The Golden Blades

Started by TicoGX, 21-12-2012

TicoGX

Also know as "The Golden Blades of Searing Justice"!

We travel the lands cleansing it of evil, we protect the innocent even at the cost of our very lives, and we sell stuff for a significantly less then cheap price. Justice comes first, money/mula/that green stuff/kaching kaching/shinies come second.

The Golden Blades are a fighting guild but also a merchant guild (we buy/sell stuff)

Let me define justice for everyone, whoever is paying more or in a situation like this... There's a war going on and let's say a bunch of bandits *cough cough* Miley *cough* pay us 1 copper and the other guys "The Very Nice Guys" also pay us 1 copper (PS you can't buy crap from us for 1 copper(PSS That costs 2 copper(PSSS I'm talking about the crap))) we'll probably go for the nice sounding people... justice.

Forums Name/Terraria Name

Leader Guy: TicoGX/Hephaestus

Chief Merchant: epicshoe/Aiolus

Merchants:

Generals: skullguy9999/Garth

Knights:

Archers: Redbark/Garagan

Maxi96203

"leader guy"
"1st general"
"chief merchant"

great ranks 20/10
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

TicoGX

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 21-12-2012
"leader guy"
"1st general"
"chief merchant"

great ranks 20/10

Why thank you.

Syndraell

Quote from: TicoGX on 21-12-2012
Quote from: Maxi96203 on 21-12-2012
"leader guy"
"1st general"
"chief merchant"

great ranks 20/10

Why thank you.

[spoiler]*Facepalm*[/spoiler]

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

TicoGX

To those of you who care, I shall now officially disband this. We didn't really share many memories as a group but I had plenty with each one of you. Also, I now understand why you didn't want me to make a giant base thing. It would have been a huge waste of space. Adios!