Name Of issue:
What type of problem is it? map/texture/script:
Tell us about this issue:

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Akira

Name Of issue: Low Skybox
What type of problem is it? map/texture/script: Map
Tell us about this issue: There are ways to reach the very top of the map. Raise the skybox a bit, or it kinda looks weird when you're up there.

[mod]I might make it a "tiny" bit bigger.[/mod]

Akira

Name Of issue: Map "Glitching"
Tell us about this issue: I found out that there are 2 ways to get into the building in the snow area. I don't mean through the door, I mean to get behind the walls. Give that spawn building a roof. ^^

[admin]Fixed[/admin]

Bl★ck Star

Name Of issue: Cooking
What type of problem is it? map/texture/script: Script
Tell us about this issue: You can cook food everywhere on the map and not only at a fire.

[admin]Fixed - I was testing something, now requires fire again, and eventually ill add in cookers too.[/admin]

Bl★ck Star

Name Of issue: Beer bug
What type of problem is it? map/texture/script: script/map
Tell us about this issue: you cant use the beer, I think its ether the script or the place under the car preventing it from beeing used.

[admin]Fixed[/admin]

Dug

Name Of issue: NPC Spawn
Tell us about this issue: If an npc spawns on you, you die.

[admin]Not much i can do about that im afraid...[/admin]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Dug on 21-05-2010
Name Of issue: NPC Spawn
Tell us about this issue: If an npc spawns on you, you die.

Normal in Underdone, sadly you cant fix that :/

Aresty

Name Of issue: NPC
Tell us about this issue: Odessa, NPC quest giver, is impossible to reach in that box he is.

[admin]Im probably going to make it have no collision model and manually "add" in brushes to simulate it.[/admin]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Aresty on 21-05-2010
 Name Of issue: NPC
Tell us about this issue: Odessa, NPC quest giver, is impossible to reach in that box he is.

Its not, Do duck jump you can enter the box.

Bl★ck Star

Name Of issue: Cam bug
What type of problem is it? map/texture/script: Dunno Oo

Bl★ck Star

Name Of issue: Meele Bug
What type of problem is it? map/texture/script: script
Tell us about this issue: The Lolbandits dont have any Meele attack so they go T-Pose in meele and dont attack

[admin]Hmm[/admin]

OrangeReal

Name Of issue:
Impossible To Get For Quest
Script
Well on the Arsenal Upgrades, when you talk to Dr.Orb, you can get a quest at Level 13.
Heres the items you need.

Arsenal Upgrade
Wood: 0/3
Junk Pistol: 0/1
Wrench: 0/1 <--------- Thats the thing it is impossible to get
Can of Spoiling Meat: 0/5

Reward: Junky Shotgun

Also, Dr.Orb says he needs tool and he needs 1 wrench and you get 800 Cash from destorying or taking from Combine Thumpers

[admin]UD orginal quest, ill probably remake it.[/admin]
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

OrangeReal

Name Of issue:
Can't Cook Uncooked Noodles even when you have the book used.
Script
Well, apparently, you can't cook uncooked noodle when near a fire, or a basic fire. Yes, I do have the cooking book, and used it, but I don't think the fire is working.

[admin]Ill probably remove noodles from the game (Kinda pointless)[/admin]
SRP
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

OrangeReal

Name Of issue:
Zombie NPC Issue
Script/NPC
Sometimes, when I enter the server, I see zombies sometimes go on top of the hill, which makes them hard to kill, and they move far from their spawn points and go on the hills. ( I spotted like 4 Level 1- 5 zombies and one fast zombie on a hill)

[admin]Im going to redesign the noding on the map to make them less "stupid" and add in some player/npc clipping to help that be better.[/admin]
SRP
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

Goose

Name Of issue:Money counter?
Tell us about this issue: The money in your inventory count's wrong, it said 2k and i moved my cursor over it it counted 1523 don't have a screen shot because it wouldn't take for some reason i'll try and grab one tommorow.

[admin]Im probably going to make it so it just counts the full number, and if it can't display something more indepth.[/admin]
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Akira

It's not wrong, it's rounded. For example Between 1000 and 1500 shows 1k. Between 1500 and 2000 shows 2k. You know? Under 500 rounded down, above 500 rounded up. When you got 100k in some time it would possibly go over the half inventory screen, so it's showing it rounded until you look at the info in your inventory (Hover over it).

