Zubael

Started by VonXeno, 04-06-2012

VonXeno

Zubael, the Wind Lancer
"The wind carries whispers of a storm to come."
---
Name: Zubael Raus
Hair: Varies from form. Brown normally, Silver when channeling power from his current weapon.
Eyes: Light Gray
Armor: When serving Syl, wore Forest Armor (Jungle shirt, archaeologist pants)
            Now wears Light armor, black leather pants, and Light greaves. (Silver armor, familiar pants)
Other: Wears a mask at times, for no particular reason.
---
Weapons: Mythril halberd, passed on. (Honestly, I don't know where the hell this thing is anymore.)
                 Daelux, the demon light spear. (Gungnir)
                 Light Stones (Light discs)
Magic: Enchants his spears with wind element, enchancing the cutting power and causing explosive pressures when striking.
           Light blades, an acquired skill of Daelux. (Magic Dagger)
---
Special: Aura vision. Can see the life energy of persons.
             Flight. Has wings.
             Aura Release. Channels his life energy to increase his strength, whilst slowly losing life. (On Fire!, Cursed inferno)
---
Lore: Zubael's origins are an enigma, even to himself. Found by a nomadic couple travelling together as an infant, he acknowledged them as his parents. Despite the fact that they weren't related by blood, they were good and honest people. His mother, tried to teach him archery, to little avail. Despite this, he carried her bow with until he buried her with his adoptive father, after a demon possessed and claimed them both.

Later, it was revealed that Zubael was descended from an ancient sect of Wind Elementals, who worshiped Syl, the God of Nature. Zubael served Syl himself to honor their memory, until his death.

And after his revival, he had become lost and without purpose. Sitting atop the abandoned Bastion, he was drawn in by Ragnarok. It brought him to a sealed realm. Within it, Daelux conquered Zubael's weary soul and claimed his body as a vessel. Nearly conquered, his companions sealed Daelux and freed Zubael. Some time afterwards, Aria assisted him in controlling Daelux's power for his own. As a show of gratitude to her, Zubael is currently enlisted in the ranks of the Hu-Omni.
---
Strengths: Zubael is a superb spear fighter. His speed is his strongest asset, his wings allowing him to strike from many angles and devastating force. Though he is much more devastating up close, especially with his ability to increase his strength, he can use his light blades and stones to fight from a distance. In open areas, Zubael is a monster.

Weaknesses: [spoiler]Zubael's reliance on his agility means his defense is rather lacking, especially against magic spells. If held in place, he is a wingless bird. Close confines also spell trouble. Zubael's soul is also restless, so psychological attacks may have an increased effect.[/spoiler]
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.