Torkim's Journal

Started by Rambo, 31-03-2012

Rambo

"As you walk through a darkened cave, you notice a square wood object down on the floor, you slowly bends over, motioning you're right hand to the book and goes back up on you're feets. When you open it, you begin to see writings from someone with the name 'Torkim'. You proceed to begin reading the content of the book."

Day 3 in Caphori.

Today I have signed up as a Gladiator to someone called 'The Assassin' when I asked around, and he gave me Golden Greaves, Golden Helmet and Golden Chestplate, I have though begin thinking if signing up as a Gladiator was a good choice, I may have gotten decent armour, but I now risks my own life as a Gladiator. Though I can have the armour on me whenever I want, wherever I want. I am going to try go to caves and search for Copper and Iron, Now I just have a Wooden Sword.

"You turn to the next page, continuing to read"

Day 6 in Caphori.

I am either a lucky man, or all caves are filled with Ores and Treasure, I went as far to the left I could without getting in trouble, and I found a Jungle and a deep cave, I began climbing down the cave and found Gold, Iron, Silver and lots of Copper. I even found Amethyst and Topaz! I found a some kind of a band, and when I accidently jumped and got really torn up by bushes down the cave, I found that the band began to 'heal' the wounds that have been made, but slowly.

" You puts you're point finger on the side of the new page, flipping it over and begins reading."

Day 9 in Caphori

I've, Found like a village UNDER the ground, Incredible. The Way they have built it, the Pillars, houses and yet. From what I've seen, everyone here seems suprisingly healthy. I have discovered a lot of chests in their house, but stealing won't get me far, besides, I got a lot more then I need. Oh and, to anyone who reads this, I didn't realise I had a small hole in my backpack, and the book fell out with most of the pages sadly. I'll have to re-write them later.

"You closes the book, looking behind the book and notices it has been slightly burned, and you are not sure what to do with the book."

// You can make a reply on what you do with the book, I'll make reposts to make new small journals from Torkim. Just got the feeling to make something IC on the forums.