Official Aceon Hello/Goodbye/LOA Thread

Started by RanmaChan, 18-12-2020

RanmaChan

This thread is where LOA (leave of absence), Hello, and Goodbye notices should be posted.

LOA POSTS:
If you are going to be away for a time, or taking a break from the server, post here. It is up to you on whether or not you want to tell us how long you are taking a break for, or even why you are taking a break, its just nice to let people know you may be gone a while.

HELLO POSTS:

If you are new to Aceon and want to introduce yourself, do it here, please don't make a new thread in this section of the forums for it. If you want to create a thread (as a hello to all of HGN as well) then you can do it in the Introductions section of the forums:
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/introductions/

GOODBYE POSTS:
If you are posting that you are leaving Aceon/HGN permanently (not an LOA) do it here, and:
Do not create drama. This also applies to the people who are responding to the person leaving. Just say goodbye and let the community know you are leaving. This is not a place to post rage threads full of hate, and this is not a place for people to criticize or troll someone who is leaving the community. Be mature, I know this can be a touchy subject.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

RanmaChan

I suppose I should give this thread a start!

Hello everyone! My name on the forums is RanmaChan, but you can call me Quin. I have been a member of HGN since 2011, and done quite a lot here in the past. I started out playing on the HGN Stalker Roleplay server back in the day, after leaving an old Half Life 2 RP server. From there I moved onto the HGN Fallout Roleplay server, where I was an Administrator and co-leader of the Brotherhood of Steel.

I also played on the HGN Terraria Roleplay server for a short time, but my main focus here was on the old HGN Minecraft Roleplay server, the original Aceon. There I was co-Manager and helped to create a lot of the original lore, rules, and factions for the server. I also played on later incarnations of the server, also as a member of the admin team. I am hoping to bring that all back!

If you ever have any questions or concerns about the Minecraft server, HGN, or anything else, please PM me here or contact me on Discord (Quin#0148) or Steam (CommanderA) at any time. Your best chance of catching me is on Discord however.

As a side note, the official HGN Discord server can be found here: https://forums.hypergamer.net/network-notifications/hypergaming-network-discord/

- - -

I will be playing as Commander Alexander Dantius The Third, nephew to the Emperor of Novarium. It is no news to anyone that Dantius was picked to lead the Second Expedition, or rather, forced to lead it and essentially exiled. The Emperor of Novarium, Dantius' uncle, has no heirs, and so he is a threat to the Emperor's control of the throne. Being weeks away on an entirely different landmass makes Dantius much less of a threat to imperial power.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."