Paintcheck

Name Of issue: Getting Stuck in things
What type of problem is it? map/texture/script: Script (I think, might be map)
Tell us about this issue: If an NPC spawns while you are walking through their spawn point you get stuck inside them and unable to get out without killing yourself. Would be nice if there was a check to see if the spawn point was occupied by something before an NPC spawns

[admin]Nothing i can really do about that atm[/admin]

Name Of issue: Vague quest directions
Tell us about this issue: Would be nice if the quest descriptions were more helpful. "Go find my oil can" without any clues as to where to look will get frustrating, although I realize this is just Alpha and those are more for testing purposes so this probably isn't that big of an issue.

[admin]Duely noted, if you want to write better descriptions for quests, go ahead.[/admin]

Bl★ck Star

Name Of issue: Guard Attack
Tell us about this issue: If you get too close to them they start punching you.

[admin]It's the combine blood in their veins.[/admin]

keyfoot

Quote from: OrangeReal on 22-05-2010
Name Of issue:
Can't Cook Uncooked Noodles even when you have the book used.
Script
Well, apparently, you can't cook uncooked noodle when near a fire, or a basic fire. Yes, I do have the cooking book, and used it, but I don't think the fire is working.

Ill probably remove noodles from the game (Kinda pointless)

You need to make a chinese box. Using 2 cardboard boxes, then you can cook. And dont remove them D: i like them

[admin]It's pretty pointless, hl2 generic stuff.[/admin]

keyfoot

Name Of issue: Bandit Bandanas.
Tell us about this issue: You can kill alot of bandits, but none drop. Ive killed 3 dozen bandits, lvls 5-14 no bandanas.

[admin]Fixed.[/admin]

Name Of issue: Swarmer Meat
What type of problem is it? map/texture/script: Texture
Tell us about this issue: It doesnt have a texture or somthing, it is just purple and black checkers

[admin]I noticed this too, it's a easy fix.[/admin]

Name Of issue: Garry Quest
Tell us about this issue: He doesnt drop the "The Torn and worn Script" (or somehting liek that) ive killed him 2 dozen times.

[admin]I've updated the droprate to 100% so he should be dropping it...[/admin]

Name Of issue: Titan Drops
Tell us about this issue: It seems he does not drop anything, ive killed him 3 times and nothing has dropped.

[admin]He has nothing to drop becuase ive not given him anything yet.[/admin]

Name Of issue: Titan Killing Quest
Tell us about this issue: Ive killed him 3 times with the titan quest activated, and the quest has  not shown me killing it, so i cant complete it.

[admin]I will look into this.[/admin]

Name Of issue: Suspicous Document quest
Tell us about this issue: I have looked everywhere, and i havnt seen the document once. cant fidn it at all.

[admin]It's a unfinished quest.[/admin]

Lucidius

Name of Issue: Lack of regenerating HP
What type of problem is it? Map/Texture/Script: Script
Tell us about the issue: To regenerate HP from let's say 10 HP to 105, it'de cost you FAR more to heal it back with healing items then just dieing and respawning.

I think there should be a doctor in the ship that will recover your HP for a fraction fo the cost to respawn.

[admin] Good idea about the doctor, ill take it into consideration.[/admin]
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Chaos

Name Of issue: NPC friendly gaurds
Tell us about this issue: I think it's pretty well known but it's not posted here. The guards annoyingly hit you, and sometimes they will die, respawn, and start shooting you repeatedly. Fortunately, it's all miss's.

[admin]Combine blood in their veins, will probably mean me either making them idle 24/7 or try and recode their relations further, we will have to see.[/admin]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 24-05-2010
Name Of issue: Guard Attack
Tell us about this issue: If you get too close to them they start punching you.
Quote from: Chaos on 26-05-2010
Name Of issue: NPC friendly gaurds
Tell us about this issue: I think it's pretty well known but it's not posted here. The guards annoyingly hit you, and sometimes they will die, respawn, and start shooting you repeatedly. Fortunately, it's all miss's.

Its really pretty annoying try to fix that Silver

Lucidius

Making the base AI a Rebel might fix it? @ Guard attack.

