is the only thing that keeps you from continuing to rob and kill people. And I must add you are whining quite a lot for a ban that was 24 hours long (and didn't even actually work or 24 hours as I saw you on the server about 2 hours ago before your ban was supposed to even be up).

Stop trying to quote the rules at the admins. We know the rules, many of us helped WRITE them. If you are ruining the game for others even if you are within the rules you're going to get told to stop. You refused so you got banned.

And this isn't a case of you robbed one guy and he got mad and bitched, if it were I would tell that one guy "Deal with it, it's part of RP". It's not one guy, it's EVERYONE. If you can't play nice for once then go find another server. You are not contributing anything to Crussaria at all right now and I don't think anyone outside of your group of friends/companions in robwhoring would give a fuck if you left right now and never came back. In fact they would be happy about it. That means you're doing something wrong and if you can't understand or see that then you should go to another community where they will mind it less.

Plunger

Why are you still here Rommel.

Khorn

Don't worry Paint, I do the same for FRP.
Than again, I am basically the only Raider on the server majority of the tine. I always let the players go with reflag.

But really rommel, you should cut back on what you do and learn to roleplay something that doesn't piss off the whole population.
Just recently, I had to get Frozenfire to make a new character since many were pissed off at his character.

And if it hasn't been stated, what yooou done has happened in SRP many times.  Bandits would rob and kill almost every player which in turn killed the server, save the few players that were never robbed.

So learn to cut back on cutting people. And from an IC point of view, your character must be pretty stupid to try to kill an entire city of characters, cause eventually they would PK you.

rommel909

Quote from: Paintcheck on 11-01-2012
You keep going back to this "The rules don't say I can't robwhore and go on killing sprees so stop persecuting me" argument.

As an admin I am trying to keep the server fun for as many people as possible. That means even if someone is technically within the rules I am still going to try and curtail excessive killing and robbing because that tends to piss off everyone else on the server. SO sure, there's no rule about it but when you have robbed and killed the entire server population 3 times over in 2 days I am going to do something about it. You were told (rather politely) to give it a rest and calm down on Monday and to RP something else. You didn't listen and now it's gotten to the point where a ban is the only thing that keeps you from continuing to rob and kill people. And I must add you are whining quite a lot for a ban that was 24 hours long (and didn't even actually work or 24 hours as I saw you on the server about 2 hours ago before your ban was supposed to even be up).

Stop trying to quote the rules at the admins. We know the rules, many of us helped WRITE them. If you are ruining the game for others even if you are within the rules you're going to get told to stop. You refused so you got banned.

And this isn't a case of you robbed one guy and he got mad and bitched, if it were I would tell that one guy "Deal with it, it's part of RP". It's not one guy, it's EVERYONE. If you can't play nice for once then go find another server. You are not contributing anything to Crussaria at all right now and I don't think anyone outside of your group of friends/companions in robwhoring would give a fuck if you left right now and never came back. In fact they would be happy about it. That means you're doing something wrong and if you can't understand or see that then you should go to another community where they will mind it less.

Listen to my text, I told you, I quit yesterday.

I was the one attacked, and that's what got me banned.
I already learned my lesson, I quit yesterday.
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

meetdadoom

Quote from: Ragolution on 11-01-2012
Quote from: ThY on 11-01-2012
Quote from: rommel909 on 11-01-2012
most of the administration team is against me. It's sad because most of their accusations are wrong and I know it
Okay

I'm not going to ignore admins, yet they're wrong.
..  okay

Yes, the admins are wrong.
Diddn't you just say that?

you're hating me for the wrong things.
Deja vu?

they didn't do anything wrong.
Maybe you're wrong

which is wrong
You said.

restricting roleplay and is wrong.
Is anything else wrong good sir? <3
Bro, I get you think admins are wrong. - but repeating yourself so much won't help. :/

10/10

Best Post.
Nominated for Award.

Or am I wrong?

I second this.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]