This is why Abby Stone should never be allowed back on Caphori.

Started by Syndraell, 03-02-2013

Ragolution

Tom

"She" needs to figure out why and who banned "her", instead of circumventing bans.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Minion

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 05-02-2013

how about you stop circumventing the ban and realize the whole community doesn't want you here?

Emperor Palpatine Family Guy

Steven :D

Quote from: abbs_caphori on 05-02-2013
Quote from: Khorn on 03-02-2013
Quote from: darkshinyprincess3 on 03-02-2013
Instead of explaining why I'm still banned, why don't you better tell me how to get unbanned?
Easy, quit the sex shit. Even if you are a 21 year old woman, sex RP is shitty and useless in this kind of RP.
I can, but they ban me again and again. They don't even give me a chance. They ban first and then ask.
I bet you didn't even read my new char sheet (password app).

Syndraell

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Plunger

I almost spit my beer out when I got to, "Tickles his eggs.", being used.

Ragolution

shadowheart

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

Dungeon_Lord

Personally, I don't care what unneeded amounts of sexually spam you put into chat, but the fact is most people on this server do care and don't like it so instead of spending your time being criticized and hated/disliked on this server, you could spend your time finding a server that will love you for your overly sexually self and even promote you as an ideal player. Because there a load of erotic role-play servers out there on the inter-webs.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

lolKieck

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 28-03-2013
Personally, I don't care what unneeded amounts of sexually spam you put into chat, but the fact is most people on this server do care and don't like it so instead of spending your time being criticized and hated/disliked on this server, you could spend your time finding a server that will love you for your overly sexually self and even promote you as an ideal player. Because there a load of erotic role-play servers out there on the inter-webs.

orly

Syndraell

Since Abby is really a guy, we all know where she puts the dix.
http://www.youtube.com/v/sMn1mCMtTc0&autoplay=1

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

jaik

Quote from: James Almasy on 28-03-2013

no youre just jealous because youre suffering from sex deprivation
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dungeon_Lord

~snip~

Lol... Also how do we know Abby is a male

lolKieck

~snip~

because obviously no female in their right mind, no, no female at all would do such shit
besides you can work it out with logic, abby used call of duty videos here
and his writing is not normal at all for a female

Lucky Pig

That's not how it works though. There are women who don't write like the stereotypical girl would. Some women play Call of Duty, plus posting videos about it does not necessarily mean he/she plays the game in the first place. And if you think no female would do that shit you are mistaken. Dark Angel.

jaik

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 29-03-2013
That's not how it works though. There are women who don't write like the stereotypical girl would. Some women play Call of Duty, plus posting videos about it does not necessarily mean he/she plays the game in the first place. And if you think no female would do that shit you are mistaken. Dark Angel.

just one thing youre mistaken about: dark angel. hes my neighbour btw.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: Jake on 29-03-2013

just one thing youre mistaken about: dark angel. hes my neighbour btw.

Really? Say Hi from me C:

Dungeon_Lord

One of my best friends from Elementary school is a girl who plays Call Of Duty types like a stereotypical male teenager and who REALLY enjoys erotic roleplay. So your hypothesis on why Abby must be male doesn't prove much other then you think stereotypes are correct.

Redbark

CAMaera

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 29-03-2013
One of my best friends from Elementary school is a girl who plays Call Of Duty types like a stereotypical male teenager and who REALLY enjoys erotic roleplay. So your hypothesis on why Abby must be male doesn't prove much other then you think stereotypes are correct.
Mmmmmmm....so? I fail to see your point. Just because one person breaks a stereotype, it doesn't mean that it doesn't fit others like a glove.
I think everyone needs to take a look at this from a distance. Posting videos about, and including the characters of something generally means the poster knows enough about the subject matter to deem it funny/random/whatever. I'm sorry, but how many people have you seen posting things that they don't know about? It just seems...illogical.

Quote from: lolKieck on 29-03-2013
~snip~
because obviously no female in their right mind, no, no female at all would do such shit
besides you can work it out with logic, abby used call of duty videos here
and his writing is not normal at all for a female
The question here isn't the gender, but the mental state of Abby. CoD, is, yes, quite horrible and bland, but insanely popular. It's entirely possible that Abby is female. But we can confirm a few things:

-Abby is sexually frustrated and/or feels as though she/he can't express his/her sexuality adequately enough, so he/she resorts to expressing it online, where there are no consequences to doing such a thing.

-Abby has played a CoD game.

-Abby has done horrible thing on the server, which were not appropriate for the time or place. She/He was a horrible, horrible RPer.

-Abby just, for some reason, love to type about his/her sexuality. Literally all the time. People who were on back then do you remember when we saw "Abby Stone Joined", we all KNEW that she was going to start off with something to the effect of "*Abby Stone is wet" or "*Abby masturbates literally fucking everywhere with everything". You know what I'm talking about. And yes, it was that bad. In the middle of a fairly good RP session, Abby decided to RP, SOLO, in the PRISON. I'm sure you can fill in the blanks.

Quote from: Redbark on 29-03-2013
BACK TO THIS THREAD.
EVERYBODY. JUST LEAVE. YOU READ IT, IT'S GETTING OLD ALREADY. Just....let it die peacefully.

Dungeon_Lord

*Takes large hammer and smashes the thread into pieces*

jaik

VonXeno

Oh man people are still talking about this?
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.