Tseune's Reports

Started by Asgatrave, 31-05-2013

Asgatrave

6/1/2013 - 12:27 AM  [ US Eastern Time ]

While conducting my usual rounds, I noticed someone had been digging in the tunnels nearby Dtsuki and Nemis' home.  It seems to have a tunnel entering the base tunnel as shown here:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=149574587
Further investigation lead to suspicion of theft.  While most was unknown whether theft occurred, I noticed that a stack of books had vanished from Nemis' chest, as shown in this image:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=149574747
The books were located between the torches and stars in the chest.  Suspicion of theft will remain unless told otherwise by the owner.  Afterwards, there was also a tunnel above Dtsuki's room, as shown in this image:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=149574953

I've begun repairs, but there are just some things that I can't replace.  Though I don't know if anything can or will be done about this, I find this to be good practice.  Please note: the behavior that instigated this report is highly frowned upon.
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

the_grub

Good work
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Syndraell

It'd be nice if there was an addition that would tell us when something was done in the logs.

like "playername placed dirtblock:65" or "playername took multiple items from chest in 200E,100S"

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

lolKieck

Quote from: James Almasy on 02-06-2013It'd be nice if there was an addition that would tell us when something was done in the logs. like "playername placed dirtblock:65" or "playername took multiple items from chest in 200E,100S"
You're not alone. Logs on SRP don't record admin item spawning. And guess what happens then.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

jaik

Quote from: lolKieck on 02-06-2013
Quote from: James Almasy on 02-06-2013It'd be nice if there was an addition that would tell us when something was done in the logs. like "playername placed dirtblock:65" or "playername took multiple items from chest in 200E,100S"
You're not alone. Logs on SRP don't record admin item spawning. And guess what happens then.

theres nothing that can happen on a dead server.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Vortigoat

Dungeon_Lord

*Sits patiently for the arrival of Starbound*
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.