Tseune Jeung

Started by Asgatrave, 06-04-2013

Asgatrave

Name: Jeung Tseune (Tseune Jeung in western countries)
Race: Human  
Hometown: Hyunei  
Alignment: Chaotic - Good
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Appearance

---Height: 5'11"
---Skin Type: Asian  
---Hair Color: Black with a blue-ish tint, tied into a warrior's ponytail.
---Eye Color: Solid green eyes
---Base Clothing:
~ A teal shirt with a blue vestment and a pair of blue pants with wide bottoms that drag across the ground.  The clothes are made from an enchanted silk that keeps the them clean while providing comfort through any weather.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notable Traits

=============={ Passive Traits }=========================================================

- Versatility : A natural talent for various activities allows one to learn various skills with fewer disadvantages.
- Royal Training : Given intense training saved for nobles and people of great potential or wealth, one is well-trained in various skills.
- Lineage of Creators : Born in a long line of builders, architects, artists, and others who create, one carries a certain talent for creating things in some form.
- Religious Practice : A trait often developed from those who live in a nation with strong religious ties, various skills and behaviors are trained and/or shunned by the practicioner.
- Foreign Magic : Filled with the might of foreign magic, one is highly attuned to magic but becomes unable to use magic from other realms without some sort or external medium such as a staff or spellbook.
- Architect : A trait which provides a greater understanding and ability with construction and design.
- Musician : A trait which shows that one has skill in musical arts.
- Philosopher : A trait which shows that one is a philosopher.

=============={ Personality Traits }=======================================================

- Capricious : A personality trait that makes one's behavior more varied and unpredictable.
- Generous : A personality trait that makes one more inclined to give and provide, expecting little or nothing in return.
- Thinking Man : A personality trait that makes one more likely to enter a state of deep thought.  While good for the spirit, it also greatly distracts one from physical dangers.
- Coward : A personality trait that makes one more inclined to avoid confrontation.  Though this initially hinders one's ability to act, great feats may be achieved when the fear is surpassed.  Also tends to make one prefer fighting from afar than up close.
- Spiritual :
- Good-humored : A personality trait that makes one more friendly.

=============={ Developed Traits }=======================================================

- Foreign Religion : A conditional trait showing that one follows in a foreign religion.  This often causes trouble in realms where the religion isn't prominent.
- World Traveler : A conditional trait showing that one has been to many exotic places and had many experiences.
- Homesickness : A conditional trait that causes one to become distracted and reminisce about their homeland.

