whats the new password again?

Started by Oakley, 03-05-2012

Oakley

i have messaged jrparadox i have waited for a week and he hasnt replied even when hes online, he must be ignoring me or something?

Rambo

Well, sadly you'll just have to wait for him to reply. Since none else want to risk their Whitelist. If it is allowed though, then I'll tell ya.

General Cole

I'm waiting on the password as well buddy, just be patient.

CAMaera

No, nobody other than FULL mods can give the pass. We actually need more of those, I think. Hope Zubael or bastion gets full soon so that someone can help handle the massive income of pass requests. You guys need to remember that to give one of you the pass, they need to hunt down your application and then give you it. I'm sure if you gave them a link to your app enclosed, it would be a lot faster and they could get everyone's much faster.

JRParadox

The password has been restored to what it was, sorry it occasionally randomly reverts to a password (which I'm not going to tell you all) for no obvious reason to me, if anyone is willing to shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

vatovie

really max you don't hope i become a full mod  :'(

Knife_cz

I guess that I will never understand this, but why doesnt the mod who accepts the applications ..why doesnt he PM the accepted people right away as he accepts them?cant be that hard.
Typing this from phone, except mistypos.

JRParadox

Quote from: knife_cz on 03-05-2012
I guess that I will never understand this, but why doesnt the mod who accepts the applications ..why doesnt he PM the accepted people right away as he accepts them?cant be that hard.
Typing this from phone, except mistypos.
We do, just sometimes James forgets this. I'm trying to remind him that you just send them the password after accepting

{I wait for People to send me a Pm, en Quote "Please PM XXXX for your Password}
The Reason I do this is to where people who are interested AND pay attention Send me a Message.

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

CAMaera

Assassin, don't give me the eyes. I...guess? You still have a bit to go, but you'll get there ^^"