Which roleplay server interests you the most?

Started by Silver Knight, 20-05-2011

Silver Knight

This thread is to provide community feedback on the direction of HGN's roleplay sector.

Please give the reasons why for your chosen server and any helpful feedback for the other servers.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Knife_cz

Fallout is dead,map is alright,people probably just wont like to play it-its dead,not that interesting anymore.So no.
Star wars,might be interesting funny,but we dont have original models-I mean models from mass effect there,If someone new joins he will..see a quarian?And I dont know..

But crussia,is a original for me-you can diasagree or agree but Crussia seems like best from these 3.

It is my opinion.

Ragolution

Silver Knight

Quote from: Ragolution on 20-05-2011
You forgot STALKER.

Everyone is interested in STALKER. Whatever the outcome SRP is apart of us and thus not subject to the poll.

KingArthur

Fighting undead with swords is just too fun to ignore.

Dug

None. They are all shit because of certain reasons I'll keep to my self.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Dug on 20-05-2011
None. They are all shit because of certain reasons I'll keep to my self.

Oh do tell.  You are required to contribute feedback.

Dug

jaik

I love FRP, but none of the players really care about it.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

mikeywrenn

Rank|Name|Reason

#1 Crussaria; It's completely different to anything I've ever tried before and seems as if it would be very fun.

#2 Starwars; Slightly original, but then again I've played Starwars Roleplay on three other servers and starts to get old.

#3 Fallout; I love fallout canon and such, but the roleplay just isn't my style.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Picto Wolf

I think Crussaria should be around. its different to anything we have and moves away from this post apocalyptic setting we seem to be stuck on. Plus you have not seen a good medieval role play before so it could bring new players.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Aresty

I'd say fuck 'em all and focus on STLAKER. It's the only good that we can do good and that survives and still haves a decent playerbase. There's no point in trying new things, sooner or later they'll die out due to the lack of content/players or whatever reason.

ThY

Crussaria.

Fallout is .. Eww.
Stalker is .. Playable and anything else is an extra.
Crussaria .. I donated $100 for that shit and see 0 hope of it getting to back to life. Please prove me wrong. + Brilliant originality, concepts and ideas.

deluxulous

None at all.

Fallout - See STALKER RP.

Star Wars - I don't like Star Wars all that much. I found the movies enjoyable, but I don't see it as a logical role-playing environment. I won't bother reading the canon, or anything that has to do with it.

Crussaria - Pretty much same as above.

Bl★ck Star

Damn Silver you Forgot Aceon.

Also I am still waiting for Crussaria :o

Jared47

Definitely Crussaria. I've always loved Medieval stuff and the monsters and the swords and all that junk.

And shooting Zombies. But that's another story.

Frostee

I picked Crussaria, since I have not played it and that it would be a new roleplay experience.

Paintcheck

Fallout is terrible. It started out so promising but terrible decision after terrible decision ruined it. I say burn it.

Crussaria or Star Wars. I'd shit a brick for a good Star Wars server but the time period you want to set this in doesn't really appeal to me as much. I think Crussaria has the best hope of coming out and not sucking, assuming itdoesn't fall into its usual pattern of "Oh shit better make sure everyone is poor and bored and only like 4 people get interesting/powerful characters" like SRP did about 9-10 months ago and FO did about a month after its launch.

To everyone saying "Fuck them all focus on STALKER" how the fuck are you not bored of that environment yet? Maybe it's because I've been here for so long but pretty much the only reason I continue to check these boards is in the hope that one of these other RP projects finally comes to fruition about years of waiting because I've been playing SRP for 3 years (1 year at The Zone RP.net before HGN existed, and then close to 2 years here) and I am so beyond sick of it I can't begin to describe it. There's only so many times you can get robbed/tortured/into a firefight/spend hours and hours hunting for an artifact before the novelty wears off and it becomes boring. Variety is a good thing. You don't have to play on another server. If you like STALKER, great, it's not going anywhere. FO actually brought a small number of people into HGN and it's rather similar to STALKER in terms of post apoc and stuff. Imagine how many more people something completely different would bring in, especially something like Crussaria which hasn't been done to death like post-apoc shit has.

Ravanger

Crussaria I mean its a change from stalker. I kind of wish we could still have it up and play it, I would rather have that up than fallout most likely.

I joined a little while after paintcheck or so and I still enjoy playing stalker, idk I just don't get bored of it most likely since I always find different things to do.

A zombie roleplay would be nice as well.

Frostee

Quote from: Ravanger on 21-05-2011
A zombie roleplay would be nice as well.

For awhile now I have been thinking about that a Serious Zombie RP as well, and all the ones I have been on were pretty fun to play on.

Ravanger

The only thing is that they are hard too do. The cool thing is though you can have zombies in Crussaria.

Thanatos

SWRP. I am really stoked for it, it catches my attention because I think it could bring good rp situations.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Killabreu

Shit, shit, and not so shit.

Fallout RP is derp. Simple as that.
SWRP. Really? Star Wars? Holy fuck, no. The movies are nice, but uh....no.
Crussaria is nice because of the lore we have in place that was written by Cutch. Good stuff. Of those all, I'd have to say Crussaria.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Ravanger

Cutch was really fun too play with in crussaria I think that was very fun that first week. Only problem I see is it properly going with the outside community.

Violet

Crussia would be best atleast, it was fun until it was halted.
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide