The Tower(Every Friday @ 9:30 PM CST!)

Started by CAMaera, 24-01-2013

CAMaera

The Tower
                                                       Can you Climb High Enough?
Next Time:9:30 PM CST, Mar. 29

Exposition/Story:

In a space and time where nothing matters, but simultaneously every detail is important, a space and time parallel to Caphori, occupying the same space, but only at a certain time, on certain days. An ever-shifting battlefield that expands every time it's conquered, stretching ever skyward. At a ceratin time, you find yourself inside this particular tower, along with many other people from all walks of life. You decide to label yourselves as a party. Will they battle up the seemingly never-ending Tower and claim victory, or be crushed by the abominations within?

The story, and the exploits of these parties, are found within Records.

CHARACTERS
Entropia- An enigmatic woman who welcomes the group into The Tower. It seems like every time the party meets her, she acts differently.

OVERVIEW
The Tower is a completely new idea to Caphori. Every month, or maybe even more frequently, groups of people find themselves in this mysterious tower, with no other reason then to conquer it. Inside, both love and hate is forgotten, and replaced with pure Camaraderie. This, however, wears off as soon as one sleeps in his or her bed, as do the memories of the time in The Tower.
(Also, camaraderie is bs. -Ent)

POINT SYSTEM
[spoiler]
The Tower boasts an unbiased point system. It goes as follows:
Completion of a Block--------------------------(+3 pts.)
Completion of a Level---------------------------(+12 pts.)
Loss---------------------------------------------------(-5 pts.)
Rule-Breaking----------------------------------------(-20 pts.)

ACHIVEMENTS
First There(Be the first to complete a block.)-----(+5 pts.)
Bloodthirsty(Kill 5 Bosses)--------------------------(+7 pts.)
Death To All(Kill 10 Bosses)------------------------(+15 pts.)
Opener of Doors(Attend the first!)-----------------(+5 pts.)
First Blood(Be the first to die in your party)------(-1 pt.)
I am the One and Only(Last Man Standing)------(+10 pts.)
Hiker(Complete 5 Levels[Not in one go])---------(+5 pts.)
MORE TO BE ADDDED!

[/spoiler]
BUYING PRIZES W/ POINTS
[spoiler]
After you have enough points, just talk to the Shop Owner in The Tower! He/she will be there after the initial run is complete.
CURRENCY
1 Gold Coin--------------------------------5 pts.
1 Platinum Coin---------------------------300 pts.
WEAPONRY
Thorn Chakram---------------------------30 pts.
Blade Of Grass----------------------------30 pts.
Magic Missile-------------------------------40 pts.
Water Bolt----------------------------------40 pts.
Aqua Septer--------------------------------50 pts.
Vilethorn------------------------------------50 pts.
Orb of Light---------------------------------50 pts.
Magic Dagger-------------------------------999 pts.
MISC.
Extra Run-----------------------------------1000 pts.

[/spoiler]
Blocks & Levels
Blocks are what makes up levels. Anything from two to fifteen Blocks can be a Level.

Every time a Level is cleared, the Next Time will contain a new Level.

BLOCK LIST:
Level 1
Jungle Jeers
Tradition
T.O.D(Time Of Death)

Level 2
Rain
Watery Prison
Crystal Calamity

Level 3
Mazed And Confused
Dark Dungeon's End
COPPER CAP

Level 4
R&R
Searing Walls
Rising Magma
Fiery Sacrifice

Level 5
????????
?????????? ?????
????????? ??????? ????????(?.?.?)

Rules
1. No God-Modding (Making your character invincible)
2. No Bunnying. (Controlling other characters to affect the outcome of the story)
3. No obstructing forward progress. (Things like going incredibly off-topic and not making any headway for a long amount of time.)
4. Breaking The Tower in any way. (Self-explanatory)
5. Mistreating other players in the event. (It takes up time, and it get nobody anywhere. Just don't start insulting/slandering everyone, and we'll be good.)

Note: If you cannot make it to The Tower due to your timezone being very different from CST(Central Standard Time), please contact me. We might be able to work something out.

Please remember that everything that happens in The Tower is IC, but your character won't necessarily act like themselves or remember their time in The Tower.

BANLIST
These people are NOT allowed to attend the Event. They have probably messed up.
-Ragolution

CAMaera

Tallies
                                    How far Have you Climbed?

