Admin Applications discussion.

Started by Knife_cz, 01-11-2012

Knife_cz

Since we can not talk on that thread, I made this thread.
It is not for insulting, it is for questions. Like I have some questions on this application:

Quote from: justinmc24 on 01-11-2012
Gamer Alias: |SE| Justin
Steamid: (If Applicable) STEAM_0:0:30778116
Position Applying For: Stalker Roleplay Administrator
Servers You Play On? Just Stalker Roleplay
Past Experience: Have never been a actual Administrator for any community, Hoping this will be my first.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have played this server for over 2 years, I have stayed dedicated to HGN and the server, I just graduated with a bachelor's degree in Public Relations, and Journalism.. I love the SRP, I have stayed with HGN and pledged my full help to helping them with anything they need, And if it's not SRP they want me for, That's fine.. But I play SRP and will play SRP either way, But this is my Application.. Hope you guys look into it, Thanks.

The age, I got confused for a while, but then I realised thats probably your birthday
Anyway, saying that you played on server for 2 years, and you are with HGN with 2 years. What is your in-character name? How come you have only 6 posts on forums?
Or what was the OOC name when you were playing on srp?

I'm sorry. It is not right to create a thread for the purpose of judging, discussing and criticising people's applications. Please keep it to SF or PM. Locked.