Airena Information and Development

Started by Silver Knight, 17-05-2010

Assassinator

So we're just going to shoot aliens, pew pew?

jaik

Quote from: Assassinator on 19-05-2010
So we're just going to shoot aliens, pew pew?

I think that would be the main enemy, so yes.
But there's more than just pew-pew. There are quests, levels (cooking, crafting etc.) and a nice auction house.
I hope Silver added more functions.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Currently compiling them all together, i learned how to use propper and was able to make around 9 new models which are very sexy.

Alright, im scrapping the current spaceship and will be redoing it later, it's caused too many problems, which one would expect from it being orginally from css (lol?)

Anyway, im putting up the alpha server and will be messing around with it tomorrow, it's still at the alpha stage but the map is "finished" enough to be playable for awhile.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Turkey

Last.Exile Is the bestest? HE is epic! HE IS THE FUCKING SHIT!

Zstan

Fuck we are actually doing something! I'm so FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKIIINNGGG HAAAPPPYYYY for HGN.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Zstan on 20-05-2010
Fuck we are actually doing something! I'm so FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKIIINNGGG HAAAPPPYYYY for HGN.

true, true

Aresty

Underdone, Now that's a cool Gamemode.

Silver Knight

I will be doing Private testing on it's new server, only spesific helpful people will be able to join and play. Alpha test is pretty much ready.

Bl★ck Star

Airena in its Alpha state looks pretty awesome right now, still a few bugs but thats normal for a Alpha, but looks so epic.

I came when I joined server

Lucidius

I'm expecting an invite :J
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Another update:

New items (Scrap metal, Ice antilion meat, etc) 12+ Detailed quests. More enermies. Crafting (Work bench avaliable, you can also buy firekits from the general stores)

Peace - Going to bed.

lolKieck

I wonder how to finish quests...
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: lolKieck on 21-05-2010

Learn to read ....

lolKieck

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 21-05-2010

Learn to read ....

No u.
I got every single damn thing to the quest, can't find the damn button, or something like that. KTYBB
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Akira

Go back to the NPC and give the quest back..

Astarathia

I expect an invite too >:v

Paintcheck

Played yesterday. It's fun in short doses but found it to get repetitive after a bit. Although no one else was on while I was so it was a little deserted lol.

Chaos

Will their be anymore wipes? I'd like to know because I was killin NPC's nonstop to get lvl9 fast, and it's pretty boring, I don't want to do that if there's wipes.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Paintcheck on 21-05-2010
Played yesterday. It's fun in short doses but found it to get repetitive after a bit. Although no one else was on while I was so it was a little deserted lol.

Well don't forget guys, your job to to playtest and find bugs and give feedback, it's not called an "Alpha" for a reason.

Alpha = Unfinished, somewhat playable
Beta = Not finished, but playable

Afromana

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Afromana on 21-05-2010
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 21-05-2010

Learn to read ....
Learn to help

Theres a button right next to the quest its greena nd when you move the mouse over it it says "Turn quest in" :V

Silver Knight

Development 21th May

Continued Development on Alpha

Development of the snow planet Euiro, mostly a bare landscape, with spires, lakes, caves and some colonists living on the surface.

Compile 3 - Colonist Base Expanded (Includes large room) and Clinic (Overrun by Zombies)

Compile 4 - Tunnels (The Tunnels will be fairly straight forward and be a gate way to another "sector" of the planet. It's overrun with bandits and creatures.

Note: Tunnels are supposed to be dark, this was my first compile with it, im probably going to "brighten" it up abit more, but im going to make it so you need a flashlight item to use the flashlight.

Silver Knight

Now working on expanding "section 1", theres two new "mountains" that players can climb, probably one will be a "friendly" base, the other hold something powerful. Im considering putting down some kind of ruins or graveyard in a big open space there. The other direction will leader to the tunnels. This will be a huge update onto whats already there.

Chaos

Now update the server because I can't wait to kill Garry and get your script back. Please don't restart levels again

Silver Knight

Ok guys, i can do development, and work my ass off, but the feedback im getting is really weak... I need you guys to step up a notch and actually help out.