why is no one on

Started by vatovie, 12-01-2012

vatovie

it seems that no matter when i get on it's just me i even just sit there on the server(while doing other stuff of course)waiting for the sound of someone joining and also checking every now and again to see if i missed it. so are people not getting on or is it something wrong with my terrraria.

JRParadox

I agree, the server has been pretty quite, in my opinion the best way to resolve this would be to make certain times during the day called 'hotspots'. These hotspots are pre-designated times when people should try and get on, that way we will be able to make sure that players on the server at the same time and get to interact. In my opinion we should make a hotspot at 01:00AM GMT (08:00PM EST, 07:00PM CST, 5:00PM EST).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

INA7HAN

So if you live in britain GMT time we have to play at 1AM? I highly doupt many people will do that tbh and seen as people are back in school

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

JRParadox

Quote from: INA7HAN on 13-01-2012
So if you live in britain GMT time we have to play at 1AM? I highly doupt many people will do that tbh and seen as people are back in school
I know, I live in England, the reason behind this is that majority of the players are American and therefor should get priority on this situation. No matter what though we should make some standardised times.

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Dungeon_Lord

My issue is that when I get on is extremely late, which for a lot of people is either when they're sleeping or working if they live in a very different timezone... Sometimes I'll just pop on now and then to check and no one seems to be on so I leave. I also have school so that isn't exactly making it easy either...
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

vatovie

hey i see you there get on please.

Ket

Ummm... most of people are busy with school, spamming join requests won't help any way
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Redbark

I can't get on because I am updated to 1.1.2.