THE RESULTS ARE IN.

Started by Kamimaia, 22-06-2012

Kamimaia

PROPOSED RULES

-Immortality/Immunity to most damage becomes a bannable offense, after attempts to negotiate are made.
22 yes, 1 no (VICTORY)

-Character Profiles are a necessity.
8 yes, 16 no (FAILURE)

-No Gods/Deities RP'd as characters.
19 yes, 5 no (VICTORY)

-1 HM item total limit per character, regardless of past gifts.
15 yes, 9 no (VICTORY)

-Faction districts
8 yes, 16 no (FAILURE)

-Enforced building limit, unless given express permission due to building skill.
15 yes, 9 no (VICTORY)

-1 Non-item RP power per character maximum
19 yes, 4 no (VICTORY)

-Anti-Item-Whoring policy.
23 yes, 1 no (VICTORY)

PROPOSED CHANGES

-New Map
23 yes, 1 no (VICTORY)

-New world starting lore
23 yes, 1 no(VICTORY)

-Forced New Character policy for map transfer
13 yes, 11 no(VICTORY)

-Merged Rules threads, fewer stickied threads.
24 yes, 0 no (VICTORY)

-Cleaned up Factions (Removal of inactives)
24 yes, 0 no (VICTORY)

Familiarize yourself with the New Lore, the RPRating, the updated Rules and everything before getting onto the server with your BRAND-SPANKIN'-NEW character (Meaning: 100 hp, no mana, copper items.). EVERYTHING has been updated and changed (or will be soon enough). Not having read it is not an excuse to ignore it.

The password HAS been changed, and will be given out roughly five hours after the posting of this message. PM your mod of choice for the password.

Redbark

WOOOO!

Now let me erase everything except five thing for garagan.

Minion

Ah bummer the forced new character thing won. Oh well, no need to cry over spilled milk. However I do have a few questions.

For those who do not want to post profiles, will they not be given the privilege to have a power? -No. Applications for powers are simply 'make/reply to a thread for the powers, post your power, wait for someone to say yay or nay.'

Those who do, is there an official character sheet that we have to follow when posting? -No.

Are the towns or town already laid out or is it just a designated area to build? -Faction districts were not approved- so do as you see fit.

Would I be allowed to start a business right away? -If you can afford to.

And those are the only questions I can think of at this moment.

Kamimaia

Umm... no, Gara. Forced character reset = what it says on the tin. It was detailed and outlined in the Poll thread, AND here.

Kamimaia

We have a server-side inventory now, anyway- I couldn't let people bring those five items in even if I wanted to.

Redbark

Did not notice... But anyways, why PM our mods when there is the group, where the mods put the pass.

EDIT: And can we keep our character names? I.E. I keep the name Garagan, as a goblin, but new.

Kamimaia

That's perfectly fine.
Forced character policy ONLY infers items/hp/mana-based properties.

VonXeno

Before anyone asks questions, two of the topics only had a voting pool of 23 because some people don't know how to vote. *COUGH*JAMES*COUGH*CROW*COUGH*
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Noidness

Server side inventory! YES that is awesome. I'm gonna miss israphel, mainly for sentimental reasons, and lot of the other characters, but, a fresh start is what we really need. So basically, is everything that happened in the past just gone, not just lore? None of the characters existed?

Redbark

Quote from: Noidness on 22-06-2012
Server side inventory! YES that is awesome. I'm gonna miss israphel, mainly for sentimental reasons, and lot of the other characters, but, a fresh start is what we really need. So basically, is everything that happened in the past just gone, not just lore? None of the characters existed?

Basically.

Noidness

Aw, I had a continuation thingy for israphel.

Redbark

Quote from: Noidness on 22-06-2012
Aw, I had a continuation thingy for israphel.
Yo ucan keep their name/race/habits/hobbies it seems like, but everything basically didn't ever exist TILL now

Noidness

Nah, I'm doing a character that's completely different, but israphel was going to have written a book and gone blind, because [ insert backstory here ]

Crow793

Quote from: VonXeno on 22-06-2012
Before anyone asks questions, two of the topics only had a voting pool of 23 because some people don't know how to vote. *COUGH*JAMES*COUGH*CROW*COUGH*

I only voted "What" on the first question because I didn't understand what it was asking. :P The rest I answered genuinely.