Name Of issue: Terrain Exploitation
What type of problem is it?: Map
Tell us about this issue: After exploring the server for an hour I found several terrain exploits that can be used to bypass alot of levels/danger.

I can show you if they are relevent.

[admin]Im going to playercilip noted area's[/admin]

Name Of issue: Titan AI Errors and difficulty
What type of problem is it?: Script
Tell us about this issue: The Titan is..retardedly easy to fight because he spews out erros, which I think slow down his AI.

[admin]I think adding two minions alongside him will sort out issues with him.[/admin]

I'll go fight him again and post the console log.

Name Of issue: Flash Lights for Melee
Tell us about this issue: Would it be possible to get the lights to shine from the shoulder/head so that it loooks like light is being use instead of a flash light?

[admin]INo possible way due to attachments[/admin]

Name Of issue: Weapon Variety and or Lack of Usefulness and Item Creation farming
Tell us about this issue: The first part is about how little there is in terms of actual variety (that makes a difference) in terms of weapons, and how useless they are past a certain point. Junky Pistol in the hands of a lvl 14 is as good as a lvl 4 using it agains tthe same creature type. Basically, there needs to be alot more skill levels and maybe some more skill pints to accompany that. After you invest in Marskmen 3 you will be the same as everyone else lvl 3-6, only difference being equipment.

[admin]Skills and weapons do need a huge revamp, we shall see how this turns out, i might get you to do some work on it.[/admin]

As far as Item Crafting goes, you start out with 2 basic recipes and the rest have to be found via random fluky drops, making crafting fairly short sighted. Frankly I think most -basic- recipese should be able to be bought (possibly from the book guy) for i'de say around 800-1000 credits. It's really frustrating to find a buncha mats, have to get rid of them only to find out you can make something awesome from them if you -by chance-  happen to find a book. I wouldn't mind it in it's current state but no one knows what to farm adn there isn't alot of people playing anyways so that's not the case. There isn't enough people killing shit to establish an AH driven crafting book market.

Name Of issue: Bank Size is extremly limited
Tell us about this issue: Basically, my main complaint is the bank's incredibly limtied size. You should eather make it slot based (1 page woth of items, infinite stacks), decrease the weight on ammo and crafting items, or increase the alotted space by alot more.

Name Of issue: Bandit Spawns
Tell us about this issue: Bandits spawn faster then you can kill and loot them. I've nearly died to telefrag from them several times but in most cases kill them only to have them spawn behind me and shoot me in the back. Their weapons should be adjusted to junky SMG stats i'de say, with a slight buff in damage of course.

Name Of issue: Ep1 Models
Tell us about this issue: I've moutned HL1 Ep1 and the combine sniper coems up as an error, it's really odd.Might be from Ep2 but that is un-mountable for some reason.

[admin]Garrys fault[/admin]

Name Of issue: Un-replenished Stashes
Tell us about this issue: The stashes don't replenish them selves, making them a huge waste of time. You should make stashes that regenerate upon unique enemies (bosses) death. This could also be used to fix the stupid Exiles Script being broken, making the "nier Layer" a lootable object that spawns the item on Garry's death.

More to come, burb work.

Edit: Back, have some more.

Name of Issue: Drops are not varied enough
Tell us about the issue: Prices don't increase enough to cover the amount of ammo they drop. Farming lvl 1-5 zombies reaps more benefit for some one who can insta-kill them then it does killing something their level. Example, it took me over 600 rounds of rifle ammo to kill a crusher and several hundreds of small rounds. Money wise it probably added up to about 400 credits in ammo but I got 24 credits from killing it and swarmer meat, which can be farmed from the lower tier swarmers. I got a combat level but not any quicker then killing a bunch of weak shit.

Boss mobs should drop a bunch more credits and or have rarre drops increase by alot. Banditos should have more of a chance of dropping fire arms and or armor related gear then Fast Zombies (i've gotten 3 skull masks and i've never farmed them once for an extended period of time).

[admin]Good idea[/admin]

Killing Fiery/Frost zombies gives no benefit from killing normal ones other then a slight amount of HP which is not comparable to killing a bunch of weak ones. They'practically'  drop the same shit, if not the same shit.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Lucidius

My Profile[/b][/size]