Warrior Faction.

Started by bastidon, 06-11-2012

bastidon

So, since a guild for mages has come out, I think one should be made for warrior type people. If you'd like something like this...respond to this thread. If enough people do it, I'll actually try to make a lore. Then I'll do some role-play invites and get the people who want to be in it in.
(EDIT: Fixed a few grammar errors)
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

bastidon

It's not gonna be one of those generic warrior groups.  Trust me, I hate those more than anything.

INA7HAN

Never works Bastidon I've tryed, Steel Dragons (My warrior guild) worked for a time but then it stopped. The militia which was supposed to become an army later on stopped also, no one ever joins and if they do join they leave shortly after. People are never content with silver armour or armour around that tier, they have to have the best armour they can get or they just leave and become a loner again to avoid armour restrictions.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Acaelius

I know I lead the mages guild but why do you think I didn't put restrictions like that in the guild, if you want a popular guild of any kind the best thing is to just treat it like a collective of people don't force things on them like Guild dues, and Gear restrictions, just find a uncommon item that you can mass produce and have that as your guild marker, I do the same because all those in Sicariis carry a Arcane Silver Watch. Hope the advice helps

Syndraell

I still support the Steel Dragons.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

bastidon

Quote from: INA7HAN on 07-11-2012
Never works Bastidon I've tryed, Steel Dragons (My warrior guild) worked for a time but then it stopped. The militia which was supposed to become an army later on stopped also, no one ever joins and if they do join they leave shortly after. People are never content with silver armour or armour around that tier, they have to have the best armour they can get or they just leave and become a loner again to avoid armour restrictions.

First off, I used the wrong word to describe the idea. It's not going to be a faction, more of a guild. Don't think Skyrim, think real life. It would be a loosely affiliated group of people. For instance, you need a job done but you can't find a merc or warrior to do the task of murdering a evil beast that is bothering him. You would then go to the Guild house and post the job. The guildmaster would then delegate the job to the person who he thought it best suited. That would be based on the person's specific skill and the difficulty of the task. This would allow you to go lone wolf and get what ever armor (as long as it's in the gear policy stated by the rules) they want. It would also make sure one smith wasn't getting all the work while one never does. Another example is if there was a job to kill a slime...it wouldn't go to the guy decked out in hellstone with a top tier sword, it would go to the little guy to help him get up off the ground.

TicoGX

Sort of like Fairy Tail... sorry just thought I'd throw that out there.

CAMaera

Quote from: TicoGX on 19-11-2012
Sort of like Fairy Tail... sorry just thought I'd throw that out there.

And that's a necropost and a half, folks.

aroniea

I like this idea so far(though I still wanna join Siciralis), but my suggestion is to not have ranks! The leader is simply the most experienced and capable of the group, while the midranks are not so experienced. It's a matter of capability.