Vandalized

Started by hibarnate_Paths, 07-12-2012

hibarnate_Paths

I don't know if there is a place for reporting this, or if it matters, but someone stole my bed, sawmill, and all my metal bars from my underground workshop sometime in the last few days. :(

Why the furniture?  Why????   :P

SakikoMiley

Quote from: hibarnate_Paths on 07-12-2012
I don't know if there is a place for reporting this, or if it matters, but someone stole my bed, sawmill, and all my metal bars from my underground workshop sometime in the last few days. :(

Why the furniture?  Why? ???   :P
*Coughs* Y'know, I did realize that the Antibuild has been off last few times I was on, and now that i'm seeing this I want to find some way to protect my place too D:

hibarnate_Paths

antibuild would be kind of a pain...but if anyone has any leading information leading to the perp, let me know! :)

CAMaera

See, you guys are insatiable. I don't want to be mean, but seriously. You guys always want anti-build off, so I took it off. I guess it was fine for a few days. But yeah. I guess I should stick to keeping anti-build on when I'm offline.

As for your items, I don't have any leads. I suspect a new player, but I could be wrong.

Maxi96203

ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Syndraell

Remind me to replace the stolen items the next time i get on, probably tomorrow.

Also, i bet whoever did the deed has read this a few times.

To that person:
Please don't go robbing/griefing folk unless it's supposed to be roleplayed.
Otherwise, You will be caught and dealt with according to our rules.

You've been warned.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

CAMaera

There, there. Everything will be alright.

Ace of Hearts

I'll be honest; I don't often check the Terraria or Minecraft boards, as I like to try and leave these two "sub-communities" to their own devices.

Yet...

I feel obligated to leave a notice here that, should anybody decide to come in here and shitpost, you can contact me to get it taken care of (Through PM, or you can track down my SF and add me there if you prefer).

Anywho; edited Maxi's post and Max's response to it. In the mean time...

Syndraell

hibarnate_Paths

Personally, I do not want antibuild.  I think it ruins the immersion more than griefers.  Could just be me though. :)

INA7HAN

I know i've been inactive laterly and all so I'm wondering what happened to my Fort/town? Was it taken down to my inactiviy or did someone just grief it and just completely take it down?

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

SakikoMiley

Quote from: INA7HAN on 08-12-2012
I know i've been inactive laterly and all so I'm wondering what happened to my Fort/town? Was it taken down to my inactiviy or did someone just grief it and just completely take it down?
Gotta be honest here. If it was that "fort legend" place, then I did about 75% of the destructimating. Mr Almasy wanted it cleared for natural causes, so after he did an initial bombing I went back and cleaned most of the rest of it up. Sorry, just doing as I was told. >_<

Syndraell

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 08-12-2012
Quote from: INA7HAN on 08-12-2012
Gotta be honest here. If it was that "fort legend" place, then I did about 75% of the destructimating. Mr Almasy wanted it cleared for natural causes, so after he did an initial bombing I went back and cleaned most of the rest of it up. Sorry, just doing as I was told. >_<

Yeah. I was planing on making the map look pristine and untouched, but it'll take waaaaay too long.

as soon as someone can host a small server for me (seeing as my old computers can't) We're going to fix up a copy of a map that i have... And make some pretty badass places/landmarks for it. As soon as we get it all set in motion, i'd like you to come help us; INA7HAN.

SakikoMiley

Well yay. More greifing. The spawn ship got ransacked and random blocks were dumped all inside it. Will fix that, there was a shrine of some sort(?) That got messed with, I cant fix it since i dont 100% know how it was, but will make it look even again. PEOPLE! WHY THE HELL?!

ThY

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 16-12-2012
Well yay. More greifing. The spawn ship got ransacked and random blocks were dumped all inside it. Will fix that, there was a shrine of some sort(?) That got messed with, I cant fix it since i dont 100% know how it was, but will make it look even again. PEOPLE! WHY THE HELL?!

i'll spend more time on and keep an eye out

TicoGX

Why would you break a hole in someone's roof if the door is like two feet away? Seriously?

TicoGX

Well, I just lost my really sweet armor collection... *sniffle*.

vatovie

Some ass has just been trolling me and taking random pieces of my house and editing my sign.