All Tallies

General
[spoiler]
Total Participants:11
Blocks Completed:12
Deaths:4
Completes(one per time):2
Levels Beat:4
Items Purchased:0
Total Points:423
Top Player:Viscera

[/spoiler]

Player Specific
[spoiler]
Dante
[spoiler]
Times Attended:1
Defeats:0
Completes:1
Achievements

[spoiler]
Total:2
Opener Of Doors
First There

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Riageki/Tas
[spoiler]
Times Attended:2
Defeats:1
Achievements

[spoiler]
Opener Of Doors
First There

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Tsuki
[spoiler]
Completes:2
Achievements

[spoiler]
Total:3
Opener Of Doors
First There
Bloodthirsty

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Zackeri Zorn
[spoiler]
Achievements

[spoiler]
Opener Of Doors
First There

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Matter
[spoiler]
Achievements

[spoiler]
Opener Of Doors
First There

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Terrowin
[spoiler]
Defeats:2
Completes:0
Achievements

[spoiler]
Total:3
Opener Of Doors
First Blood
First There

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Viscera
[spoiler]
Times Attended:3
Completes:2
Achievements

[spoiler]
Opener Of Doors
First There
Hiker
Bloodthirsty

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Eirkash
[spoiler]
Achievements

[spoiler]
Total:1
First There

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Wilson
[spoiler]
Defeats:2
Completes:0
Achievements

[spoiler]
Total:1
First Blood

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

CAMaera

Records
                                        A Log of Ascending.
Overview
Records are just that, Records. If you missed a Time, or just want to experience it again in fancy-dancy story format, look here.

Time 0: An Introduction
[spoiler]
At a certain time, you hear a voice ring silently in your head.

"Welcome to The Tower. We usually call this little place TT, for short. It's just easier that way. You might have been here already, you might be new. If you have been here before, you might have left a message here in one of the rooms on a sign. A few things you should know; One, you won't remember anything that happens here. Two, you cannot die within these walls, and three, you might not remember who you are and who you know. Teamwork is important. Have fun!"

You then notice your surroundings are very different from before. Other people are around you, and vines hang from the roof of a medium-sized room. You don't know how you got here. But, you think you'd better get to know some of the people here. Some of them are familiar...you know them. Some are not.

[/spoiler]
Time 1: Shaky Start(Overpowered Jerks)
[spoiler]
Okay, here's the rundown. These new guys are just WAY too strong. Next time, I'm going to have to utterly destroy them.

Rundown of points:

DANTE
22 pts
2 bosses
1 block
2 ACH (OOD, FT)

RIA
22 pts
2 bosses
1 block
2 ACH (OOD, FT)

TSU
22 pts
2 bosses
1 block
2 ACH (OOD, FT)

MATTER
22 pts
2 bosses
1 block
2 ACH (OOD, FT)

TERR
-1 pts
0 bosses
0 blocks
1 ACH (OOD, FB)

ZACK
22 pts
2 bosses
1 block
2 ACH (OOD, FT)

VISCERA
5 pts
0 bosses
1 block
1 ACH (OOD)

Viscera was someone outside The Tower who asked for a wish when I decided to just throw one up in the air, so I counted him/her as an attendee. Wished for a shield of obsidian.

They plowed through all of the challenges, even me(Guess I need to let myself go more, I held back too much), and made wishes. Which generally sucked. I taught one guy Spanish, which he forgot upon leaving, and another one, Dante, his name, but he will forget that too. Riageki asked for ale. He tried to drink it on my roof, the oaf. I didn't let him.

Note to self: They're horrible at wishing.

[/spoiler]
Time 2: Small Numbers
[spoiler]
Rundown of points:

WILSON
-6 PTS
1 ACH(FB)

VISCERA
+41
1 ACH(FT)

TSUKI
+43
1 ACH(B)

MATTER
+-0

TAS
+22
1 ACH(FT)

These people are worthless. They couldn't put up a good fight if it killed them. And it did kill a few. Can't wait for them to come back, I need to work out my powers more.

Some people visited me today, it was nice...but sadly, they had to leave. I wish I could go see them...

[/spoiler]
Time 3: Passing the Cap
[spoiler]
Rundown:

Attendees:
-Wilson
-Viscera
-Terrowin
-Eirkash
-
Deaths:
-Wilson(L4B2)
-Terrowin(L4B3)
-
-
-
Completes:
-Viscera
-Eirkash
-
-
-

WILSON
+48 pts
3   bosses
3   lvl(s)
0   ACH

VISCERA
+60 pts
3   bosses
4   lvl(s)
2   ACH(H, B)

TERROWIN
+53   pts
3   bosses
3   lvl(s)
1   ACH(FT)

EIRKASH
+53 pts
3   bosses
4   lvl(s)
1   ACH(FT)

They're getting better, or bringing better warriors. I let loose a bit more and killed one, and the feeling was divine. I'd never had so much fun in my life!

Some people visited me again, and I recognized some of them. They didn't remember me, though, and one called me a "clown". What a rude little man!
[/spoiler]

CAMaera

-Reserved for Extra Space-

Discussion below!

