Yut' Sai

Started by bastidon, 14-10-2012

bastidon

Name: Yut' Sai
Height: 7'2 ft
Hair color: White, but his fur is black
Race: Bloodmane (it's like a werewolf, but all the time, and a few other little "perks")

Strengths:
Wolf:
He is a swift beast, strong as well, possessing the qualities of a regular wolf. Those senses and skills are slightly enhanced. His perception is greater, with smell, sight and hearing.

Dark Magic:
Yut' Sai has a evil magic, that all Bloodmanes possess. Creating jail like shepres, or messing with the minds of others, even bending the soil and earth to get his own way.

Claws and Fangs:
Yut' Sai's Fangs and Claws are razor sharp, cutting down men and beast alike.

Thick Skin:
His hide has grown stronger than steel.

Weaknesses:

Unwilling to use Armor:
Yut' Sai can rarely don armor, as it take quite a while to get it on, so he prefers not to wear it. (ICly)

Unable to use a bow:
Yut' Sai's claws make pulling back a bow impossible.

Arrogance:
Yut' Sai is overly confident to a fault.

Magic Dependence:
When placed in an area with out magic and Yut' Sai succumbs to fatigue and can not truly resist.   

Backstory:
While Yut' Sai cannot remember his past, he ran from his tribe, hidding in a ship to escape their violent and barbaric nature. He prefers books, poems, and paintings than to consuming blood and flesh. He saw a ship on the dock of a village his tribe planed on raiding, and he dashed off leaving all he ever knew behind, for a new start in a new land. He hid in the storage decks, which were taken out during the hurricane. He knocked his head on an anvil or three and awoke on the deck of the ship, covered in water, unsure how he got there, who he was, or how he survived.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

bastidon

We, the undersigned, have never been, or show the want to be...a...*gulps because the word is too repulsive* furry or have we ever been one. We abhor all forms of being a furry. And dislike furies, while sadly...tolerating them.

Bastion

Ragolution

Quote from: bastidon on 14-10-2012
Race: Bloodmane (it's like a werewolf, but all the time, and a few other little "perks")
We abhor all forms of being a furry.

Pick one.

bastidon

Never. Get out of my profile. You're scarring away all my business.

FauxGold

More amnesia, yo.
Furries aren't all that bad, as long as you, you know, shoot them twice in the chest, and thrice in the head.

Syndraell

Quote from: Ragolution on 14-10-2012
We abhor all forms of being a furry.

Pick one.

Lycanthropy is an acceptable condition to roleplay.

But i swear, if i ever hear someone say bro-"horse foot" i will not be a very happy person.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Ragolution

bastidon

scarring

You serious?

I will admit to a fault there. I only check the forums late at night, when my brain is fried and I'm about to sleep. But you'll find some way to twist this comment into something I don't want to say, so I'm just going to stop responding to this.

Ragolution

Quote from: bastidon on 15-10-2012
scarring

You serious?

I will admit to a fault- I only twist something [that] I don't want to say, so I'm just going to stop responding to this.

u wot m8

Syndraell

I hate to further twist the knife, but isn't a bloodmane a werecat, not a werewolf?

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Ragolution

FUCK ME YOUR PICTURE WAS BETTER PUT IT BACK

bastidon

Quote from: James Almasy on 19-10-2012
I hate to further twist the knife, but isn't a bloodmane a werecat, not a werewolf?

Nah, It's a subspecies of Werewolf, or at least that's how I originally made them.