Augmented vs. Human Purity

Started by Lent23, 21-01-2012

Lent23

If our world had come to "Augmentations" like in Deus Ex, what would you side with? Would you be Pro-Augmentation to support the amputees, injured, and just for everyday use, but be willing to overlook the "Combat" side of them, would you be so against them that you would protest the usage of them for anything, thinking that they abuse human genetics, or would you simply not care?
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Vortigoat

I would side with human purity, I keep my reason to myself   

Ket

Augmnetation, but..... disable they're "combat" issues
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Controller of Chaos

Augmentations to an extent. I can understand people who wouldn't want augmentations.

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Bl★ck Star

KingArthur

Well i have not played it, but augmentation did have problems didn't it? bodies rejected it unless given drugs. HOWEVER 'augmenting' vets that lost limbs, or people who lost limbs due to cancers, or giving sight to the blind would be good. I dont know why this stuff instantly turns into guns in fantasy world.

Mr. Pink

Pro-Augment. Especially Weaponization of Augments. Just think of what the Army could do with that... Here come bio-mechanical weapons! :D
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.