Counter Strike Global Offensive, my opinion.

Started by Kelse, 21-06-2012

Kelse

the permaban queen.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

nKe

I cannot understand why they added invis walls to maps?
They call CSGO competitive game and yet they remove the ability to fake or force enemy awp to switch position.
And it looks like its a childs game. Not to speak of the models... oh god.

Bl★ck Star

Kelse

Quote from: Nik3 on 21-06-2012
They call CSGO competitive game and yet they remove the ability to fake or force enemy awp to switch position.

Not to mention the guns are really unbalanced and if you have an M4A1 against an AK you're GOING to die there's nothing you can do, the deagle is also wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to strong now, also the M4 can't be silenced anymore WAT DA FAQ? It's just...Bad...Just bad...They fucked up all the maps, ALL THE MAPS ARE FUCKED UP!

the permaban queen.

meetdadoom

welp, it's called a beta for a reason tard.

Quote from: Kelse on 21-06-2012
Quote from: Nik3 on 21-06-2012

Not to mention the guns are really unbalanced and if you have an M4A1 against an AK you're GOING to die there's nothing you can do, the deagle is also wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to strong now, also the M4 can't be silenced anymore WAT DA FAQ? It's just...Bad...Just bad...They fucked up all the maps, ALL THE MAPS ARE FUCKED UP!

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

nKe

Meetdadoom is right, they'll change the engine when beta is done.

Ket

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 21-06-2012
Ok.

You're doing it wrong boi, you can't repost that. Hur hur hur
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

hunter9502

Is it really that bad? From the gameplay on youtube I was judging it to be quite promising.

nKe

Quote from: hunter9502 on 21-06-2012
Is it really that bad? From the gameplay on youtube I was judging it to be quite promising.
Yes. It is.
Hiddenpath really fucked up with this one.
I hope they listen to the players and fix the game before release instead of releasing the beta.

Ari

Quote from: meetdadoom on 21-06-2012
welp, it's called a beta for a reason tard.

it's a beta, which means bugs can be written off because of that fact.

what he thinks is bad is shit that has been deliberately coded into the game under the guise of improvements.

Otto

I liked it a lot.  And the deagle should be strong considering it fires fucking gigantic rounds.  I mean it still takes at least three or four to kill someone.

deluxulous

WRONG BOARD LOL.

Quote from: Otto on 23-06-2012
I liked it a lot.  And the deagle should be strong considering it fires fucking gigantic rounds.  I mean it still takes at least three or four to kill someone.

I agree. The game feels different than CS:S, but it's fundamentally the same and largely unchanged from a balancing perspective. Skill still overrides what gear you have.

I'd post that "the game doesn't suck you're bad" but I know that doesn't roll. If you have an M4 against an AK, learn to control recoil, use the rate of fire to your advantage. Half of the jackasses that play this game are unobservant to the fact that recoil doesn't follow the crosshair (never has ololol).

Other than that, opinions

kropfi

Quote from: PistolKid on 23-06-2012
WRONG BOARD LOL.

Quote from: Otto on 23-06-2012

I agree. The game feels different than CS:S, but it's fundamentally the same and largely unchanged from a balancing perspective. Skill still overrides what gear you have.

I'd post that "the game doesn't suck you're bad" but I know that doesn't roll. If you have an M4 against an AK, learn to control recoil, use the rate of fire to your advantage. Half of the jackasses that play this game are unobservant to the fact that recoil doesn't follow the crosshair (never has ololol).

Other than that, opinions

I agree, the recoil goes slightly above the crosshair for the M4, once you learn to control it, it's fine. The deagle isn't terribly overpowered anymore. The game got WAY more balanced, AK is far more inaccurate than the M4, and as PK says, "use the M4's ROF to your advantage" it's high ROF and extreme accuracy to your advantage. It's literally a rape machine in CQB

nKe

lol @ weapon balance discussion.
There has never been a problem with weapon balance in ANY of the CS games.
All they need to do is fix the movement, add more FOV, fix the viewmodels to not be so fucking huge and _REMOVE THE DAMN INVIS WALLS_ So we can fake and forceAWP.