Star Wars Content Progression

Started by Silver Knight, 21-04-2013

Blazer232

What about those aliens from Mustafar?  Not the Geonosians, but the ones with the weird masks, if at all possible.

Found the wiki; http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mustafarian

Silver Knight

Quote from: Blazer232 on 27-04-2013What about those aliens from Mustafar? Not the Geonosians, but the ones with the weird masks, if at all possible. Found the wiki; http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mustafarian

I need Aliens\models that have appeared in star wars games. Can't port what i cannot find. :S

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Blazer232

I think mustafarians were in a few games.  I know Empires at War had one, but I doubt that can be ported lol

Silver Knight

Quote from: Blazer232 on 27-04-2013I think mustafarians were in a few games. I know Empires at War had one, but I doubt that can be ported lol

RTS ports always look terrible.

Blazer232

I think there was one in Star Wars Galaxies, but that's dead now.  That's all I can think of.

Just a thought, anyways.

Silver Knight

+Added some imperial droid. No idea what type it is.

KingArthur

Hey, nice work silver. The models look great.

Blazer232

It's some form of an R2 unit.  No idea what kind, though.

Lent23

Quote from: Blazer232 on 28-04-2013
It's some form of an R2 unit.  No idea what kind, though.
No.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Blazer232

Quote from: Lent23 on 28-04-2013
Quote from: Blazer232 on 28-04-2013It's some form of an R2 unit. No idea what kind, though.
No.
Quote from: SilverKnight on 28-04-2013+Added some imperial droid. No idea what type it is.

Lent23

Quote from: Blazer232 on 28-04-2013
Quote from: Lent23 on 28-04-2013
Quote from: Blazer232 on 28-04-2013It's some form of an R2 unit. No idea what kind, though.
No.
Quote from: SilverKnight on 28-04-2013+Added some imperial droid. No idea what type it is.

First of all, that's an R5 unit, second of all, that's not even close to what that droid is.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Blazer232

Alright, let's compare to the many tools and gadgets that R2-D2 uses through the many movies, as well as droid structure.

One, we have the periscope on top, that's currently open on said model, then, we have the electronic device that R2 uses multiple times throughout the series to hack into different things such as doors, intercoms, etc.  Then, you have the wheels.  The wheels are positioned in a similar fashion, although on R2D2, the third wheel was facing front, like the R5 that I posted.  Then you have the many plates and vents that you see on the model that all appear on the R5/R2 droids.  Now if it's not an R2 droid, then it's obviously some version of the R# series of droids that we see throughout the movies, and god knows how many there are.

Lucky Pig

To me it looks like something from the Old Republic era. 

And if you think the Star Wars universe is limited to the movies the figurative door is over there --->

Khorn

Quote from: Blazer232 on 28-04-2013Alright, let's compare to the many tools and gadgets that R2-D2 uses through the many movies, as well as droid structure. One, we have the periscope on top, that's currently open on said model, then, we have the electronic device that R2 uses multiple times throughout the series to hack into different things such as doors, intercoms, etc. Then, you have the wheels. The wheels are positioned in a similar fashion, although on R2D2, the third wheel was facing front, like the R5 that I posted. Then you have the many plates and vents that you see on the model that all appear on the R5/R2 droids. Now if it's not an R2 droid, then it's obviously some version of the R# series of droids that we see throughout the movies, and god knows how many there are.

That's not how the classification system works for the droids. It's based on what they can do, not what they look like.

Blazer232

Well looking at what tools it uses as well as what compartments it has kind of tells you what it does, no?

Khorn

Quote from: Blazer232 on 28-04-2013Well looking at what tools it uses as well as what compartments it has kind of tells you what it does, no?

Not really. They could be tools for repair, or interrogation. Could be a sex bot for all we know.

Gonna have to wait until someone makes a character with it. Than you can name it R something.

RG4ORDR

Quote from: SilverKnight on 24-04-2013/63ed983f6706219f7b20e09112b3b70d.png[/img]  +Added Togruta Female, really needs a reskin badly.
NONONONONON PLEASE DO NOT ADD AHSOKA. But if you're going to be porting shit from MB2 some a decent amount of models from it since there is a lot to work with Mb2's content.
er

nKe

No for all cartoon crap.
Also, port over sarlacc, plox

Kokkaku Kishu

Aklay - Make it happen
Rancor?
Maybe look at some chars from SWTOR? maybe make a few up as models for basic - high level nameless jedi/sith

RG4ORDR

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 29-04-2013Aklay - Make it happen Rancor? Maybe look at some chars from SWTOR? maybe make a few up as models for basic - high level nameless jedi/sith
There's an Acklay from Mb2, and a Rancor already ported IIRC.
er

Silver Knight

Quote from: RG4ORDR on 29-04-2013
Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 29-04-2013Aklay - Make it happen Rancor? Maybe look at some chars from SWTOR? maybe make a few up as models for basic - high level nameless jedi/sith
There's an Acklay from Mb2, and a Rancor already ported IIRC.

I think he means rigged as a npc.

Paintcheck

I don't think TOR has had any models ported anywhere, you'd have to rip them yourself.

RG4ORDR

Quote from: Paintcheck on 30-04-2013
I don't think TOR has had any models ported anywhere, you'd have to rip them yourself.
TOR does have a lot of nice shit that could be ported over if someone could actually do it, I mean shit load of Jedi,Trooper,Smuggler,Sith,Agent,Bounty hunter customizations along with weapons, not to mention NPC models,races,speeders,ships, props.
er

Steven :D

RG4 when did you come back

RG4ORDR

Quote from: Steven :D on 30-04-2013RG4 when did you come back
Because...I like star wars?
er