~ Biography ~

A human from a land far to the east, he was spirited away from his homeland while working deep underground, looking for something to make a gift.  When he awoke, he found himself in a land far, far from his homeland with nothing but his clothes.  [Refer to Password Application Thread, Page 14, Reply #328]  In that land, he made friends with an old man and his family, served in their military, and became a hero of the people while teaching people of his culture and leaving an Embassy in the land.  After his work was done, he gave away as much of his belongings as he could to the people and used what remained to travel to the next land, all in hopes of spreading joy and peace as he journeyed back to his homeland.  Since that first adventure, he repeated his behavior in every realm that showed kindness to him.
 This time, his journey has brought him to Caphori.  Upon his arrival, the only bit of life he encountered was a merchant on the ship Tseune came in from and the hordes of monsters between him and the closest town.  Through persistance and might over many days, he finally made it to a tower at the edge of the desert.  There, he rested and used it as a point for his advance until he could find a home for himself.  From then, though, he traveled alone and encountered much of the surface, reaching as far as the land's dungeon with only a copper shortsword, a wooden pickaxe, a wooden axe, and a pair of goggles.  He even held his ground within the tower against unimaginable hordes that blotted the land and filled the sky with only six blocks of sand and his trusty wooden pickaxe.
 After a great length of time fighting and exploring alone, Tseune encounted a man who showed Tseune a great kindness.  The man provided supplies, a set of iron armor, and a legendary gold broadsword to Tseune before he vanished.  That man's name is Garth.  Since Garth left, Tseune had taken up residence in the Garth's former residence and created the Embassy: a place where new arrivals can take safe haven and where the people of Caphori can request services or find jobs that pay in one way or another.  Now, Tseune assists new arrivals that appear while he is on duty and tries to assist others as they strive to survive and live in the land.
 After spending a great deal of time helping many new arrivals, two of which made their homes in front of the Embassy, Tseune soon found himself assisting a cultist.  Though Tseune dislikes the idea of the cultist spreading corruption, Tseune believes that he should not retaliate unless someone gets hurt.  Since then, Tseune has cleaned up mess after mess, but developed a strong bonds of friendship with several others due to the corruption, including the cultist.
                                                                               ~ Chapter 4 : Evil from the Past ~
 Some time after his meeting with the cultist on the cosmic day of [April 18, 2013 - pending on timezone], Tseune and his comrade Silvis encountered a strange man named Wilson.  Their meeting was bizarre as Wilson was found trying to find things to eat, killing rabbits and birds in front of the Embassy.  When Tseune first encountered Wilson, Tseune was immediately on guard, sensing danger from Wilson.  Yet, out of grace, Tseune provided Wilson with food and drink which consisted of a bowl of soup and dirty water (as requested by Wilson).  Soon after the meal, Wilson began to act with madness and shot his own foot before running off and leaving a bloody mess around the Embassy.  Before Wilson fired, though, Tseune called out to Silvis for assistance in the matter, and upon Silvis' arrival at the Embassy, Tseune asked Silvis to keep an eye on Wilson, knowing that Wilson could only be a threat.
 After Tseune had cleaned the mess at the Embassy, Silvis returned and reported on the condition of Wilson, who wasn't that far from the Embassy.  Out of concern, Tseune and Silvis followed Wilson and found Wilson with a foot that made a full 360 degree twist.  After some stubborn discussion with the injured Wilson, Tseune helped Wilson up and guided him home with Silvis as a guard.  What Tseune found was rather disturbing to Tseune, though it cleared up a lot about Wilson.
 The duo soon found themselves in Wilson's home, which laid in corrupted lands.  After helping Wilson to his bed, Tseune and Silvis began discussing Wilson's behavior and the corruption, but soon found themselves before another one of Wilson's suicidal moments.  Tseune and Silvis retreated to the room above as Wilson was charging a spell, but returned when they heard an explosion.  Upon returning to Wilson's room, they had found that his hand was blown to bits and that the walls around Wilson were stained with blood... and Wilson wasn't exactly himself anymore.  In fact, another being was controlling Wilson, and revealed a bit of old history about beings that wished to destroy the denizens of Caphori.  After a deep discussion, Tseune and Silvis returned to the Embassy to discuss how to deal with the coming threat.  The idea of bringing the Hallow to fight against the corruption came by, but Tseune believed in the path of balance as taught by his countrymen and suggested otherwise.  Silvis saw the reasoning of Tseune's teachings and agreed, ending their discussion with a joke and a pint of ale before returning to face Wilson.
 Upon their second meeting with Wilson, the duo found themselves in a den where a forbidden summoning ritual was held, and much more was revealed about this old threat.  Wilson was just another pawn being controlled by a being who behaved like the stereotypical war-mongering loyal drone, and this angered Tseune greatly.  There, Tseune, Silvis, and Wilson challenged each other through philosophy, testing the integrity of Tseune and Silvis.  After their meeting and a rude, foreign gesture Tseune shared with Wilson before leaving, Tseune and Silvis returned to the Embassy and further discussed the issue against the old threat while planning to inform other allies and inquire on a matter relating to a goblin who had a cruel encounter with the threatning beings.  In the end, Tseune and Silvis became assured of their path and vowed to stand by each other to combat the coming threat, hoping to recruit others to the cause to protect Caphori.

[ Missing Chapters ]

~ Chapter 8 : A New Land ~

After a harrowing event unleashed in the last land, Tseune and Silvis moved on to find a safer place to begin again.  The two eventually arrived in an untouched expanse and began the first steps of civilization, laying the foundation for Balai.  Since then, the town had expanded into a river town housing survivors of the chaos.
  It was during the town's early developments that Tseune had a fated meeting with a disguised humanoid feline named Tsuki, leading to a series of events that

{Note: the biography has been rushed in order to keep tab on his background- it will be refined in time.}

Quote(s):
"If you think a coward can be nothing more than a coward, then you know nothing of bravery!"
"Welcome to the Embassy!"

{This is a work in progress.  If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to post.  I could use the experience.}
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Redbark

Now this is a character profile.

Maxi96203

Probably the best character on Caphori.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Asgatrave

Minor update.  Placed a filler in for the biography.  Planning to refine it later.
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

Asgatrave

Another update.  Refining process has yet to occur, but there is a major addition to the biography.