What skill sets do you want Airena to use?

Started by Silver Knight, 21-05-2010

Silver Knight

What skill sets do you want Airena to use? We are doing our skills be a tree instead of tiers so instead o "level 1+" you will have "Trading" or "Melee".

All the types i can think of right now:

Melee - Melee based skilled
Firearms - Firearms based skills
Trading - Trading based skills
Scout - Scavanging/investigation skills
Medic - Health skills

Please draw up your own list to get idea's flowing.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Meele, Firearms, Trading/Crafting, Scout, Medic, Berserk (comes after you finished all of the Meele skills, like more powerfull meele skills), Sniper, Shotgunner, Assault (works with Assault rifles), Supporter (Works with Handgrenades, Auras (if its possible) and maybe Mortar)

Lucidius

Frankly you can do it one of 2 ways, make it in depth and involved with a broad array of skills or make it simple yet functional.

I'de go with the basic D&D-esque skills and opting out what wouldn't work and what would work.

I'm a fan of having classes with skill points, and a variety of skills to invest them in, including class specific skills and non-class specific skills, allowing people to generaly create the character however they want.

It makes characters more unique then "I'm a lvl 11 scouut with X gun." "OH hey, i'm the same thing."

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Goose

Two skills i'd add are one that lets you carry more weight(cant think of a name), and a Defense skill for people who melee alot
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silver Knight

Quote from: Goose on 23-05-2010
Two skills i'd add are one that lets you carry more weight(cant think of a name), and a Defense skill for people who melee alot

Those are already in there, but arn't really part of the "tree" if so to speak. We are looking for good tree catagories that we can use.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period