What would you like to see in the next "Section" of Euiro?

Started by Silver Knight, 21-05-2010

Silver Knight

What would you like to see in the next "Section" of Euiro?

Im planning on putting a underground tunnel to another sector of the snow planet, but id like to see what other people can come up with as idea's for it. Don't be shy, just don't post stupid idea's and keep it in the grounds of Scifi and that this planet is a snow/ice planet.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

An old tunnel without lights that is frozen and you slide on it with enemys you can barrely see :D and maybe some hidden stuff

Mangoman

Maybe a tunnel that leads halfway until its all eaten up and then......CHILDREN OF THE DUNE WORMS

OrangeReal

I like to see a trading center, like ArmsDealers, Food Vendors, Auctioneers, Banking, Mailing (Item or Messaging), Books Vendor (learn how to do whatever), Ammo Vendor, General Vendor, and a few questing NPCs. Oh and a few npc guard, civilians, walking around.
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

lolKieck

Like Orange said, more ambient life, and make some guards and populate the colonies.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Silver Knight

Quote from: lolKieck on 22-05-2010
Like Orange said, more ambient life, and make some guards and populate the colonies.

Ive been working on trying to get some Colony Guards in there, but to do so, i need to completely rewrite new ai structure for it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Plunger

Unique wonders on the world, possible ice fields where the player slides across, water that they can enter, but will damage over time with a way to get across without taking damage (I.E. Glacier Hoppin), and some kind of raider ship which will be enter able for a mini dungeon.

Chaos

Some sort of underground city, with a very disguised entrance and only available to the more experienced players. The way there could have it's dangers too, maybe a rescue quest could be involved.

Little off topic but I didn't want to post in anothe thread..
A good idea for names of colonists you could use the tester's name's in it. Sort of like credits, but not really and it makes your life easier. We could put history into this game. Past minges could have a hall of shame, a place where you kill npc's with their names. It could be a fun inside joke that outsiders of HGN wouldn't understand. I don't know... It's your game, just giving you some input.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Chaos on 24-05-2010
Little off topic but I didn't want to post in anothe thread..
A good idea for names of colonists you could use the tester's name's in it. Sort of like credits, but not really and it makes your life easier. We could put history into this game. Past minges could have a hall of shame, a place where you kill npc's with their names. It could be a fun inside joke that outsiders of HGN wouldn't understand. I don't know... It's your game, just giving you some input.

I Demand Professor Black Star as a ingame Character xDDD

lolKieck

Then make a colonist named Kieck :D
And yeah, the joke idea is very good, though it will make a lot of people be pissed off and ddos HGN
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lucidius

I say add signs and or dialog that names specific areas.

That or floaty text that says "To Wraith's Point"
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

OrangeReal

SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Akira

TheHawk

Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Lucidius

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

recrow

A underground tunnel is good idea.
But dont use light that is more fun.