Airena Information and Development

Started by Silver Knight, 17-05-2010

Akira

If you're going to make such dark tunnels, you should edit the flashlight somehow. It may be useful for ranged combat guys then, but meelee based people can't see a shit with a flashlight then. Maybe add something like the Fallout 3 flashlight, a radial light coming from the player?

Silver Knight

Quote from: Akira on 21-05-2010
If you're going to make such dark tunnels, you should edit the flashlight somehow. It may be useful for ranged combat guys then, but meelee based people can't see a shit with a flashlight then. Maybe add something like the Fallout 3 flashlight, a radial light coming from the player?

It's lighter now, but still mostly dark.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

going to check out the new stuff ^^

Lucidius

Quote from: Last.Exile on 21-05-2010
Ok guys, i can do development, and work my ass off, but the feedback im getting is really weak... I need you guys to step up a notch and actually help out.

Helpful members huh? Not very helpful.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

lolKieck

Maybe remove the bandit near colonist vultrix ?
Because when you turn in quest, he starts to attack and you can't do anything.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Silver Knight

Quote from: lolKieck on 22-05-2010
Maybe remove the bandit near colonist vultrix ?
Because when you turn in quest, he starts to attack and you can't do anything.

That's a bug, im going to "redo" npcs and placements again, you may not have noticed, but ive "replaced" npcs 3 times so far.

Plunger

Quote from: Jake on 18-05-2010
Quote from: Astarathia on 18-05-2010
Quote from: Jake on 18-05-2010
Quote from: Astarathia on 18-05-2010
+support If you keep the minges away who cant rp and just lolshoot arround. Anywhere where I could apply as adminge for it to keep it free from lolnoobs who cant rp and just want to play it as some kind of World of Noobcraft?

This isn't RP and is supposed to be played like WoW. (quests, levels, etc.)

Derp , I h8 you ,anyways , I'm in if I get my own , personal playermodel XD

Then Silver must waste his time making the command to change playermodels, when he can work on the map instead.
lrn2humor

From the posts I've read some changes should be things like creature names? Ice Antlion? Really? Make something original.

A problem with the current underdone is player colliding, blocking was the major issue with this, as well as boost jumping, just switch that off if it's on.

There's also the problem of story, is the air on all planets breathable? Adjust playermodels and NPC's accordingly.

Akira

They're not called Ice Antlions ingame, trust me. You have bad leak sources. :P

Plunger

Another update:

New items (Scrap metal, Ice antilion meat, etc) 12+ Detailed quests. More enermies. Crafting (Work bench avaliable, you can also buy firekits from the general stores)

Peace - Going to bed.
What was that Akira?

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Plunger on 24-05-2010
Another update:

New items (Scrap metal, Ice antilion meat, etc) 12+ Detailed quests. More enermies. Crafting (Work bench avaliable, you can also buy firekits from the general stores)

Peace - Going to bed.
What was that Akira?

Ingame they're called Ice Swarmer

Bl★ck Star

Silver maybe start Working on the Desert Planet if you dont have any Ideas right now.  Or maybe add a giant frozen lake Area to the current Snow Planet ^^

Silver Knight

Tunnel lab thing, might be an expansion onto the current tunnels or something.

Turnkey

Lucidius

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

rommel909

Like the idea of diffrent planets, although I wonder, are you guys gonna keep adding to it? It does not seem to be as popular as FORP or S.T.A.L.K.E.R roleplay?
You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your

Frostee

Quote from: rommel909 on 19-06-2011
Like the idea of diffrent planets, although I wonder, are you guys gonna keep adding to it? It does not seem to be as popular as FORP or S.T.A.L.K.E.R roleplay?

Protip: Do not post on threads over a year old. (Probably will get ya banned)

Turkey

He's right though. Need more development. I already beat the whole thing and got the best shit out there.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Turkey on 20-06-2011
He's right though. Need more development. I already beat the whole thing and got the best shit out there.

No one beats the hellknight.

Turkey

Quote from: Last.Exile on 23-06-2011

I did. Ran behind box, popped up with the SAW. He was easy, Just keep moving and dont let him hit you/

Steven :D

Quote from: Last.Exile on 23-06-2011

I was the first to kill him, way back when it just came out.

Ragolution

Did this ever get off the ground?

I mean I see that the server is up but this project seems to have fallen VERY FAR by the wayside.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Ragolution on 18-02-2012
Did this ever get off the ground?

I mean I see that the server is up but this project seems to have fallen VERY FAR by the wayside.

It's been up for along time, gets played on a fair bit too. But without a constant stream of updates a rpg will not hold a audience for long.