Things that will get you banned! Read before Playing

Started by Syndraell, 27-12-2011

Kamimaia

Quote from: Gmiller on 19-06-2012
14. Unnecessary chests or barrels which store nothing

What if they're just aesthetic? Like in my house, can I have a trash can that has no trash in it? (This is assuming trash cans were invented, they probably aren't.

That would be precisely the problem. If you have the storage space, even if it is a trash can, use it- or don't have it.

Dungeon_Lord

I usually use trash cans to put stuff I don't want in it so others can ravage it. Great way to give back to the new players.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Ragolution

Quote from: Kamimaia on 19-06-2012

What if they're just aesthetic? Like in my house, can I have a trash can that has no trash in it? (This is assuming trash cans were invented, they probably aren't.

That would be precisely the problem. If you have the storage space, even if it is a trash can, use it- or don't have it.

I don't see the purpose of this rule.

JRParadox

Quote from: Ragolution on 19-06-2012

It's because in Terraria there is a cap on the amount of storage items a world can have and therefore we don't want them being wasted and getting us closer to the cap when new people need them for practical uses and not just aesthetics.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Gmiller

Quote from: JRParadox on 19-06-2012

It's because in Terraria there is a cap on the amount of storage items a world can have and therefore we don't want them being wasted and getting us closer to the cap when new people need them for practical uses and not just aesthetics.
Really? I honestly didn't know that. What's the storage cap, and what happens when u go over?
Edit: @rag I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to have a quote from a person who executed people for many things, lots of which were beyond their control. At the very least, you should be careful with a Hitler quote. I found something that went along the lines of "The people crazy enough to believe they can change the world are the one's that can" -Adolf Hitler.

VonXeno

Edit: @rag I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to have a quote from a person who executed people for many things, lots of which were beyond their control. At the very least, you should be careful with a Hitler quote. I found something that went along the lines of "The people crazy enough to believe they can change the world are the one's that can" -Adolf Hitler.

You must be new here.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Ragolution

Quote from: JRParadox on 19-06-2012

Really? I honestly didn't know that. What's the storage cap, and what happens when u go over?

15. Don't feed the Trolls.

Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy - Benito Mussolini

Gmiller

I'm just saying. Some people could be offended. Personally, I stay out of anything about religion or government if I can, but I am not fond of dictators.

VonXeno

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Ragolution

Quote from: Gmiller on 20-06-2012
I'm just saying. Some people could be offended. Personally, I stay out of anything about religion or government if I can, but I am not fond of dictators.

As soon as you can find something validly wrong/offensive with my signature, I'll gladly change it.

JRParadox

Quote from: Ragolution on 20-06-2012

As soon as you can find something validly wrong/offensive with my signature, I'll gladly change it.
Okay that's it, trolling noobs and such stays in the GVC, please do not reply to what he says Gmiller and Rag please go troll in GVC and not the Caphori section

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?

Ragolution

Quote from: JRParadox on 20-06-2012

Okay that's it, trolling noobs and such stays in the GVC, please do not reply to what he says Gmiller and Rag please go troll in GVC and not the Caphori section

I'm not trolling, he's provoking me. You should be commending me for not tearing into him.
Also, is there any way to increase the container limit?

JRParadox

Quote from: JRParadox on 20-06-2012

I'm not trolling, he's provoking me. You should be commending me for not tearing into him.
Also, is there any way to increase the container limit?
Whatever, but we don't think that there is a way to increase it but the whole thing is barely written down anywhere because it takes a LOT to do it, we only discovered it existed when we reached the cap due to places like the brewery having hundreds of unused kegs

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?

Kamimaia

Gmiller wasn't accepted anyway, so he's starting fights on boards that don't concern him. Weird people.

Gmiller

??? I made this post before I got denied, and I'm not starting fights. Starting fights would be typing in caps and stuff
I just thought it was kinda unusual that nobody seemed to notice the Hitler siggy. This is the internet, anything like that is usually a magnet for flamewars.

Ragolution

Syndraell

Quote from: Ragolution on 21-06-2012
15. Public ERP

Make that a forum ban offense if done in public.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway