Problems problems problems...

Started by Parasite54, 12-07-2011

Parasite54

I know this isnt finished but as an active player id like to help out here are some of the problems ive noticed.

Kill The Titan Quest Broken-It took me forever to kill this monster on steriods only to find out to my aggrivation that he does not drop anything simple ragdolls to the floor and that my quest wasnt even finished.

Odessa?-Wth is his purpose? idk if he has quests or not or if hes a W.I.P. but either way i dont beileve hes even reachable.

Hilltop....-Idk if im just an idiot or this magical path to the hilltop containing many quests (Oil Drum ect.) doesnt exist. I have not been able to find any way up there idk why there isnt just a simple staircase leading up to it somewhere obvious.

Unfinished npc?- Probably just unfinished npc or idle characters. Iaon and Colonist Akira dont do anything. Also guards keep attacking us its kind of annoying.

Read Much?- Books are so educational that for ex. (Cover) How to craft chineese boxes. The end(And ive tried several times to get it to go to the next page if there even is one.) Also once i tried opening another book it didnt show.

Dr.Orbs been stealing?- I heard Ramsey's tools are next to the soda machine but ive never seen them so unless Dr.Orbs stealing theres a problem.

Attributes...- You got fire ice and regular zombs but only ice swarmers?

Garry and the half script- killed him several times but no half script

Armor needs work- Theres barely any buyable armor and it doesnt show on your models

Bandanas out of style?- Bandits apparently beileve that bandanas are not the current fashion because there not dropping them. Also they dont beileve in hand to hand combat.

Cooking and Crafting- When i cook the map eats my food and when i look at my crafting materials it says use or drop using it also just eats it up.

There are some other problems ive noticed but am probably to tired to remeber them anyway still a great game and i know its a work in progress so try and get these problems fixed when youve got the chance. Also i want to know if there will be admin applications up soon.

Turkey

Quote from: Parasite54 on 12-07-2011
I know this isnt finished but as an active player id like to help out here are some of the problems ive noticed.

Kill The Titan Quest Broken-It took me forever to kill this monster on steriods only to find out to my aggrivation that he does not drop anything simple ragdolls to the floor and that my quest wasnt even finished.

Odessa?-Wth is his purpose? idk if he has quests or not or if hes a W.I.P. but either way i dont beileve hes even reachable.

Hilltop....-Idk if im just an idiot or this magical path to the hilltop containing many quests (Oil Drum ect.) doesnt exist. I have not been able to find any way up there idk why there isnt just a simple staircase leading up to it somewhere obvious.

Unfinished npc?- Probably just unfinished npc or idle characters. Iaon and Colonist Akira dont do anything. Also guards keep attacking us its kind of annoying.

Read Much?- Books are so educational that for ex. (Cover) How to craft chineese boxes. The end(And ive tried several times to get it to go to the next page if there even is one.) Also once i tried opening another book it didnt show.

Dr.Orbs been stealing?- I heard Ramsey's tools are next to the soda machine but ive never seen them so unless Dr.Orbs stealing theres a problem.

Attributes...- You got fire ice and regular zombs but only ice swarmers?

Garry and the half script- killed him several times but no half script

Armor needs work- Theres barely any buyable armor and it doesnt show on your models

There are some other problems ive noticed but am probably to tired to remeber them anyway still a great game and i know its a work in progress so try and get these problems fixed when youve got the chance. Also i want to know if there will be admin applications up soon.

My thoughts in a nutshell. Thanks for summing this up[

Parasite54

Thnx for the support its just easier to sum down the current problems instead of having people rewrite them in the Feedback/Bugs/Suggestions also good idea would be to make it so when you deposit money into the bank you have to pay a fee or % of your money and that you earn interest for the time its in there.Im also updating this by removing fixed problems and adding new ones.

Silver Knight

Sorry, i appreciate your concern and support for Airena but i really don't have the time to fix her up because garry is a dickhead.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period