Which roleplay server interests you the most?

Started by Silver Knight, 20-05-2011

Silver Knight

All of you who have misspelt Crussaria need to learn to read.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Knife_cz

Crussia sounds better than Crussaria.

Recreas

Well fallout rp is just dieing, it's not because of the admins or anything. The server is all good but there's just 1000 other fallout rp servers and not enough garrysmod roleplayers for them all.

Star Wars RP - The idea is all nice, and I tried before making and hosting it myself. It did work out quite well there's a lot of interest for it but the lack of proper content for it... I'd rather have you spend 10 years of making good and proper content and then releasing it than replacing them with mass effect models...

And Crussaria.. I still don't understand why you guys took it down. It was all ready, you had most of the content and you even had donations for it. The whole story was good and it's the only rp I've seen so have that could keep people busy for ages with passive rping. I'd love to see you guys getting this back up but as Thy said that'll be unlikely.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 21-05-2011
Quote from: Ravanger on 21-05-2011
A zombie roleplay would be nice as well.

For awhile now I have been thinking about that a Serious Zombie RP as well, and all the ones I have been on were pretty fun to play on.

Deadfall, Everyone said it sucked, even tho I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Ravanger

Well I wanted too bring it up but I think Crussaria would be a bit better for us to do if we have to do another roleplay considering we already have it pretty much finished.

Silver Knight

I have added a 7 day timer to which, after the timer has expired. The results will be the guideline to the project i continue work on. In which the other projects may be removed or sidelined.

Tom

Either Crussaria or Starwars

Both are either original or semi-original.

Both have interesting storylines (Though I still don't know how one would RP in SW without trying to be a badass)

Both have thier ups and downs, but they are by far the more interesting of the options given.

The idea of a Zombie RP sounds interesting. . . but probally not since it would be hard.

Though, I think it'd be funny to see one of our Forum RP's come to life on a server, such as Exusia (Those that do not remember, it was a forum RP me and Paint did a while ago but it died) or Rago's thing, or that WWII thing Turkey did.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Agera

jaik

Quote from: Recreas on 22-05-2011
Well fallout rp is just dieing, it's not because of the admins or anything. The server is all good but there's just 1000 other fallout rp servers and not enough garrysmod roleplayers for them all.

Star Wars RP - The idea is all nice, and I tried before making and hosting it myself. It did work out quite well there's a lot of interest for it but the lack of proper content for it... I'd rather have you spend 10 years of making good and proper content and then releasing it than replacing them with mass effect models...

And Crussaria.. I still don't understand why you guys took it down. It was all ready, you had most of the content and you even had donations for it. The whole story was good and it's the only rp I've seen so have that could keep people busy for ages with passive rping. I'd love to see you guys getting this back up but as Thy said that'll be unlikely.

There are around 8 Fallout themed servers.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Paintcheck

Do you understand what hyperbole is, Jake?

That's also about 8 more servers than any sort of medieval RP or SWRP has.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Tom on 22-05-2011
Either Crussaria or Starwars

Both are either original or semi-original.

Both have interesting storylines (Though I still don't know how one would RP in SW without trying to be a badass)

Both have thier ups and downs, but they are by far the more interesting of the options given.

The idea of a Zombie RP sounds interesting. . . but probally not since it would be hard.

Though, I think it'd be funny to see one of our Forum RP's come to life on a server, such as Exusia (Those that do not remember, it was a forum RP me and Paint did a while ago but it died) or Rago's thing, or that WWII thing Turkey did.

Deadfall DDDD:

Silver Bring it back if you still have the scripts and models.

Dug

Deadfall sounds rather interesting than all these projects.

lolKieck

Quote from: Dug on 22-05-2011

Then I'll be in before Paintcheck shunning the idea because of the another post-apoc RP.
And for me Deadfall should be also more about melee weapons, I don't really want to see everyone with M16's and weapons like that.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: lolKieck on 23-05-2011

Then I'll be in before Paintcheck shunning the idea because of the another post-apoc RP.
And for me Deadfall should be also more about melee weapons, I don't really want to see everyone with M16's and weapons like that.

Most People didn't even had weps there, it was more about fleeing and hiding. Also other Players played Zombies + we had NPC's.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 23-05-2011
Quote from: lolKieck on 23-05-2011

Most People didn't even had weps there, it was more about fleeing and hiding. .

That's not going to lead to a populated server. I mean look at Fallout and STALKER: 99% of the players there are just there to get loads of sweps and items (especially on Fallout). And yes this fetish for post-apoc shit that everyone in Gmod seems to possess boggles my mind.

mxh24

Fallout:Fun as hell, spent a while there. Then got boring but I still like it. You just need more "eye catchers" Or "Entertainment"...

Stalker: Fun, a good player base, and I liked playing on there. Has the "Entertainment"
Crussaria:Sounds cool... I hope it comes up soon... If only we got zoey's magic (http://www.youtube.com/user/0Wizey0#p/u/30/Wl9zwLqd9MY)

"When in doubt, mumble."

Chrono

Crussaria its the most interesting one for me because its very unique
star wars is just meh

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: mxh24 on 23-05-2011
Fallout:Fun as hell, spent a while there. Then got boring but I still like it. You just need more "eye catchers" Or "Entertainment"...

Stalker: Fun, a good player base, and I liked playing on there. Has the "Entertainment"
Crussaria:Sounds cool... I hope it comes up soon... If only we got zoey's magic (http://www.youtube.com/user/0Wizey0#p/u/30/Wl9zwLqd9MY)

That Parkour stuff from her looks awesome, I hope she releases it soon :D

mxh24

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 25-05-2011

I hope she does too, But sadly she said she wouldn't release any of it...

"When in doubt, mumble."

Paintcheck

Quote from: mxh24 on 25-05-2011

I hate people who do that. Why the fuck does she publicly show it off if no one can experience it?

Or does she run her own server?

jaik

Quote from: Paintcheck on 25-05-2011

I hate people who do that. Why the fuck does she publicly show it off if no one can experience it?

He hosts his own server.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Recreas

I know him/her (You can't tell that with furries, one day they're male and the other day female).. and yes she's a bitch and yes she used to have her own server don't know if she still has it.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Silver Knight

She shows off and runs it on her test server.

mxh24

Quote from: Last.Exile on 25-05-2011

She shows off and runs it on her test server.

Yes, but you can download the files needed for it to run... I just don't know if that is actually the files to use it...

"When in doubt, mumble."