Where to download Terraria?

Started by Gerudo, 15-02-2013

Gerudo

Im having a bit of trouble finding a reliable site from which to download the game again. I had previously beaten the game and gotten all of the items possible when I first applied to HyperGamingNetwork, and in the time it took the moderators to manually activate my account (I couldn't receive my activation mail for some reason) my last computer crashed and I lost all of my data.

Now that my account has been activated and my app for the Caphori server approved, I've been skulking around and have yet to find a decent download of the game. Can anyone recommend me a download?

Please and thank you!

CAMaera

Quote from: Gerudo on 15-02-2013
Im having a bit of trouble finding a reliable site from which to download the game again. I had previously beaten the game and gotten all of the items possible when I first applied to HyperGamingNetwork, and in the time it took the moderators to manually activate my account (I couldn't receive my activation mail for some reason) my last computer crashed and I lost all of my data.

Now that my account has been activated and my app for the Caphori server approved, I've been skulking around and have yet to find a decent download of the game. Can anyone recommend me a download?

Please and thank you!
..................Steam?

Gerudo

Ah, I should have added that to my introduction. I'm a bit of a luddite(?) concerning the internet. So I really don't know much about common things on the web.

It is a sad thing at my twenty years of age, I've been told. ot that much of an issue when I barely got access to it two years ago. So, do please understand my situation.

Thank you as well max for the quick reply!

Edit:
Given how quickly my question was answered, I suppose I should erase this... string? (Dunno what the term is.) so as to avoid cluttering the board.

Syndraell

Quote from: Gerudo on 15-02-2013
Ah, I should have added that to my introduction. I'm a bit of a luddite(?) concerning the internet. So I really don't know much about common things on the web.

It is a sad thing at my twenty years of age, I've been told. ot that much of an issue when I barely got access to it two years ago. So, do please understand my situation.

Thank you as well max for the quick reply!

Edit:
Given how quickly my question was answered, I suppose I should erase this... string? (Dunno what the term is.) so as to avoid cluttering the board.

1: Sometimes you're better off being a luddite. With technology, it always seems to be one step forward and two steps back in my opinion.

2: Get it from steam... Or Pirate it. I can't be held responsible for how you obtain it, though.

3: Yes, i can delete this thread for you, but i'm going to keep it up for a while longer to where you can read this reply.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Gerudo

Quote from: James Almasy on 15-02-2013
1: Sometimes you're better off being a luddite. With technology, it always seems to be one step forward and two steps back in my opinion.

2: Get it from steam... Or Pirate it. I can't be held responsible for how you obtain it, though.

3: Yes, i can delete this thread for you, but i'm going to keep it up for a while longer to where you can read this reply.

Thank you Steven, and do please erase this thread for beforestated reasons.

Syndraell

Quote from: Gerudo on 16-02-2013

Wat? Steven?

Minion

Quote from: James Almasy on 16-02-2013
Quote from: Gerudo on 16-02-2013

Wat? Steven?
Dont feel bad, I thought you and steven were the same people at one point too  ;D

lolKieck

beware
for paintcheck shalt bash down the stealing
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Syndraell

Quote from: lolKieck on 18-02-2013
beware
for paintcheck shalt bash down the stealing

Hey, I bought my copy when it first rolled out onto steam.
I'll probably be doing the same for starbound.