Tsukiofmoon

I only get every other weekend off, so I will not be able to attend the other one, but I am off Thursday and Friday *hint, hint*
If not then I will be there for every other one :3
~* RAWR IM A FREAKING KITTY DEAL WITH IT!!*~

CAMaera

Quote from: Tsukiofmoon on 04-02-2013
I only get every other weekend off, so I will not be able to attend the other one, but I am off Thursday and Friday *hint, hint*
If not then I will be there for every other one :3

Well, we could work something out, I think. If nobody else has a problem with it, we could move it to Friday every other weekend, and Saturday also. It would be F, S, F, S, F, S or something like that.

Also, we need to start sooner in the day, as the Tower is freaking massive now. I think we should cut it back to 8:30 or 9. What do you guys think?

Bl★ck Star

How often we tried this in Aceon and how often it has failed. We had a dynamite trap in it. Someone was in the tower, deattached it, placed it somewhere else and exploded the whole tower. That happend like 4 times.

CAMaera

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 05-02-2013
How often we tried this in Aceon and how often it has failed. We had a dynamite trap in it. Someone was in the tower, deattached it, placed it somewhere else and exploded the whole tower. That happend like 4 times.

Caphori is a little more tame. I doubt anyone could do that and get away with it, or would do that in the first place.

CPftw

pffft
we got adventure mode now
pffft

Maxi96203

Quote from: CPftw on 05-02-2013
pffft

thank god events in Aceon encourage RP now
instead of OOC competition

oh wait
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

CAMaera

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 05-02-2013
Quote from: CPftw on 05-02-2013
pffft

thank god events in Aceon encourage RP now
instead of OOC competition

oh wait

Can we talk about the event at hand, on this server, please?

CPftw

Quote from: max0596 on 05-02-2013
Can we talk about the event at hand, on this server, please?
Pffft
pffft

CAMaera

Time changed to Febuary 8th(tomorrow), 9:30 PM. Sorry for the short notice.

CAMaera

Sorry, yet again, I hit a roadblock. I have to attend a musical this evening, so sadly, the event is going to be delayed 30 minutes, until 10:00 PM. Sorry about any inconvenience this might cause. I promise that it will start extra quick, though.

CAMaera

Sorry for the extremely short notice, but from now on, I'll make sure that I update this with the time in mind. My bad! ^^"

Anyway, I think I'll just settle on Friday @ 9:30 CST.

Hope to see you there! And I swear this won't happen next time.

Tsukiofmoon

I hope everyone has fun :D let me know what I miss!!! Hahaha lets see if anyone can out rank me XP hahaha

CAMaera

Thanks to all who attended! The Tallies and Records are updated!

Next time: Feb.22, Same Tower Day, same Tower Time.

Our new leader of points is, drum roll please....

badabdabdabdbadbabdadabdabdbadbabdbadbadabd

Viscera with 106 Points! You can buy a lot of fancy stuff with that kind of bling!

Because you crazy climbers are gaining way too many points way too fast, I'm boosting up the difficulty next time. You might want to invite your friends, or you'll never make it to the end of Level 5!

Also, if anyone has questions about the lore of The Tower, or is confused, please, ask a question in a reply.  I'll respond as quick as I can.

CAMaera

WELL SHEEEIT

Sorry to all of you, but the Event for tonight is CANCELLED.

Family reasons.

Maybe tomorrow, depends if I get back to WiFi then.

Whoops.

the_grub

Quote from: max0596 on 14-02-2013I swear this won't happen next time.

You know, someone else could try running the event while you are away or if you cant make it, so we don't have to run into this problem so much.
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

CAMaera

Quote from: the_grub on 22-02-2013

You know, someone else could try running the event while you are away or if you cant make it, so we don't have to run into this problem so much.

That could work. They would have to make their own stand-in akin to Entropia, though. If anyone wants to do it, they can, just post here asking for the position, I guess.

the_grub

Quote from: max0596 on 24-02-2013

That could work. They would have to make their own stand-in akin to Entropia, though. If anyone wants to do it, they can, just post here asking for the position, I guess.
I can do it.
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

CAMaera

Quote from: the_grub on 24-02-2013
Quote from: max0596 on 24-02-2013

I can do it.

Hey, if you want to, go ahead and send me a little character sheet for your Tower character. Anyone else, if you want to help also, I would love that. Having three people would be awesome, especially if all of us are on, so we can interchange as bosses, etc.

SakikoMiley

Heya, ya'll wouldn't mind if I wanted to help out too, would ya? I'm only really able to be full-on active during the weekend, but I'll do everything I can!

CAMaera

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 26-02-2013
Heya, ya'll wouldn't mind if I wanted to help out too, would ya? I'm only really able to be full-on active during the weekend, but I'll do everything I can!

Hey, if you can come up with a character(I'm sure you can guess the theme of it) and PM me just some stuff you could help out with, I'd be more than happy to let you help!

Tsukiofmoon

Yes, im off the 22!!! >:3 Jungle Cat is going to get her rank back!!!!